SmartStylechild's horrible haircut

N

Went to your Wal-Mart location, East Windsor.
The curvy blonde woman looked like she just rolled out of bed and obviously didn't want to be there. Zero professionalism.
She put my 4 year old daughter in a chair and started dry combing her hair. Ouch!
I was wondering if She was going to wet it.
She didn't! She asked my how short, I said 2-3 inches not 4+.
She then grabbed the back if her hair in a huge chunk and started hacking it off!!!
She didn't section it off or wet it. There was no procedural method here. I was sitting away from her and thought, okay, maybe she's doing something different or maybe she'll even it out later? Or wet it after? It all happened so fast, I didn't know what the do. I was trying to let her do her job but, obviously she needed help.
My daughter's hair is beautiful and very thick, there is no way you can dry cut it in one sweep, I could see her struggling to do her half fast sloppy armature work.
My daughter's hair is completely uneven and her part was way over and not corrected.
There was a dangling huge piece way longer than the rest of her hair!
Her gorgeous hair is ruined and we will be heading back to school soon!!
I am beyond livid with this horrifying experience and quite displeased I paid for that garbage. It was like she had no training.
My daughter's hair can't possibly go any shorter to correct this! I am very dissatisfied.
The lack of regard for my child's haircut quality Is appalling.
I certainly hope she is reprimanded.

This woman was NOT personal and did not want to be there. Today was the Aug Civic holiday. We were there at 11am.