Having problems with Modanisa?

Modanisa reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 16, 2015. The latest review No refund was posted on Jul 18, 2021. The latest complaint bad products bad customer service was resolved on Jul 17, 2018. Modanisa has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 107 reviews. Modanisa has resolved 5 complaints.

Modanisa Customer Service Contacts

1800 830 209 (Australia)
+90 216 474 7499 (Head Office)
+31 202 253 748 (Modanisa Europe (Netherlands)
+1 844 314 8487 (United States)
+44 808 101 7143 (United Kingdom)
+971 42 789 933 (Modanisa MENA)
Halk Caddesi No:37 Sunar İş Merkezi D:20 Ahmediye-Üsküdar
Istanbul
Turkey
Modanisa Store
Batı Mah. 19 Mayıs Cad. No:7 Pendik / İstanbul

Modanisa Europe
Haaksbergweg 71, 1101BR Amsterdam Netherlands

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Modanisa Customer Service. Initial Modanisa complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Modanisa above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Modanisa. Discuss the issues you have had with Modanisa and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Modanisa Complaints & Reviews

ModanisaNo refund

I returned part of my order using their Express return service. I returned using royal mail. I tracked my return parcel and it was delivered back to them 07/07/21. I called them 3 times/international calls and they claim it not registered yet!! The problem that is my second time I lose my money and not get refund from them. Last time I thought such things can happen but again it's happening and this time lost £38.25 + the cost of the calls + my time + a lot of stress and anger feelings.

Jul 17, 2021

Modanisa — Poor quality burkini's

I ordered 3 burkini's, all of which had a satin material and are quite thin unlike in the images where it...

Modanisavery low cheap quality and completely different from the advertised photos and products description

Hi
    I order 7 items from modanisia to Canada. ALL the items were made of different materials from what is shown on their website, materials were very cheap in comparison to the purchase prices.
    When I tried to return it, the customer service representative told me that " since photos will not proof the difference in materials, we will not be able to issue you a refund".
    Is this a correct way to deal with a customer?
    If I can't proof that I received different materials than what I ordered, does this mean that I can't ask for a refund?
    Lastly, when I told the representative that I will file a complaint, he/ she left the conversation even with a greet.
    Really disappointed
    Shipping fee for a return is very expensive.
    I need a free return label and a full refund

Jul 03, 2021

Modanisa — Made 2 orders due to app fault, incorrect information form customer service, and very bad attitude from the cs rep.

On the 1st June, I made an order through the Modanisa app. while I made the payment for the order, the app...

ModanisaI’m complaining about their service

Modanisa's website says they offer free return but none of their return option is free . When I called customer service, they were unable to resolve my issue. I kept emailing modanisa's customer service email address but they didn't respond to my email . I think this is very unprofessional for a company . They are avoiding a customer where they are supposed to resolve the issue . I bought the seeing their false advertisement of Free Return .

I’m complaining about their service

• Mi
          Miro Mostafa Jul 04, 2021

Did anybody reply to you ?

ModanisaOrder number [protected]

To whomever this may concern,
        I have contacted you from email and whatsapp asking for my order [protected] to be refunded. There is no mention of the refund of the £57.57 that was taken out of my account for that order. So i would like to know the information regarding my refund and to have my money refunded as the order was cancelled but the money wasnt returned to me. I hope to hear from you soon.
        I have emailed multiple times and contacted you but i havent received my money back, and it has been more than 14 days since the email that said that i would get the refund in 14 days (20th april) So i would like a refund or i will be left with no choice but to file a complaint.
        Kind regards,
        Halima
        Email : [protected]@gmail.com

• So
            Soraya Arabi Jul 07, 2021

Hey Halima, have you received your refund yet? Because I am experiencing the same and it really frustrates me

Modanisa1099810/ faulty in the dress

I've order this dress and one arm is normal and one is too tight, don't know what to do now I want this dress for Eid and now I have to return it and pay for the delivery and then by another one, I would like a free return please, I never have any problems with Modanisa all my clothes are from it, but if this problem haven't solved I'm gonna have to think twice before I order anything because the return price is really expensive

ModanisaRefund

Order Details

Order Number: #[protected]

Date and Time: 05.12.2020 03:20:36

Total Price: £ 52.62

5 Product

Hi
            It's been 4 months im complaining about my refund. I did not even my clothes. They keep telling me to wait for the delivery company.

Please kindly assist
            Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Aisha Shiraan
            [protected]@hotmail.com

Refund

ModanisaI am complaining about the process of returning my order.

On the 24th of January I received my order from Modanisa. I was not satisfied with my order so I filed a return and filled in a return form.
              When I went to drop it off at the Royal Mail they didn't accept my parcel and told me the my return form was not acceptable.
              Now it's been nearly 14 days since my order was delivered and I want to request a refund.
              My contact details is [protected].
              Thanks

ModanisaDefective swimsuit

The swimsuit product code: 814426 was faulty.

The pants has holes at the side and one of the tightening band was missing.
                I complained and sent photos but they reply back that the item was ok and no issues.
                I called them several time every time I call them would say that they will open a new case with a full description but no outcome.
                I have tried for over a month now and i fed up

ModanisaModani customer service

I placed an order number [protected] with modanisa at 7 of November and cancelled this order while its status was packed. I was expecting this will be cancelled and refunded but the process of shipping this order continued and the delivery campany didn't accept the my refusal to receive this parcel, have written to modanisa every day in the past two weeks with no answer from them on any my emails.
                  Thanks

ModanisaParcel not received and not responding to my emails

My order with the code [protected] has not been delivered yet even though it was said to be delivered between 14th-17th April. It shows that the order has been shipped but the estimated delivery date has gone beyond 6 weeks.
                    I have emailed the company a number of times asking for my delivery or a refund (aprox £50 worth of goods) but they have not bothered to acknowledge my request and no response was given at all regarding the matter.

ModanisaNo delivery or refund

My order number is [protected]. I had ordered on April 19 2020 and was promised delivery by 28 April. Today is 19 May. They have not sent an official receipt either. When i tried to contact them, they said the courier service has to solve the issue. Meanwhile, when i contacted the courier service (Hermes) they vouched that Modanisa had not been in touch with them at all. I know do not know where my parcel is. Neither are they refunding me. (Which i applied on May 11)

ModanisaOrder not delivered. Money deducted from bank.

Hi.
                        My order number [protected] from Modanisa was never delivered .
                        They charged me for the payment. I called and emailed them many times.They never reimbursed.
                        Instead of sending my order or returning my money, they emailed me that my inquiry 9820267 has been resolved. They never did anything to resolve it.
                        I wrote several emails, they never responded back. It is still pended. No response from company or customer service.

• Fa
                            Farjana Begum Jan 30, 2021

hi did you ever get your money or package becuase i ordered from modanisa and they never delivered my clothes i tried contacting too but they said that my inquiry was solved altho it was not. please if anyoone knows how to solve my problem my email is : [email protected]

Feb 06, 2020

Modanisa — Sports shoes

I ordered 4 items from Modanisa on 31/01/2020 and the order was confirmed, I got charged for it and...

Modanisamissing garments

I have purchased 2items November 2019 and up till today I haven't received my refund or any help. It's December I have been calling and emailing almost every month. I have spoken to different people and everytime they promise to resolve it. They have my money and my items. I've been waiting for my refund for more Almost 2 months now and this Modanisa company refuses to refund me.
                          Please anyone who can help to get my refund..
                          many thanks
                          Maryan Daahir
                          My order number is (9227145 )

Dec 06, 2019

Modanisa — refund for order no. [protected]

I placed an order [protected] in June 2019, but I have not yet received it because of a delivery failure. Then I...

Nov 30, 2019

Modanisa — not delivered products

Please call your Bank for dispute. I placed order on 06.11.209 with N: [protected] and had to be delivered on...

Modanisaproduct 984687

Hello, so I ordered this beautiful suit. On the picture it comes with a belt, but when I received the suit I didn't get the belt with it. I contacted customer service twice and they told me that the product details said the belt is excluded. I didn't see that anywhere listed on the modanisa app or website. It's not fair because I've been a loyal customer to this company for over 3 years and this isn't the first time I've been tricked. They said they can't do anything about it now but it's fine, they've just lost another customer.

Modanisacoat

I've made an order for five pieces and I got one of them wrong now I am trying to reach any of the customer service to send back this piece but no one is replying back, I contacted the customer service and they told me that I can send it within the first 14 days now after I replied to the mail no one is replying back and the 14 days are over now but I contacted the customer service within the first 14 days and I got no reply I want to send the piece back because I don't like it can some one contact me through
                              ( [protected]@yahoo.com ) or at this number via text message or call ( [protected] ) Kindly contact me as soon as possible .
                              Regards .