Slotomaniasupport issues

L Review updated:

1. Max bet with 4 or 5 in a row, chances are the bonus will freeze while playing OR when you complete bonus and 1st posting pops up, it freezes and gets a "Opps connection lost, please reconnect" posting over 1st winning post preventing you to click claim coins. 2. Screen shots attached to customer support showing issue and they compensate you under a million (700, 000.00) for a winning that IS 250, 000, 000 million in the Texas Oil Bonus round that is a rare 5 in a row bonus at max bet regardless of screen shot proof my Sloto game account. 2nd reconnect was while playing a 4 in a row bonus and i got the gold rocks the 1st 2 rows to win ALL in the row and when i got to 3rd row the game froze and reconect post popped up. Very POOR customer service. (Naomi is who I always get as support replys. Seems like she copy n paste Bonus Freeze messages back without looking or reading your problem)

annette hardy Sep 18, 2012

how are you supposed to play slotomania when you cant buy in or play your game, i know i am not one of your big spenders but 3 members of my family happily play your game, but this is very frustrating, thankyou

• Mi
    Miriam Buechner Sep 26, 2012

I want my 80, 000 back... When I went to collect my mega Bonus it stole my 80, 000 and then gave me 200... I want it back thanks Miriam Buechner at [email protected]

• Li
    Linda A Oct 03, 2012

when pics come up to collect free coins, Icannot clic on the link to get the free coins.

• El
    Elizabeth Mastrogiovanni Oct 14, 2012

Hello, This is the third time this has happened. My screen keeps repeating itself and the only time it changes, is when you change the bet. I have to change the bet every time I press spin in order for it to play. Then when I get the free spins, each screen spins between 9 and 18 times before it changes to another screen. Please try to fix this problem, because I can't play this game properly. It told me to reset the spam filters. I don't know how and where to locate them. Could you please fix this. My name is Betty Mastrogiovanni.

• Di
    dinah kaman Dec 02, 2012

i have been through 5 million coins before leveling up, and i play all the time.yet i see people level up 2 or 3 times a day that very seldom play, i know this because they are friends...this is not fair..another thing the mega bonus i have hit the highest 1 time in 9 months, now i get the lowest on there im so close to deleting your game even though i like it alot im tired of messing with it..

Sandra Curry Dec 04, 2012

I have paid for and had over 3 million coins. I broke my IPad and had to get a new one. Everything was restored to the new IPad except my game level (156) and my over 3 million coins. I want my coins I paid for. I can bet you that you don't get any more of my money. I don't like your games that much. Y'all are thieves.

• Al
    Alex nguyen Dec 10, 2012

I have buy a coins pack $ 50 dollar = 240 000 coins but they only come to my acc 138 000 . That make me very angry and don't know how to contact them they are ###ing repoff and I cannot do any thing ... Any if one here know where and how to contact them pls let me know by send a SMS on my facebook thanks a lot ... [email protected] <<< that my facebook nick ...

• Pr
    Priscilla lopez Dec 18, 2012

I recently had slotmania on my tablet, ive gotten far, and end up reseting my tablet. I lost the app and I wanted back because I got more than 9 million in points. Please help me recover the one that I recently had.

JAC5656 Dec 31, 2012

The most frustrating part about this game is there are no recourse when it has a malfunction. The support is non-existent and do not ever bother sending messages to the support page. They will not answer. I recommend you spend your time on something else, or get burned like me :(
    Copying the message I have sent at least a dozen times:
    I purchase 600, 000 coins and open the first game Farm...
    I hit a winning reel with the bonus round and got an error message... it said "oops an error has occurred".
    Then I lost several thousand coins, It happened again after a couple more spins. I closed the game and reopen the browser to discover that all the coins were gone and I was at level 348 yesterday and now I am at level 25.
    Can you help restore my experience level and lost coins please?

• Kj
    kjansen29 Jan 04, 2013

All applications work find on my Wifi but slotomania which continues to have the pop up connection lost.

• Na
    natacha therrien Jan 29, 2013

depuis que j'ai atteint le niveau 220 j'ai tournée la roue deux fois hors le montant du mégas bonus n'a pas changer vous pouvez vérifier la premieres fois j'ai eu le méga bonus soit 390 000 au lieu de 546 000 donc le changement ne ce fait pas svp remédier a la situation je trouve cela dommage et ce n'est pas la premiere fois

merci natacha therrien

bev sands Feb 04, 2013

to whom it may concern i am haveing trouble loading slotomamia game the name of the game comes up and carnt get into it all it does the name keeps going over and over my email adress is [email protected] hope you can fix it because i love the game hope to here from you soon. bev sands

• poly lues Feb 11, 2013

I was playing Slotomania about 20 minutes ago my amount was just over 14 thousand I win on the bonus spin the wheel 350 thousand and it does not calculate tl me so what happen to it not fair I am standing on just over 16 thousand please look I want my winning AI dont cheat

• poly lues Feb 13, 2013

This is the second time in 2 days where I win a lot on the Bonus spin the wheel and only one thousand has been added to my amount and I won over 500k on the 2 bonus spin the wheel no please I spend nights playing what is the problem I want that money I am paying for my Internet please I need a answer

poly kilian
    [email protected], net

• poly lues Feb 13, 2013

I WANT MY WINNINGS IT NOT FAIR WE ALL PAYING AND PLAYING FOR WHERE AND WHAT WE WANT WHY DONT SLOTOMANIA DONT GIVE ME MY WINNINGS 2 TIMES I WIN ON THE BONUS SPIN THE WHEEL AND THAT 2 TIMES I WIN OVER 500 THOUSAND K CORRECTION ON PREVIOUS COMPLAIN THE FIRST WINNING YESTERDAY WAS 350 THOUSAND K ANDTODAY 360 THOUSAND WHAT HAPPEN TO THAT OR CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT THE PROBLEM COULD BE I PLAY AND PAY FOR INTERNET AND I DO WANT MY MONEY POLY LUES
    poly lues
    [email protected]

• Tr
    Tractorgal Jun 14, 2018

@poly lues It's been 3 weeks since I have received any of my level up bonus points. I have always purchased points in the past not only am I not receiving my points I am unable to remain in the club because of it. This is my second notification to you. I will not purchase any more points until the points I have coming to me are distributed and this is resolved. Please contact me as soon as possible I am tired of waiting.

• Th
    Thomas Pichette Feb 14, 2013

I have been playing Slotomania games now for about 3 years and I have never seen Texas Boss spin right, its jumpy and hesitates and hardly ever get into a bonus round. I have spent alot of money and I want the game to spin right so if you could fix this problem I would appreciate it greatly.

• La
    larry j gilfour Feb 22, 2013

New games are not opening..I m on 139 and the new games are not opening ...HELP

• Ar
    arial09 Mar 01, 2013

You have stolen over 10.000.000 coins from me and I want it all back its not fair. All your players obviously like the game but ifyour going to keep stealing mllions from us then your game is gone. We can't even have a descent game without having our coins stolen. Sort it please and remember I want my 15 million back coz that's what it adds up to...

• Su
    susan barber Mar 04, 2013

Slotomania screen blank

• Brenda* Mar 04, 2013

I'm drawing a ___________. ( fill in the _____).
    Giving you a _______ stare.
    You're shooting _________.

janet wease Mar 14, 2013

lost a lot of coins playing because game was not playing right on slotomania. on new game, beez game and wild luck. be appreciated to have some of my coins replaced. thank you

charla hoffman Mar 15, 2013

i have played for 3 years i am being harrased out of your game by your staff i won over some months 170 million vitual money i was asked to leave 3 and 4 times a day, they are making a point to leave i asked them your staff 4 times why are you doing this never answered, im not the only person they are doing this too . you were my favorite game now im ready to tell everyone what happened there.my email is [email protected] please answer, all this over virtual coin

charla hoffman Mar 15, 2013

i am being harrased by your staff to leave

• Je
    jeff greene Apr 04, 2013

Its bad enough you thieve of us when ever you are giving gifts away but you need to rectify your VIP room got bonus game several time and it dose always give you the bonus game to play f##ken fix it

chinoslotomania Apr 05, 2013

if anyone has a problem with slotomania please add me to your facebook, maybe i can help [email protected]

• Bi
    Big Judy jones Apr 20, 2013

This game continuously freezes up when it's time to collect bonus!

• Lo
    lori blanchard Apr 27, 2013

why do I pay to play when many friends and family members are racking up points or money..and not paying? so I have said before...no more sloto...P.S. you owe me 100, 000 points from YOUR last mistake!!!

• Lo
    lori blanchard Apr 27, 2013

I am pissed

beasters May 20, 2013

Does anybody who can do anything read these complaints?this was about the best gaming app out there.now its as bad as the real deal, no worse.my drinks still cost me money at home.anyway i have gambled about 12 million and just about half way to my silver bonus deal.itt never moves.and you could get a bonus every now and then, but today it had to update before playing and after that forget it.if you ### need money that bad stick to the real ones you also own.this game isnt fun anymore.you greedy ### made it f'd up.so im uninstalling this app cuz to sucked the fun out of this game too.greedy ###ers.

• Sl
    sloto May 21, 2013

i have been playing slotomania for awhile now and i have gotten to level 72. yesterday when i was playing i decided to connect my account to my facebook account. the next thing i know, a message came up saying basically do you want to transfer your account over to be connected with facebook or something. and then a loading screen came up and i was back to level 1 with 0 xp and have 500...i don't know why but i got reset. is their anything i can do to just go back to my level and xp and everything please help!!

• Sl
    sloto May 21, 2013

so i have been playing slotomania for awhile now and i have gotten to level 72 recently. i was playing yesterday and basicly i tried to connect to facebook for the first time. so i did and everything was ok untill a message came up after i connected basically saying do you want to have a new account or somthing linked to your facebook so i clicked yes unknowingly of what will happen. next thing i know i amd recent back to level 1 and have only 500 coins with no exp points. I am unsure of what i did. if their is anyway i can just get back to my level 72 and my exp back with everything that would be great. i have spent a good amount of time to get to where i was in the game and would like to know if their was somthing i could do to get back to that point, PLEASE HELP ME!

• Te
    terri moyle May 25, 2013

I love this game. when playing tonight betting 9000 a push and 4 grave sites x2 come up on free spins and not getting it pisses me off cause I love this game...thank you

Bertha Rice Kinsey May 28, 2013

I was playing SPINAVATION tonight and had BONUS come up 7 or. 8 times . It did not let me play the BONUS, there for I lost everything. I waited along time too get to play and then game messes up and I lost it all due to game error . Please try to fix this . I play all the time . I would like refund of some or all of my tokens I lost or would of WON, I, m sure you can see what happened . Please write back

• Ka
    Kathy Rife May 30, 2013

What happened to the fun game I use to play.? You can, t win on this no matter how much you buy or how much you spend . The new game that opened on the I pad does not even play right. I hit the scatter several times and nothing happened. I don, t think this is fair. I use to play the game all the time and spent lots of money, but no more.Kathy Rife. Saylor2007

marlon dolendo Jun 05, 2013

why i cant connect my slotomania game to my facebook on iphone it has been for nearly a month now...

• Cl
    clmullins Jun 19, 2013

I was playing around the world 80 days on bonus game, had finished all rounds picked newspaper said won $1, 000, 000, 00plus
    cannot remember exact number then it locked up waited 10 minutes refreshed and only got 1080 that I had before newspaper round!!

• Ad
    Adam Ha Jul 13, 2013

I lost 5 extra spins in wild Luck; went to next animal had 12 spins got 11 instead of 16 was playing 50000 got over $ 1mln ; it would be a lot more because of multipliers; also I' m getting 3 SR pts for levels above 295 finished have silver status I think I'm suppose to get double it saYs 2x SR pts. tell me after going 10mln a level I get ONLY 3 PTS IN HALF IS ONLY 1.5; inviting friends i get 20 bucks? WHO DO I CONTACT ABOUT THIS?

Joan Skwarchuk Aug 28, 2013

Went to but coins yesterday to get into the draw for millions but said I haven't bought before and wanted security questions answered...and really!!!have bought dozens of times...so now my whole system was screwed up for me and my FAMILY!!!spent 3 hrs. On phone with Apple and now it's just a problem with YOU!!!cannot but iTunes to get coins from YOU!!! You have screwed up so many people's iPad for me just tryi g to buy twice to get into the million dollar draw and now couldn't buy anything if I even want to...so when I run out...sorry bye!!! You are the only one who won't accept the iTunes...your blurb is ...YOU HAVE NEVER NOUGHT COINS BEFORE???SO WE HAVE SECURITY QUESTIONS...well ck. your records!!!i have bought many times!!! And now you have really screwed up our iPads for all of us...thank you so much!!! Wat use to be a fun game for all of us...is a big PAIN...and Anyway...won't be playing because you are the only ones not accepting the iTunes..sorry...

• Ic
    Ickabod.k. Sep 01, 2013

I'm tired of the timer resetting for my bonus when I collect gifts...was at 1 hour 32 minutes, collected 3 ppls gifts and am at over 4 hours now??? This game has been around long enough, these errors shouldn't exist.

Margaret Carpenter Sep 06, 2013

It was time for the bonus (spinning the wheel) and instead it gave me 300 points that I collected from a friend.