The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Specsavers Neath UK — spectacles
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
The lens had drop out my spectacles that I had bought at Specsavers Green Street Neath. What had happened the screw had come away from the lens holder consequently the lens fell out and was step on, this was a manufacturing fault. I took the frames back to specsavers Neath in hope of having the replacement lens but was told cheekily by the member of the staff that I had been negligent, the fault was my and it would cost me £42 pounds to replace the lens. I was not prepared to pay this amount for one lens. The wife and I have resigned to shop at boots for our future spectacles annually as we both suffer diabetics. How many others have suffered the same treatment by the same staff member at Specsavers? Members of my large family also informed me that they would not ever go specsavers again due to the attitude taken against myself.
The lost to Specsavers is approximately £250 per annum for myself and my wife, for lens that would only cost them a few pounds at the most.
More Specsavers Neath UK Complaints & Reviews
- Specsavers - wrong eye test
- Specsavers - prices are deceptive, specsavers is fraud
- Specsavers - offensive advert
- Specsavers - lens scratch
- Specsavers - tried to change my contact lenses
- Specsavers - overcharging at edmonton green
- Specsavers - waste of time
- Specsavers Optical Group - prescription
- Specsavers - negligence
- Specsavers - making appointments and not accepting responsibility for keeping them