Skype - International Callsovercharged by skype

Have made eleven calls to the Ukraine and to India for a total of seventeen minutes and 36 seconds, approx cost 36 cents pus 44 cents connection fees, they have charged me $4.52 cents... this is not correct and they will not correct it... please help...

Anshul Gaurav Nov 14, 2018

I subscribed for mobile callings and get mail confirmation that order had delivered.but when trying to call it fails by showing error like insufficient credit.my account:anshul.sharma955.i am pissed off.

• Sl
    slothlover93 Nov 13, 2018

The range of emojis are very poor, especially the lack of sloth emojis. Please can this be updated to improve the experience of Skype for myself and other users.

Comments

• Li
    Linda Murphy Williams Oct 21, 2018

I am so

• Ne
    needed Oct 14, 2018

my name is prashant singh my contact no. is [protected] problem is my skype is recharged every month automatic from my credit card. iwant stop this auto credit

• Valerie Dec 22, 2007

This is the third time and Skype does nothing, was just charged 50 cents for two minutes.. it should of been 9 cents with the connection fee... they are a SCAM, have written them, but they will not do nothing, out of the first ten dollars, should have at least eight dollars left, but constant overcharge to India and the Ukraine, my balance is 5.32.. was being charged before the person picked up the phone. THEY ARE FALSE ADVERTISING, the day dont pay over 2.i per minute that has never happened to me in all the calls to India and the Ukraine, sent letter to them and request a three dollars credit but they will not do it... they are a big company and we are just little people, PLEASE HELP US and other and put a stop to this SCAM.