Menu

complaints

Soma Intimates Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
9 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Soma Intimates at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Soma Intimates has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Soma Intimates. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Soma Intimates complaints 9

Sort by:

Newest Soma Intimates complaints

S
1:49 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased 2 of these bras, 1blk & 1cream on 1/20/23. My blk bra is peeling on both straps. I take good care of my intimates, hand wash them so this bra should not be tearing up in a 7 month period. I have cheaper bras that have lasted for years. I went in store they said no return or exchange & I called & they said the same. This is not fair, poor customer svc & poor quality product

View 0 more photos
L
8:52 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Soma Intimates ne credit for defective panties

Just had THE WORST customer experience ever thanks to Pyonna . . . over a $5 item. After ordering over $900 in 30 days, 1 pair of panties had the elastic not sewn on for about 3 inches. They would not make it right because it was outside the return window.

I let them know I was not trying to return, it was a manufacturing defect which has no time limit. I was just buying some to have spares.

They refused to credit me. After 15+ years with Soma, I am done.

Desired outcome: refund or replace and would be nice to get an apology

View 0 more photos
H
1:04 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Soma Intimates Slow USPS Shipping for Pricey Soma Intimates Bras: A Concerning Experience

Bought some bras from Soma Intimates website on Monday, which were pretty pricy ($40). According to their website, my order was ready to be shipped via USPS by Wednesday. But as of now, which is Friday, the USPS tracking info doesn't show any progress yet. It's a little worrying because my wife was looking forward to trying them on.

I did some research about Soma and found out that their bras are manufactured in Sri Lanka, which is the least expensive country to produce. I personally think that it doesn't cost them that much to make these bras. In fact, it might just cost them $2 to make them, giving them a massive 95% profit margin. With that much profit, I don't see why they didn't opt for a better shipping company, like Fedex, for example.

Now, I'm just hoping that the USPS won't fail us and that my wife will finally get her hands on those bras soon. But I gotta say, I'm not too confident about it, given how often USPS experiences hiccups in their deliveries. I just hope that Soma Intimates would take this into consideration in the future, especially for orders that cost a premium like ours.

Is Soma Intimates legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Soma Intimates as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Soma Intimates stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Soma Intimates should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Soma Intimates earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Soma Intimates achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Soma Intimates has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

The age of Soma Intimates's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Soma.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Soma Intimates website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Soma.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Soma Intimates as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

We looked up Soma Intimates and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Soma.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Soma Intimates has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 9 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • The website associated with Soma Intimates sells gift cards, but it's important to be cautious when making a purchase. Verify the gift card's value and expiration date, check for customer service contact information, and use a trusted payment method.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Soma Intimates. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
12:39 pm EDT

Soma Intimates Disappointing Experience at Soma Intimates: A Negative Review

I am very disappointed with my experience at Soma Intimates. I would rate it a negative star if I could. I was hoping to find a new lingerie shop for my family after our favorite store closed down, but unfortunately, Soma Intimates was not the one.

The customer service was non-existent. I did not feel valued as a customer at all. I think the people who used to work here are no longer around, and I can tell the new employees do not have the same level of dedication and care as their predecessors. It was clear that once I spent my money, the staff did not care about my concerns or needs.

I am not even sure if the person I spoke with was the manager! Whoever it was, upper management needs to remind them of what it means to provide good customer service. I can't believe how unhelpful and uncaring they were. It was very sad and disappointing.

I would advise anyone to stay away from this establishment. There are plenty of other lingerie shops out there that will treat you with respect and kindness, which is something you won't find at Soma Intimates.

J
11:07 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Soma Intimates Disappointed with the Decline in Quality of Soma Intimates' Panties

Soma Intimates used to be my absolute go-to for undergarments. I would return time and time again to purchase new bras and panties that I knew would last and were expertly crafted. However, in the recent past, I've noticed some changes in their product lineup that have left me feeling more than a little disappointed.

For one thing, they appear to have stopped producing panties that are truly well-made and can withstand the test of time. As someone who prefers to have matching sets of bras and panties, I was particularly frustrated to discover that they no longer carry the Sensuous Lace panties that perfectly complement their Sensuous Lace bras. I have several bras in an array of colors, but I'm quickly running out of matching panties to go with them.

To add insult to injury, the other panties they do offer seem to rip and develop holes with alarming ease. Simple acts like taking them on and off can cause them to fall apart at the seams, leaving me with little more than a pile of threadbare fabric that I can't wear anymore. Frankly, I would caution anyone against spending money on these panties - unless, of course, you're looking for holy underwear!

All in all, I'm saddened to report that Soma Intimates seems to be a shadow of its former self. While they still offer some products that I appreciate, the overall quality of their offerings seems to have taken a nosedive. I hope they return to their previous level of excellence soon.

Soma Intimates Poor Customer Service at Soma Intimates - A Review

So, like, I wanted to tell you guys about my experience with Soma Intimates. A few weeks ago, I was all excited to place an order online with 'em, ya know? Like, I had heard some good stuff about their stuff, and I was ready to give 'em a try. So, I clickety-clicked on their site, picked out what I wanted, and hit the ol' 'submit' button. Simple, right?

Well, it woulda been, except for one tiny detail. Right after I clicked that button, I got this email sayin' my order was received and my credit card was charged. Charged! Like, I didn't even get a chance to change my mind or anything, ya know? I mean, I get that they gotta make sure the money's there and all, but c'mon, couldn't they at least wait til the order was actually processed? Anyway, I let it go and figured it'd all work out okay in the end.

But then, nothing happened. Like, for real, I didn't hear a single word from Soma after that first email. No shipping confirmation, no tracking info, nothin'. So, I tried to reach out to 'em. I sent emails, tried calling their customer service, even went on a live chat. And what was the response? Zip. Zilch. Nada. No one answered me, at all.

Now, this wasn't just a little order, ya know what I mean? I had a pretty good chunk of change tied up in it. And to just be ignored like that? Not cool. So, I had to go and file a claim with my credit card company to get my money back. And I gotta say, it's really made me not want to try shopping with Soma again.

It's a shame, really, 'cause I was intrigued by what they had to offer. But if this is what their online ordering system is like, then maybe it really is some kind of scam. I just can't recommend 'em to anyone after the way they treated me.

L

Soma Intimates Disappointing Experience with Soma Swimsuit and Customer Service

I had such high hopes for the Soma swimsuit I purchased, but unfortunately, it fell short of my expectations. I splurged and spent a substantial amount of money on the swimsuit, with the hope that it would last me a few summers. However, I was in for an unpleasant surprise when I pulled it out of my suitcase on vacation, and the material was peeling away!

The thinning and disintegration of the swimsuit material were alarming to me, especially as I had only worn it a few times and washed it with the utmost care, following the instructions. I did not imagine that such an issue would arise, as I've been a loyal Soma customer for years and have never faced any clothing item quality problems.

When I reached out to customer service and reported this issue, Jennifer's response felt highly unprofessional and rude. She did not seem to care about my complaint at all, which made me feel that Soma did not value customers who reported problems with their clothing.

I'm quite disappointed with my overall experience with Soma, and I don't think I will be purchasing from them again in the future. It's frustrating to spend so much money on a swimsuit that falls apart so quickly and to receive no support or sympathy from the customer service team when reporting it.

C

Soma Intimates Unreliable Rewards: Review of Soma Intimates Black Friday Sale

I done went and bought me a gift card for Soma Intimates on the big ol' Black Friday sale. They say I'd get me an extra $20 cash card sent to me by email within seven days. Well, it's been 3 whole weeks now and I ain't got no dang email. I done called them customer service folks twices and I keep been put on hold for what feels like forever. And wouldn'tcha know it, they chat function ain't working and ain't been for a while. I even done sent them an email asking for help and it took them three whole days to respond and they just done told me to call or try the chat function. I reckon it's possible that they never done planned on sendin' that $20 cash card at all and now I'm worried that I won't be able to redeem that gift card neither.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Soma Intimates Soma Intimates Review: Great Products, Poor Customer Service & Returns Policy

I gotta say, I've had a few problems with Soma Intimates and the problem seems to be their customer service. Don't get me wrong, I really like their stuff, but the people handling customer service are not on the same page. I used to work there a couple of years back, and let me tell you, that company's policy regarding returns and refunds was dated and totally lacked consideration for the customers.

It's been a few years, but it seems like their customer service has only gotten worse. Whenever I order something online, it tends to be on "backorder" about 90% of the time (which basically means they have no idea when they'll get more), and getting a refund takes an eternity! Sure, if you have a problem, they'll say "sorry" and ask if there's anything else they can do for you, but that's about it. It's like they don't even make an effort to actually solve a problem.

Honestly, I'd recommend going to their physical stores if you want to avoid the hassle online shopping brings with them. As much as I like Soma Intimates products, their lackadaisical attitude towards customer satisfaction is a major bummer. Your money would be better spent elsewhere, if you ask me.

Overview of Soma Intimates customer experience

Soma Intimates has received negative consumer feedback regarding various issues. Customers complain about poor quality fabric, sizes not being true to fit, and garments shrinking after the first wash. Some customers have also reported customer service issues, such as rude or unhelpful representatives. Shipping delays and issues with returns have also been mentioned. These complaints suggest a need for improvement in Soma Intimates' product quality, customer service, and overall experience for shoppers.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Soma Intimates contacts