Complaints & Reviews

pampers

My Order placed on: 24 Nov
Order ID: #[protected].
I never faced such an irresponsible service from any online stores.I took off from duty and sitting at home for the delivery because I received email saying that the item is delivering yesterday.Today I received a foolish email says that the delivery date is not yet confirmed.Do you people think that we are fools for paying extra for delivery in this kind.I repeat I never had such a bad service and you guys don't give importance to customer

unethical behaviour / items purchased not available in inventory after charging my credit card.

I ordered online for some products on Black fridays deals and pay through my Credit Card, after that i keep followup with them on ragular basis for delivery of my order, Order date was: 24-11-16 and delivery in suppose to be on 2-11-16, I recieved few items on 26, 27 and 29, rest two orders containing many things is not received yet. Their customer service staff is so rude and not able to handle customer in a right way, they only apology for delay and say it is not possible, when I make complain on Phone thrice, they told that you will be contacted soon by your our representatives but no body call me yet and they always push me to cancel the order to get your amount back.
and saying item is not available with our seller and we are follwing with Seller, my question is If Souq do not have something to sell then how they put it on their website to sell? Its fraud.

Kindly take measures to handover my ordered items to me as soon as possible. Order No: [protected]/[protected].

Regards

return process was a real nightmare!

I had a terrible experience with this company and they gave me nothing but headache. Ordered a pair of heels from Souq and received the wrong size.
And also I was not satisfied with the quality so I decided to return them for a refund. When I contacted customer service they refused to give me a return label and I had to ship them back at my own expense!
Return process was a real nightmare!

Dear Souq,
I am a loyal customer for souq for the past 3 years, i was always satisfied by the quality of service i am getting from you till i purchased this item with damage protection plan, the conditions of the insurance and protection was never sent, was only available on the website
few weeks after purchase the phone screen was broken accidentally and here only the suffering started, the process is taking so long to pick up and return, long story short i got the phone fixed screen replaced, i didn't doubt the quality of the service and started using the phone normally
two weeks ago without any accidents or physical impact the screen was separated from the body from one side, as clear in the pic, i placed a return ticket, as usual it took them 4 days to pick it
after picking up i got a message that it is rejected by warranty and another message that the returned shipment was accepted for refund which was not true and very confusing, after several phone calls with the customer care i understood it was rejected by apple warranty then it should be sent to another technical personnel (help bit), the customer service representative informed me that i can't use the insurance policy for the same problem twice (broken screen), he said they received an email about it, then he said he was unsure if it applies to me or not since this rule maybe was applied after the date of my purchase, since the terms and conditions were never emailed i was never sure if it was the same on the site or it was modified later, anyway the customer service representative words raise lots of question marks for me
soon after this phone call i received another call from helpbit stating that the screen was broken and that i should pay 550 AED for repair, i went there, raised my doubts about the policy, they said they will check and come back to me
after the promised fixing it with discount after listening to the phone call they came back to me and said they will only fix it for the 550 AED
i requested the phone in the same condition i handed it over to them and i got it back
now the important part, i took the phone to a service center i deal with in JLT (celmetro)
they confirmed two things, first the screen on the phone is a cheap low copy not original (replaced under souq warranty in may [protected]),
the second thing is that the reason for the defect now is the low quality of the screen which is not 100% compatible with the phone, it may get separated again from the phone chassis depending on the quality of the glue

i lost any confidence in the quality of the products you are selling and in your promises and customer service and after sales quality

nokia 6131

2 weeks ago l was bought one nokia 6131 via souq online within 3 days they given me the item which was not good so l returned the very next day the man from souq came and took it, untill now they did not give my refund, this is my order id [#7189529] Order ID: [protected] also whenever l am asking they are simply sending same message that they will call shortly but till now no action kindly consider me and take my request as needful

• Co
    concernedinvestor16 Nov 26, 2016

I hope noon.com will open soon and take the market as souq.com sucks. I am a seller and it keeps rejecting my items with a general reason. Also, their pick and delivery got worst when they eliminated aramex and have their own shipping "qexpress" . Not organized at all so frustrating to do business with souq.com

timberland boots

Order [protected] was received today and it was completely wrong item. already requested for return. just now i had placed a new order for the same shoes with id [protected]. please do not send me wrong item again and i really need this shoes by 26th nov!

rip off in selling iphone product

Please consider this as a complaint and as an escalation too

I bought an iPhone 7 with the below order details:
Order #: [protected]
Order Date: 16/10/2016
Order Total: 2, 941.00 AED
Ship to: Ashraf Mansour
Downtown Dubai, St.: Burj Views Blvd., Bldg#:Apt 2016, Burj Views Tower B, Dubai, AE.

My problem is that when I tried to use and activate my phone, I got an error message so I referred to apple support and unfortunately they notified me that my iPhone is locked by a mobile carrier in Hong Kong!!!
How is this possible as I’m supposed to be buying an unlocked iPhone and I paid the same price as in official Apple store.

Also taking in to consideration that I contacted CUSTOMER SERVICE last Saturday 12-Nov and the feedback was “we will make a complaint for you & contact you with in the next 24 hrs” and nothing happened till now.

N.B: I’m now in Egypt & don’t know when I going back to Dubai.
My Contact # is +[protected]

anastasia beverly hills glow kit

To whom this may concern.

I have purchased 10 of these anastasia beverly hills kits, and when they arrived, and i checked them, they were all FAKE!
I have the original one that i purchased in sephora, the color is very different, the packaging is different, and i am afraid to use a fake product on my face, as it may have chemicals thay may harm my skin in them.
I would like my money back as i have only purchased it today.

Please contact me via email or +[protected]

[protected]@saudiairlines.com

Thanking you kindly

anastasia beverly hills glow kit

iphone 6

Order a I phone 6 (new)in UAE, when I tried to set up the phone, revealed that phone was second hand and used as it was already linked to an existing email account . Contacted the company was told to return the product and they will investigate and refund. First of all why would I go through all this drama when I so badly need the product . Second there manner in dealing with the complaint is less then professional . Emails back and forth, delaying the process and don't want to refund . When u call them, senders are scripted and no empathy with customers . For now handset returned no refund after 10 days .

poor customer service performance

Dear Souq.com Management,

I would like you to rate your own performance in terms of customer service, please refer to the following that arise with Order #[protected]:

Oct. 4 - I placed an order of Samsung Laptop and it was defective so I have to return it.

Oct. 11 - Refund was received amounting AED 1, 234.

Oct. 12 - I placed an order of Toshiba Laptop and Blue Backpack for Laptop to utilize my refund.

Oct. 17 - I made a complaint since I've waited 3 business days which took almost 5 days and the answer I will get from you was “The items was closed automatically because this item was cancelled” Seriously? After how many days? And only after I found out that the seller forgot to remove the obsolete posting they mad. I have decided to return the backpack as well since it doesn’t have any use anymore.
Until now I am waiting for the AED 67 to release by the complaints department. The seller has already given ample time of 3 business days and now we are still waiting for them to respond? How is this justifiable? My flight is on Oct. 28 and until now I haven’t got any item I can give to my family. Time is running out and it’s all thanks to you souq.com.

selling locked iphone 7 or refurbished.. advertising them as new

I recently purchased two iphone 7 from Souq.com. One silver and one rose gold. When the phones arrived, I...

taking money without placing the order

I ordered a" Tommy Hilfiger Mens Cambridge Passcase باللون الأسود" for 119s.r with shipping from "3alababak-Store" using my qitaf points. I tried for the first time they said an error occurred try again later so i tried 2 hours later and it turns out they subtracted the money in the first time without placing the order and when i called customer support they told me to go to STC, which has responsibility in that fault.

• 3a
    3alababak-Store Nov 19, 2016

on behalf of souq.com, we are 3alababak-Store and we hope that your issue were resolved.
    if not please send us an email on [email protected] and we will make sure your issue gets resolved ASAP

cheated!

The TV which I bought from SOUQ arrived damaged and it was actually their fault.
When I called them and asked for a refund they were not happy about that but agreed.
They said that first I have to send the TV back at my own expense and then I'll get my money back. I did as they said.
It is now over two months and I'm still waiting for my money and can't reach them!
I have all the necessary confirmations that SOUQ did receive the TV. These people are scammers, do not deal with them unless you want to be cheated.

samsung galaxy note 7

I have ordered Note 7 from Souq.com which i got within 3 days of my order (order no - [protected]) but i came to know about a fault in this phone which is well known by everyone, So i have requested for a return almost 15 days back but there is no update from them till now. everyday i'm calling them for followup. today when i again called them i came to know from 1 of their representative that no 1 has even touch my complain ...i don't know what should i do now but its very bad experience from souq.com.. feeling helpless as there is no 1 to help a customer after their sale done.

dell inspiron laptop

The product was delivered with corrupt Windows. The charger and adaptor was not compatible in UAE.
Their delivery sucks, they said 3 days for delivery in dubai and it took 6 days for delivery.

Totally unreliable company to do online shopping.

phone

I've ordered Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge from SOUQ website and when my phone finally arrived I was very disappointed to receive S6 instead of S6 edge. I emailed customer service and asked for an exchange, but they did not reply. One week passed and I decided to call. I explained the situation and their rep said that he understands everything but there was nothing they could do. They said they were not able to replace my phone or refund my money, because there was nothing wrong with the phone. They said that yes model was a bit different but it was actually the same phone.
Even if he's right I really don't care about that. I am a customer, I paid from my pocked because I wanted a new phone and I wanted S6 edge model! I'm a hard working person and I don't have that much money to waste! I'm totally disgusted with this website! Their customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with!

gas cooker that was delivered as a full electric oven instead

Chasing souq and their famous seller dod_uae for almost a month with no professional response from them. Souq keeps closing my cases and keep claiming that the item has been collected already.. and the seller / courier company keep scheduling a pick up and failing to come. i demanded a replacement, since it is their fault and not mine, plus they left me without an oven for a month, but they keep ignoring. i asked to speak with a manage- YEAH, good luck with reaching that level with them!!! so very extremely unprofessional, bunch of liars. i hope they close down so people will be saved from their scam..

projector

Order ID: #[protected], returning track [protected] Dear souq, I was having the problem of focusing (need...

Dear Team,

I have ordered a Samsung Digi. camera with souq.com on 23 July 2016 I ordered 2 more items with same order, Order ID: #[protected] I have received 2 items after 3 or 4 days, after 7 days on 30 July 2016 I had track my order through souq site and send their a message for delay in delivery but next day on 31 July 2016 souq.com cancelled my order at their end when I reply on their mail for reason of cancellation my order they stated that "seller didn't ship the item, you can make new order" after that I checked on their site the same item is available with raised price. I have all the evidences for same, kindly look into a matter and do a needful.

complaint no: Ticket - [#6356353], Ticket - [#6356766]

small items

I purchased 3 items from souq.com, paid via credit card and specifically mentioned to have it be delivered in my address. After a week i received a text saying I should go and pick it up at a pick up center.
I called customer service and asked them to deliver to my address and instead they referred me to the shipping department. So again I called shipping department and ASSURED TO ME that they will deliver to my address. I waited for few days but nobody from the shipping contacted me so I followed it up again and they said the order was CANCELLEDand if i have questions i can call customer service. I am very upset and disappointed with their service. Nobody tried to contact me frm the shipping and my ALREADY PAID order was cancelled which i wouldnt know if i didnt call myself. Thanks for keeping me waiting souq.com and thanks for the wonderful customer service!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices