Smith's / Smith's Food and Drug / cashier service attitude
Location:Smiths in Edgewoid, NM.
2B State Road 344
The cashier :
505 286_6691, Kelly
Man over his 50's
did not ring my Snapple drink after he had finished ringing up my order. As I was leaving, he asked me if this was my Snapple. I had said yes. He said with an attitude, "Well, it's not paid for, and I thought it was the next customers. I had asked if that was it and you said yes."
The tone of voice and his attitude towards made me made me feel like it was my fault. I didn't aay anything, but was very upset how he treated me. I just left without buying your merchandise.
I had been a checker in the past, and I was trained that customers are always right. I also have done reviews for businesses.
Please if possible to contact the manager at this store to train their checjers to be more polite. I never had a problem with the other staff.
Thank for listening!
More Smith's / Smith's Food and Drug Complaints & Reviews
- Smith's Grocery Store - inspect your receipts every time! 
- Smith's Food and Drug - will not accept my checks 
- Smith's - renting a carpet cleaner 
- Smith's Food and Drug - employee complaint
- Smith's Grocery Store - employee conduct 
- Smith's - store manager birdie of store 399 in las vegas nevada
- Smith's / Smith's Food and Drug - automated checkout
- Smith's - checkout line 6 rep. 4.1.2017
- Smith's - double glazing windows
- Smith's Marketplace - manager aspe