Complaints & Reviews

Souq.comdelivery service

I've ordered a shoes 2 weeks ago and for the last week I receive a message saying that I'll receive it today and I never did.
I have been calling the courier every day and every morning they promise to deliver it in 1 hour then when I call back they say it has gone to a different driver .
This is my order number : [protected]
Shipment done through : wings
I would actually never use this website again for any purchases.

This is honestly so unprofessional

Souq.comdelivery

My delivery was delayed 9 days from the delivery date

Firstly, The delay has not only
    caused inconvenience, it has caused a great loss of money and clients due to my inability to commit to a deadline which was due souq's incompetence and disrespect towards the client needs.

I would like to state some of the details of this order. I have called souq call centre 6 times in 3 days, wasted more than 40 aed of phone credit and over 2 hours of my time on these phone calls only to receive false promises of a delivery within 48 hours and representatives assuring me that a manager will contact me within 24 hours, ofcourse none of this happened.
    And when i presented these issues to the representative i was shocked to find out that the manager knows of my issue and is blatantly refusing to talk to me or even give me a minute of his" oh so precious " time.

I do not care what has caused this delay but what i do care about is the fact that i can no longer trust souq with any of my future orders and will no longer be using souq services and will for sure advise everyone i know to do the same. Afterall, souq is not the only online selling platform in the UAE and i am confident other platforms will have a bit more respect towards their clients than souq has.

Souq.comorder should have been delivered on 26th nov

My order has yet not been delivered. It had to be delivered on the 26th of Nov.
      Order number [protected]
      Tracking number [protected].
      Please ensure delivery asap as these are required urgently.
      Please let us know the realtime delivery dates so we can reconsider our orders.
      Also please let me know if you deliver all over the U.A.E. even in the western region and how much time would it take to deliver to the western region.

order should have been delivered on 26th nov

Souq.com[protected] order number - shipment number [protected]

My refund has not been sent back on my credit card
        If this is not completed by tmrw I will report this to consumer service comparing centre.

It's been over 10 days and my shipment seems to be lost worth 600-700 dhs and no signs of any manager coming in to explaining any problem

It been over 10 days no response has been given via email or by phone call

• La
            Lani Maligro Dec 16, 2018

Romameg, we're in the same boat here. And i'm really really pissed off with the situation.
            I placed the order last 21-November during the White Friday Sale, so I just decided to cancel the order on 3-December because it seems that the item is missing.
            So I just decided to cancel my order. And up to this day, my money hasn't been refunded back and it's really really frustrating. The value of my order is quite big, it is AED 1, 200

Souq.comq express worst delivery system

Dear Sir

Souq is such great platform form for online buying and happy to continue as your valid customer
          But the delivery department Q EXPRESS service is much worst
          They don't follow SOUQ standard delivery schedule but do the delivery as they wich

Take the example of this order - [protected] ordered in 24/11/2018 souq promised delivery schedule was 27/11/2018 later extended it in 29/11/2018,
          Now in 01/12/2019, I called customer service, still, they are not sure that when can they deliver it and we cancelled this order

So please don't damage the reputation of Souq by carrying such worst delivery department
          Kindly advice Q express to strictly follow souq standard delivery schedule .
          In case due to a high volume of order, if the delivery will be delayed, please give us proper delivery days information when we place an order

Kind regards
          Majeed
          [protected]

Souq.comdelivery of ordered items

I have ordered around 5 items Order No#[protected] in Souq on 23rd NOV and the delivery has been assured on 27th NOV. I didn't get the shipment till today. As per the tracking details, the delivery date is still showing as 27th Nov.
            I have raised the complaint before Ticket Received - [#[protected]] but further there is no response.
            Please do deliver the iteams on time as we are ordering the iteams for our day to day uses not for future .

Souq.combuying is easy but the refund process is horrible.

It's been 2 weeks now since I keep requesting to refund the item I purchased on souq. I keep getting massages on my phone that the driver is on his way but no one comes. When I call the call centre number they say that the driver tried to reach me but I was not reachable, so the order was cancelled. I am very much reachable. Regularly checking my phone and waiting for some one to come for the pickup. I made 3 purchases this month all got delivered. How come delivery boys could reach me but not the pick up boy.
              Even today I got two massages stating that the driver is on his way. Last massage was at 21: 40 hours. Here it is close to midnight now where is the driver. Wasted my whole day waiting for him.
              I know when I call the customer care tomorrow, their reply would be driver tried to reach you but you were not available.

• Ba
                  Balaji_sp Dec 09, 2018

Yes, they are even doing the same thing to my return order dt 29 Nov 2018 . and they also canceled my return order without even contacting me. after two days when i checked my account, I found they have canceled my order and I have given the request again and still no news from then I have made so many complaints but no use.

Souq.comray ban sunglasses and few more items

I've ordered a pair of sunglasses from souq and the delivery itself was very late. The ordered pair doesn't fit me well and of low quality. I've raised a return request and has been waiting since long time to get the product. I called them daily and the customer care ex says it will be picked up next day but nothing happens. I'm tired of this. I've ordered other products also which are not yet shipped and it already crossed the delivery date. Pathetic service from souq. Noon was way better and had good service. Souq is losing it's credibility big time and spoiling the brand image of amazon.
                Ray ban sunglasses-Order No. [protected]
                Other products which are not yet delivered- Order #[protected]

ray ban sunglasses and few more items

Souq.com — qexpress customer service representative

I called just minutes back to know what is the reason why that their courier didn't come yesterday to collect...

Souq.com — pre-order of huawei mate 20 pro

Dear Souq, I had placed an order on 29-Oct-18 on Souq.com platform for pre-ordering of Huawei Mate 20 Pro...

Dubai

Souq.comdelivery/customer service

This is the worst delivery and customer services I ever faced. I have ordered a mobile phone iPhone 6 on 21-st of November and was promised to receive it between 25 and 27 November. Today is already 27-th and I didn't get it. I didn't receive any message as well. I called your company twice today . One of your colleagues said I get it today. I was waiting for some time and called Souq again because I didn't receive any information about my order. So the lady I spoke last told me she couldn't reach the delivery company but she got email from them as well about the delay...wow that's amazing! First of all what kind of company is this which is not able to contact its suppliers???Definately not trustworthy. And second, if You Ara late with my delivery why don't you care to send a message???? How I can know about the delay if I don't call you again myself??? And the last, yesterday when I called Souq I faced such a rude telephone operator called Said or Syed who has no idea how to talk politely to customers. The way he was talking I try to explain you shortly. I called Souq from my home phone and I asked to check my order status. I said myself my mobile number and what I have ordered. Your college asked my name. I told him my name, but he asked my last name... well what's this??? I already confirmed my mobile number and said my name. What your college is extending my time or he is working in police?? I'm not calling you for your colleague s bad attitude. He doesn't know what is it respect. In the end he refused to check my order. Very nice 👍

delivery/customer service

Souq.com — unethical behaviour / worst after sales customer service

Hi, I bought the mobile phone from souq order no [protected] which developed a technical problem. Since...

Dubai

Souq.comfish food

Almost a month ago i ordered fish food (Order number -[protected]) - 3 quantity from souq. Must after the scheduled delivery date, i get a message that the order is rejected because supplier is not able to fulfil the order. Its pathetic that order is accepted and is rejected later on. There should be adequate provision with the sale offer that if its not fulfilled it should be compensated. Its really weird way of sale dealings, where you collect the money upfront, a contract for sale is fulfilled with a product identified. Now it should not be that consumer is always at seller discretion if he will be able to fulfill the order. Its not a bidding process but a direct sale offer. Beyond that, i have been following up for many many days to understand how will my voucher (the voucher of AED 100 i used to make the purchase) would be refunded. There is absolute silence and no response, whatsoever, from Souq. The services have just gone miserable. There is no direct contact number on website where one can reach. And also the email contact given never responds. I wonder its Amazon acquistion impact that services have just deteriorated. I needed this to be addressed to concerned officials and need an immediate action. This is annoying!

Souq.comorder number : [protected]

good day,
                      the complain about item : [protected]

I would like to raise complain about the service delivery.
                      the drivers who was assigned to delivery the item which I ordered online is not responsible at all, and writing the reports that the costumer is not available on provided address or the costumer is refused to take item, the driver who called me for delivery on Saturday makes me stay at home whole day and stop answering my calls returned my item to the wear house without telling me, im following up by myself with souq.com and I was told that im not reachable or im not at my place to get my order, and till now I been promised that I will get the item today but no one is calling to me or following up, which so annoying and its not professional at all, and the staff who is talking to me from the souq.com or qexpress delivery just keep promising but as I see there is no action.

• Updated by Inna ivanova · Nov 26, 2018

good day,
                          the complain about item : [protected]

I would like to raise complain about the service delivery .

Souq.comnot received delivery

This souq.com is just pathetic from last so many years m ordering things on souq.com never got any problem except delay in delivery. But dis tym OMG dis people have given me terrible headache with der stupid answers. My delivery date was 22nd but till 26th olso I have not received my delivery when I'm calling dem every day literally d same answer "mam u vl receive ur delivery tomorrow. I have sent email to shipping company. I can't do anything not in my hand" every day same answer from everyone who picks up d call. I dnt know when der tomorrow is goin to come. Every day m calling Dis stupid people but still they don't bothered to do same thing.. Dis is my last tym never ever going to order anything on SOUQ.COM never. Disgusting

Souq.comlamp

Hi Souq

a month and a half ago we bought a two in one lamp from you, when it arrived there was a piece missing, after raising the issue the customer service at souq.com said they would get back to us, a week or so passed and no answer, so we asked to return the product, which we did, however, this was refused because "there was a missing piece", yes of course there was a missing piece, it came missing that piece. After much emails and incessant talks with the very badly managed customer service, they asked we re-send the piece to refund, we did and low and behold, the piece was refused again (despite assurances from customer service), and the piece was returned back to us, and this time the lamp actually came back broken.

A super lousy customer journey, we know sellers default on their products, but overall it was the way that this was handled by the customer service at souq that really topped it, very unprofessional people there, who most don't even know how to speak english properly, so we are there struggling to put our complaint to someone who frankly we are not sure is understanding us.

very very poor and lousy problem solving from souq.com i know you handle loads of shipments per day, but really you just lost a customer as small as i may be and insignificant.

goodbye souq

Souq.comcoupon not working for 15% white friday discount

The link above and more items in my cart are supposed to be bought with a coupon of 15% discount ...please tell me why the coupon is not working.
                            Please help me complete my cart with the discount that you claim is ON as per the link given.

Souq.comitems found defective & processed returned no pick up only messages for 3 days in between they cancelled.

I have ordered a Dash Cam Rexing V1LG and items (order # [protected]) was defective, it won't switch on even the lights are coming on showing power applied. Tried all what manual said nothing happen.. even stay for 3 hours at my car for charging it.. no help... waste of time.
                              Then return process started 16November2018 and message received confirming my return..
                              i got a Tracking # [protected] received two message that they coming to pick up the item on 19NOvember2018 one 8:18am and 732PM nobody call and came.
                              Next day 20NOvember2018 got the same two messages ( 1008am & 0607PM) that they coming, NOBODY CAME and CALL.
                              THIRD DAY 21NOVEMBER, i checked at souq.com tracking found out that my return was CANCELLED. REASON THEY SAID THEY TRIED TO CALL ME.. I DO NOT RECEIVED ANY CALL, been spending all day long waiting for them to call and come no help.
                              - now 22 November got same 2 messages that they will come to pick at at 0923am & 1823pm.. nobody still calling or coming..

My 15 days will almost over yet no pick up ..

Time waster and very irresponsible message for you cuctomer

Souq.comcash on delivery

Hi sir I have ordered plenty things from souq almost 2000sr I have ordered but after paying all the amount still my cash on delivery is disable for what I don't knw I have paid what eve the amount was there if the courier takes a different amount not my problem an the next one takes all of it ...I even pay their tips an after all this my cash on delivery is doable how come

cash on delivery

Souq.com — complaining about representative bad language and without permission cancel orders.

Dear sir, I am Sumon from al khafji.i am order 13/11/2018 a mobile.then after 48 hours Souq.com send me a...