Southwest Airlinescancelled flight without notification

L Aug 27, 2019 Review updated:

This morning at Houston Hobby flight #4 from HOU to DAL at 7:00 a.m. was cancelled without any notification. I didn't get the information until I was in the security line at the airport. I was placed on a 10:00 am but luckily went standby on the 7:30 a.m. and was boarded. I don't understand how SWA can cancel a flight without notification or explanation as to why the flight was cancelled.

How do I receive notification of cancelled flights and how much notice can I receive in order to change my plans.

Please advise.

Horrible flight Sep 29, 2019

My wife and I recently flew SW.We had not flew SW for a number of years but we were looking forward to the flight.Our number was 52 b, something that did not exist years ago.We finally stepped into the plane, and only seats available were a few middle seats.The aisle was so narrow food carts could not be used.Stewardeses used cardboard boxes holding snacks passing them out as they walked.End of flight I had kink in middle of back and a aching right shoulder.My wife’s sciatica flared up, all because of uncomfortable seats.Plane had one RR in front and one in back.The RR was so tiny, chamber pot would not allow you to use TP, unless you stood up.Asian lady at window seat went and used the bathroom.When she finally returned and sat down, she looked at me and said, ”Bathwoom too Small”. Bean counters have made flying SW in any comfort impossible. Never again with SW.

Spelling is fine.

Horrible flight Sep 29, 2019

Spelling is fine.What else. This complaint reporting is as lame as your company.