Smith'sStore assistant manager

F Dec 02, 2020

I am an employee at the Smiths 277 in Kaysville Utah. I am not happy and not pleased with the way management has treated me. I miscarried on saturday while at work and I asked for help letting them know that I had blood going down my leg and I needed to use the restroom. I get that I could of said it better but it was a spur of the moment comment as I'm trying to get to the restroom before a customer sees. Anyways, I returned to work tuesday the 1st of december and am pulled aside and pretty much lectured and talked down to and told that she could of fired me for that and I am to never do that again because that's not how we ask for help. The only reason I asked the way I did was because I have asked to use the restroom in the past and was denied because I had to wait until I was in the backroom. I will admit that I could of probably said it differently however you do not treat your employees like that. Ive also had problems at this location with leads picking on one person. I've had people say that we cant be on our cell phones and I go back there and the lead is video chatting with her daughter (not on break) and calling people off the floor to look at her phone and im not allowed to look at my phone for a few minutes to insure my son who is at daycare all day is okay. I've also gone in the back room to see people sitting on their phones. If one person can't do it then nobody gets to do it. That's not cool and not fair. I will attach my pictures of the few individuals I captured the other day using their phone.

Store assistant manager