Snapdeal.comsnapdeal cheating the people rupees

N Review updated:

my order id is [protected]
Order Placed On : [protected]:36:39
i placed an order in snapdeal.com (64gp sandisk pen drive) as COD i received the defected product then return the product for replacement of new one. but the didn't sent me the product instead of they cancelled the product without any prior communication.
still now they not responding about my paid amount. i contacted several time to snapdeal.com representaive they didn't providing any detail about refund or replace about the product or the rupees.
they simply tell" the product will deliver soon i can't tell the exact time"
but you can see their website 7-10 days easy return policy

i here attached the the invoice copy and the return courier address

Snapdeal.com
Snapdeal.com

• O
      Oct 25, 2014

Dear N Saranraj,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.
    Thank You for your cooperation.

Regards,
    Snapdeal Online Team

• R
      Oct 03, 2015

I hv purchased a Gillette mach3 gift pack from Snapdeal. Its Mrp s 275 but they r selling it for 299/-. They r biggest frauds in India.

• O
      Oct 19, 2015

Dear Reviewer37987,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your order ID, complaint no. and contact details with us at [protected]@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Thank you for cooperating.

Regards,