Menu
CB Women's Clothing Soma Intimates 835 N Michigan Ave Suite 302, Chicago, IL, 60611, US
Soma Intimates company logo
Soma Intimates
reviews & complaints
Soma Intimates company logo

Soma Intimates

835 N Michigan Ave Suite 302, Chicago, IL, 60611, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Website
12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
ComplaintsBoard
S
1:49 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Soma Intimates - Vanishing 360 wireless bra

I purchased 2 of these bras, 1blk & 1cream on 1/20/23. My blk bra is peeling on both straps. I take good care of my intimates, hand wash them so this bra should not be tearing up in a 7 month period. I have cheaper bras that have lasted for years. I went in store they said no return or exchange & I called & they said the same. This is not fair, poor customer svc & poor quality product

Desired outcome: Store credit for new bra

Read full review of Soma Intimates