Snap Fitnessbeware!

S

I had the same problem with trying to get snap to stop taking money out of my account after my contract was over. The first month I was told my contract was not over yet, but it would be the next month. Then I was told they took money out because I didn't give them thirty days notice. The third month they said, once again, that I still was in a contract with them.
Also I feel that the male staff (they are all male staff) was sexest. A woman came in with very large breasts. The one trainer had her doing several exercises that involved chest extensions. He and another male staff watched. Two weeks later they posted a picture of this woman doing a chest extension with her trainer standing over her with a smile on his face. The pic must have come from one of the security cameras. How creepy is that ? I never saw the woman in the gym again, so I am sure she has no idea about this pic.
Also, I was told that they had hired new trainers to assist us with our workouts. The trainers were VERY pushy about setting up an appointment. Then when I went to the appointment I found out all it was was a sales pitch to hire the trainer. Had I have known this ahead of time, I would have refused the appointment.

• Ro
    Roy Pittelko Dec 26, 2018

I sign up at one of the snap fitness and was told I can go to any other snaapfitness I wanted to as long as I go to his jym 3 to 4 times a month . And I do I do use the other snap a lot more then his and they came to me and said I can no longer use three jym I would have to sign with the Snapfitness jym I use more Can any one Help with this >

• Ci
    Cindy Michelle Feb 01, 2017

I hope the owner of the Snap Fitness center in Trinidad, CO will make it right for me. I had the exact same problem as the above with the 30 day notice and they didn't stop taking money from my account. Then, like the others, I had to pay for another 30 days which I won't even get to utilize. I am hoping that I can be reimbursed for all the time I did not even go because I was under the assumption my membership was cancelled.

Matt2323 Jun 01, 2015

I am sorry to hear about both of these complaints at Snap Fitness we do require a 30 day notice for billing and this is policy, I apologize you did not see that when joining. We appreciate your constrictive criticism and sorry things did not work out and we are committed to growing and offering better service! If there is anything we can do in the future at Snap Fitness please let us know we will make it right by you anyway we can!

Owner

• Ks
    KScoots Aug 26, 2014

Completely agree about the whole contract situation. Same thing happened to me. I called them to ask when my contract was up and they told me August never telling me about giving 30 days notice. Then I asked again knowing it had to be up soon and the guy told me just come in and let me know what you decide and we will take you off. The next week I tell them we don't want to go there anymore and they tell me about the 30 day notice!!! So we paid pir twelve months and now have to pay another month because we weren't told about the notice... Wow. Also their equipment is terrible, they always leave their brand new gym dirty and it is so crowded. I never should have signed up for a year contract. If you go to the gym 4-6 times a week like my husband and I do, DO NOT choose snap. You will be extremely disappointed.