Singapore Post (SingPost)parcels/letters wrongly delivered for couple of times

B Jun 19, 2019

Hi, this is to share my negative experience with one of your SingPost postman on duty at blk 492 Admiralty Link. Ever since he was stationed there (the one before him I never had any problems with fyi), my parcels have been wrongly delivered to other units for about 3-4 times already this year. Just yesterday my neighbour found my parcel lying on the ground, most probably it got into the wrong letterbox and got thrown away by the not-so-considerate person. Imagine if it got dumped into the rubbish bin or could have been taken away by anyone! Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

RESOLVED

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Jun 21, 2019

Hi, blxssxm. We are sorry to hear that. Please reach out to our CusCare hotline at 1605 for us to assist further. Thank you.