The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Snap Fitness — beware!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I had the same problem with trying to get snap to stop taking money out of my account after my contract was over. The first month I was told my contract was not over yet, but it would be the next month. Then I was told they took money out because I didn't give them thirty days notice. The third month they said, once again, that I still was in a contract with them.
Also I feel that the male staff (they are all male staff) was sexest. A woman came in with very large breasts. The one trainer had her doing several exercises that involved chest extensions. He and another male staff watched. Two weeks later they posted a picture of this woman doing a chest extension with her trainer standing over her with a smile on his face. The pic must have come from one of the security cameras. How creepy is that ? I never saw the woman in the gym again, so I am sure she has no idea about this pic.
Also, I was told that they had hired new trainers to assist us with our workouts. The trainers were VERY pushy about setting up an appointment. Then when I went to the appointment I found out all it was was a sales pitch to hire the trainer. Had I have known this ahead of time, I would have refused the appointment.
More Snap Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Snap Fitness - no contract, month to month is a lie
- Snap Fitness - cancellation fee
- Snap Fitness - they are a fraud!
- Snap Fitness - withdrawal
- Snap Fitness - shoddy practices
- Snap Fitness - contract lies
- Snap Fitness - previous snap fitness apology
- Snap Fitness Gym - problems
- Snap Fitness - collections
- Snap Fitness - membership cancellation