Menu

C
Author of the complaint
12:50 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been charged for Sirius XM service for the past 3 years. The subscription was cancelled in 2018. After several long customer service phone calls, the service stopped working in our vehicle and we moved on thinking all was well. We used the same card for Sirius that we used for groceries and household bills until this year so the fact the Sirius continued to charge us got by me. Now, three years later, I finally caught it. $750 in unauthorized charges for a service that I didn't use and that they disconnected. They have my email and would email me regularly until March of 2018, the last time I used the service. So from march 2018 until May 2021, Sirius has found no need to email me. No questions, no reminders, no promotions and no thank you for being a valued customer! Why? Because they know exactly what they are doing to people. Its all over the internet. They are crooks, plain and simple. They fight you on cancellation and when you finally get through to them, they still don't actually cancel the service. Well, at least the part where you pay for it anyway. How do they get away with this?

Update by Cmac1
May 21, 2021 1:00 pm EDT

FYI, I called and had my Credit Card changed because I didn't trust Sirius. I found out today that CC companies have an automatic billing update for companies that you have given your info to. So, when I requested a new card, Citi simply gave the new information to Sirius. If you don't specifically tell the CC company that they are not allowed to share this info, they will all do it. Maybe I'm the only one, but I was pissed to find out that CC companies do this. Anybody else in the dark?

More Sirius XM Radio complaints & reviews

Sirius XM Radio - Lifetime membership trap
Sirius XM Radio - Harassment
Sirius XM Radio - Billing after cancellation
Sirius XM Radio - Harassing phone calls
1 comments
M
Jun 26, 2021 10:48 am EDT

I bought a new 2019 F150 with 6 months free Sirius radio and 5 years Sirius xm free infotainment service. I renewed radio service at end of trail. I noticed the other day the Infotainment wasn't working and they said it expired after 2 years and I told them I had my truck 18 month. All they do is lie about the whole thing and Ford is no help. They are a bunch of crooks not giving what is due to you. I cancelled my radio with them since I lost my trust in them. I know they have all the correct info in there records but wand to just jeep the customer.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

245 complaints