[Resolved] Singles50misleading information about payment. need refund asap

M Oct 02, 2019

I think it was around the 29th of September, not sure of the date, but I registered with Singles50 choosing premium, believing it was $9-11 I was very happy to register and maybe find my forever partner. When I went to register my car my payment failed. I went into my account and found that Singles50 deducted $239 out of my account. I am a struggler and I am very upset about this. I am one to take things further but looking at all the complaints online about the same issue with Singles50 I will take this further if I don't get a response and the this issue is not rectified. I am sure you have every intention helping single people but this is just not exceptable.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
Marie Landgrebe
[protected]@gmail.com

• Resolution Statement

• Singles50 Customer Care's Response · Oct 22, 2019

Dear Marie,

we're sorry to hear about your complaint. Please contact us directly at cs @ singles50 . com from your registered email address and add ''complaintsboard.com'' into the Subject header.

Thank you in advance!