SM Supermalls / SM Prime Holdingscondura ref

C Aug 02, 2018

Dear sm appliance corporate office,

This is richard ocray, on july 26, 2018, I bought csd500sai 5.8 cuft condura ref. I made this purchase at one of your reputable branch, sm dasmarinas.

Initially the service transaction is smooth and I liked the way condura representative assisted me, unfortunately, your product has not performed well or not in good condition, there's a electric ground on both sides of the body, that is after a few days when we start to use the product, this is very alarming for me because there's a high possibility that one of my loveones could get hurt or may turn into serious matter, including death.

I immediately went to sm appliance dasma to report the problem, a problem that I considered as urgent due to fatal malfunction of the product, I spoke to a nice lady and gentleman of condura's representative and finally spoke with sm rep/officer name nelson p. Now, instead of him listening to my frustration and problem he said I can't return it, and then I insist, he said "e di dalhin mo dito, tingnan ko kung makukuryente ako, pagnakuryente ako e di papalitan natin" honestly, I was so mad at him when he told me that totally unprofessional, unethical words. But I told him, " makipagusap ka sakin ng maayos kasi nakikipag usap ako sayo ng maayos. Then the manager pass by and I approach him about the situation, i'm glad he's able to help me out and promise that they will send a technician to chech the product.

On the following day at around 11-12nn, the technician called me, I said i'm still at the office and I asked them if they can go to my house around 3:30pm because i'm still in the office they said no, so we both agreed to reschedule the tech visit thursday aug 2.

August 2, I am waiting for them the whole day and keep on texting them that I have a lot of things to do and I badly needed their tech to chech it they said that the tech will come any time within this day, but the worst is they never come, I recieved a text that they want to reschedule the visit again, but it this is too much!!! I bought the ref at the most trusted appliance center to think that I am worry free when I need assistance. This really inconvinient for me I am so dissapointed!

I need a refund and I don't want a replacement nor repair the ref.

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem. I will wait before seeking third-party assistance.

Please contact me at [protected].