[Resolved] Skechers — a skechers slippers which I bought from a retailer
I would like to bring your kind attention towards a problem which i faced after purchasing a pair of slippers from Skechers Retailer shop no.102, Center square mall, M G road, Kochi. The brand was rather convincing for me that i bought it for an offer price of Rs 2400/- on 20th November 2017 Cash invoice-CM/129/17 attaching invoice and bill . I have hardly worn it for two weeks and the strap of the slipper got loosen. Just because of the issue i have tripped down twice. And i am unable to wear it any more including the snap of the slipper. I have vistited the retailer a couple of days back. They directed me to send a mail regarding the issue in an email id. I did that too but no response from that side.
I request you to see in to the matter and replace the slipper at the earliest. Expecting your immediate and favorable reply.
My issue was resolved by considering as special one and could make the exchange of the slippers in 15 days
More Skechers Complaints & Reviews
- Skechers - shoes fall apart 
- Skechers - no warnings on shattering an ankle 
- Skechers - goga max sneakers
- Skechers - doesn't care about the customer 
- Skechers - complain about defective shoes
- Skechers - skechers shoe pair
- Skechers - my new shoes coming apart
- Skechers - poor quality shoes
- Skechers USA - skechers steel toe work shoe
- Skechers USA - shape up skechers