[Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) — letters delivered wrongly
Last week, my neighbour's 3 letters were delivered to my letter box and today my letter was delivered to my neighbour's letter box. He had inadvertently opened my mail before realising it was not his. It is a letter from the hospital on our confidential health matters.
We have stayed here for 5 years and never have delivery problems. However in recent 2 weeks, there is this delivery problem. Perhaps there is a new postman and his eye sight is not very good. My neighbour's flat is #15-364 and mine is #16-364. We live in Blk 308B Punggol Walk.
Appreciate if you could inform the postman to be more alert and careful.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Singapore Post (SingPost) Customer Care's Response · Nov 25, 2019
Hi, Helen. Thank you for highlighting this feedback to us. We have forwarded this to the relevant team to remind the concerned postman to be more careful during deliveries. Should you encounter similar incidents, please contact us at 1605.
More Singapore Post (SingPost) Complaints & Reviews
- Singpost - irresponsible postman 
- Speed Post - date of delivery 
- Singpost - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!! 
- Singapore Post - no assistance in helping us locate a missing parcel 
- Singapore Post Limited - poor service 
- [Resolved] Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - failure of delivery of registered articles
- Speedpost - late service
- Singpost - missing items 
- Singapore Post (SingPost) - torn/damaged envelope consisting patients medical report