Having problems with BeNaughty?

BeNaughty Customer Service Contacts

19, Giovanni Gurmi Street
Lija
Malta - LJA1071

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BeNaughty Customer Service. Initial BeNaughty complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BeNaughty above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BeNaughty. Discuss the issues you have had with BeNaughty and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

BeNaughtyThey took money from my account

I thought this was legit so I tried it like most males paid my one day subscription and then after got billed for 42 dollars for a 3 day subscription when I would not pay for that saying that I pressed on it when I didn't, then had heaps of girls asking me for my emails so I stupidly gave my email adress to one and she has not stop abusing me asking me for a gift card for 250 now 100, and saying if I don't send her the cash or gift card then they will report me to the cyber criminal police and saying that I will get imprisonment for 2 yrs.
The customer service keeps sending me msgs even saying I should give this girl a gift card to stop from me getting my bank card shut down.
I'm not even sure if the customer phone number I rang is even legit I need help cause this is actually worrying me and do not want anything to do with them and have closed my account the night I signed up

They took money from my account

BeNaughtyAccount and Billing Cancellation

I was looking for potentially resolving a dry spell, and thought that BeNaughty might be able to quickly fix this!

After dealing with only bots for a few days, I would like to remove my account, along with all of the subscriptions that have been added on. It's a shame, but with not a single human soul in sight, the membership is not worth it.

The site does not allow for me to cancel anything myself..

User name is "vhug"

BeNaughtyUnatherised billing

I opened a benaughty email and when to their site where I agreed to pay. 97uscents for their 3 day trial. Instead I have been charged $3.08 and $18.00nzd. I have no idea what the 18nzd charge is and I can not find a customer calling number to address this. I assume the $3.08 is the.
      $.97 usd charge for the 3 day trial. Which I'm more than happy to pay but I did not agree to the 2and charge made immediately to my bank account

[protected]@gmail.com

Unatherised billing
      Unatherised billing

Regards

BeNaughtyscam site total scam nothing real and bad treatment and they wont refund. help!

Profiles that you talk to are bots, don't think I ever met anyone legit on this site, I did not need the site in the end as I met someone outside of this site,
        I was cussed at by customer service on the number given from the site. I was told its a scam and i was calling a pharmacy. Customer service for the company located in Malta was in the Philippines and just gave me a web site for support which i contacted. The whole deal is a scam. I just want my money refunded.

Hey!
            We will certainly look further into your query and use your feedback to improve our service. We are always looking for members' feedback as a way of ensuring that the websites are of the highest quality possible, so we thank you for providing us with your opinion.
            Regards

BeNaughtyIt's a scam, stay away..

I used this fake dating site and got scammed $305.00 they billed me 6 times for one 6 month membership.. All the profiles are fake, no real people are on there it's just a total scam design to still your money..

BeNaughtyRespins

Va rog djn inima sa mi stergeti contul..plus de asta nu vreau sa mai
            Platesc niciin ban...va rog stergeti contul ..."ficuta74"

• BeNaughty's response · Mar 31, 2020

Hey!
                Please contact us via our Contact Us form and we will assist you with this issue.

BeNaughtyScam service

Please cancel my service it is total scam

• BeNaughty's response · Mar 31, 2020

J
                Mar 13, 2020

BeNaughty — membership cancellation

I follow the instructions to cancel my membership but I am asked to call customer support in order to do so...

BeNaughtySubscription

I used this site in hope of meeting people, but found it to be a fraud as most the profiles that you talk to are bots, don't think I ever met anyone legit on this site, I did not need the site in the end as I met someone outside of this site,
                I followed the subscription cancellation procedures provided, called the customer service, spoke to customer service staff member, she told me that she cancelled the subscriptions to this site, .
                I have recently have been billed again for this website. Please!!! Cancel the subscription and refund the money taken.
                That would be much appreciated.
                Josh Maihi,
                [protected]@hotmail.com

Subscription
                Subscription

• BeNaughty's response · Mar 10, 2020

Hey!
                    Your request has been sent directly to our head office. We will contact you back via the email address as soon as possible.

H
                  Mar 02, 2020

BeNaughty — billing cancellation

I cannot cancel my account, and my billing. There is no automatic message I followed all the steps but it...

E
                  Feb 13, 2020

BeNaughty — Impossible to cancel repeat billing on www.benaughty.com

I signed on the dating site benaughty choosing the option fot three days use. But I saw that they are going...

I
                  Jan 31, 2020

Be Naughty — for singles

Hi I emailed someone at be naughty the other day and they said they were going to give me a full refund, and...

M
                  Jan 26, 2020

BeNaughty — impossible to deactivate the payment process

Hello, I did a 3 days test on becoquin.com and then when I tried to desactivate my account and automatic...

T
                  Jan 05, 2020

BeNaughty — charged

I was charged on December 1st for the service and I requested to get it refunded as I put in a claim but wa...

G
                  Jan 01, 2020

BeNaughty — problema stergere, inchidere cont

Buna ziua. Doresc sa imi sterg(inchid) contul de pe site-ul dvs. si nu reusesc. Va rog să-mi închideți...

T
                  Dec 31, 2019

BeNaughty — cancellation of repetitive membership

I just want to get rid of this adult sites. This site is not cancelling my repeatative membership service...

L
                  Dec 09, 2019

BeNaughty — illegally using my pics on their website

Today my moms boyfriend found pictures of me on Benaughty.com. he sent screenshots to my mother and she...

J
                  Nov 18, 2019

BeNaughty — they stole my picture and email address, and address, off of facebook and using it to get customers

They have my profile pic and using a part of my email address that is shown from Facebook and made up an...

R
                  Oct 27, 2019

BeNaughty — impossibile disattivare l'abbonamento e rimuovere l'account

Salve, sono un ragazzo di 36 anni che stupidamente è caduto nella truffa di benaughty. Mi sono iscritto, ho...

V
                  Oct 12, 2019

BeNaughty — cancellation of subscription

I made an account on benaughty.com and came to find it wasn't as interesting as I'd hoped it would be. I've...