Singapore Post (SingPost) Logo

Singapore Post (SingPost)

Having problems with Singapore Post (SingPost)?

+65 62 225 777 (Speedpost Hotline)
+65 68 412 000 (From Overseas / HQ)
10 Eunos Road 8, Singapore Post Centre
Thu8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Singapore Post (SingPost).

Complaints & Reviews

Singapore Post (SingPost)Wrong address delivered

Smartpac Tracking: SM602845240SG shows delivered on 7th April 2020. But the recipient did not receive it! It was sent to somewhere else!!!

Very irresponsible. I even highlighted the unit number of the recipient!

Is there full compensation please check who was the delivery personnel on that day. Kindly check as soon as possible and revert. My contact: [protected]@gmail.com

Wrong address delivered
Wrong address delivered

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Apr 07, 2020

Hi Mika, thanks for reaching out to us. Please allow us to investigate and one of our consultants will get in touch with you.

Singapore Post (SingPost)Very BAD service

Hi, I am complaining on behalf of my boss. Attached are the document details. Your man was very RUDE and IMPATIENCE and so unprofessional in carrying out his duty. He can, t even wait for a while when my boss maid when in to call my boss to receive his parcel. Your man was making so much noise and being angry. He just told the maid he has no time to wait and just left this Delivery Notification in the letter box and left hurriedly.

First time came across very bad service from Singpost.

Regards
    Mahadi
    [protected]

Very BAD service

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Mar 19, 2020

Hi Mahadi, we are sorry to hear this. Please contact us at 1605 or https://www.singpost.com/contact-us/service-enquiry for us to investigate into the matter. Thank you.

Mar 15, 2020

Singapore Post (SingPost) — Delivery Service

Hello, I had ordered surgical mask drom Amazon on 12 Feb and the item was scheduled to reach me latest by...

Mar 15, 2020

Singapore Post (SingPost) — Express Mail Service (EMS)

Your Postman didn't even try!!! Why pay for Speedpost Priority service... My block has been around for 20...

Mar 10, 2020

Singapore Post (SingPost) — Parcels that could not be delivered even when there was someone at home!!

I would like to make a complaint against SINGPOST DELIVERY SERVICE at clementi and west coast side. Last...

Jan 16, 2020

Singapore Post (SingPost) — poor customer service on updating parcel

I have sent parcel via Speed Post Express' International (Tracking no: PX902660204SG). I would like to lodge...

Singpost undelivered items

We have ordered some kitchen items way back in November from Hong Kong.

The first delivery attempt has failed and we were told the items were sent back to our sender in Hong Kong because no one was home to receive it. First of all, we were home on the date of delivery attempt but no one rang our doorbell and no one called us to confirm. The item was sent back after ONE terrible attempt of delivering it in Singapore. Most delivery services would leave a note saying they've attempted delivery and would ask to rearrange delivery time etc. But no. SingPost just sent it back to the sender.

We then contacted the seller in Hong Kong and they then reshipped our items before Christmas. Second delivery attempt has failed AGAIN and the reason given was that the address provided does not exist. This has got to be a joke. How did they manage to find our place in the first place then?

• Updated by Eelaine Boo · Jan 15, 2020

I really hope third time's the charm.

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Jan 16, 2020

Hi, Eelaine Boo. Thank you for your feedback. Please contact us at 1605 and share with us your tracking number for us to check on this.

Jan 14, 2020

Singapore Post (SingPost) — cnsgs0011003124 / cnsgs0011011386 / cnsgs0011046209 [cas-3625973-r8v5l5]

I guess Speedpost needs to make their customer work for their mistake. I had contacted their Customer Service...

Jan 10, 2020

Singapore Post (SingPost) — speed post economy

For speed post economy tracking no: SHSG15075167956, the status showing in scan to delivery base since...

Dec 31, 2019

Singapore Post (SingPost) — speed post problem

Hi, I have send parcel via Speed Post (Tracking no: SHSG87714477059) on 29/12/2019 around 5pm. I had...

Dec 21, 2019

Singapore Post (SingPost) — I purchased a product in aliexpress in 6 december which shipping method singapore post but it did not send

Dec 2019 - 28 Dec 2019, 2 - 7 days remaining The forecast is not 100% certain, and is based on 250 package...

Dec 18, 2019

Singapore Post (SingPost) — delivery

RB870355815SG From 5 /12/ 2019 showing item dispatched from Singapore. It's more than 12 days, my item in...

Dec 16, 2019

Singapore Post (SingPost) — singapore post

RB868900242SG 5 /12/ 2019 showing item dispatched from Singapore, more than 10 days item stucked in item...

Singapore Post (SingPost)product not received

UB056892516SG
        This is my tracking number and my name is vansh.
        A seller recently send my parcel through your Singapore post Om pro.
        Why my parcel has not reached me yet?
        It has been so long till it is shipped.
        Please respond to me as soon as possible.
        If you had lost my parcel or can not provide me with my parcel then i need computation for it.
        If redy to give me computation contact me on Gmail

[protected]@gmail.com

product not received

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Dec 09, 2019

Hi, Vansh. Thanks for reaching out to us. We will follow up on your case and one of our consultants will get in touch with you. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Dec 03, 2019

Singapore Post (SingPost) — returning my item back to seller without explanation

I received a notice from my seller that Singpost had returned my item back to him overseas on friday 30...

Singapore Post (SingPost)delivery notification letter

I had a bulky parcel from overseas which was left at the Singpost branch for collection. Unfortunately there was no delivery notice left at my mailbox or doorstep and straightaway I received a reminder to collect my parcel within 6days. This is definitely unfair to have said that the parcel has been left at the post office for 10working days. I was only notified way later and again unfortunately I missed the collection date. It was no longer at Singpost. This is not the first encounter from Singpost that no delivery notification was provided and there I am always receiving a final reminder. Is this the practice of postman these days?

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Dec 06, 2019

Hi, Daphne. We are sorry to hear that. You may contact us at 1605 or via our website at https://www.singpost.com/contact-us/service-enquiry for us to assist and investigate on your case. Thank you.

Singapore Post (SingPost)letters delivered wrongly

Last week, my neighbour's 3 letters were delivered to my letter box and today my letter was delivered to my neighbour's letter box. He had inadvertently opened my mail before realising it was not his. It is a letter from the hospital on our confidential health matters.

We have stayed here for 5 years and never have delivery problems. However in recent 2 weeks, there is this delivery problem. Perhaps there is a new postman and his eye sight is not very good. My neighbour's flat is #15-364 and mine is #16-364. We live in Blk 308B Punggol Walk.

Appreciate if you could inform the postman to be more alert and careful.

Best regards,

Helen Heng

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Nov 25, 2019

Hi, Helen. Thank you for highlighting this feedback to us. We have forwarded this to the relevant team to remind the concerned postman to be more careful during deliveries. Should you encounter similar incidents, please contact us at 1605.

Singapore Post (SingPost)gardening pellets of 7 sets x 10

There's 2 persons at home and the postman just refused to ring the doorbell. The small article was inside my letterbox, but Not This Products. He left with an acknowledgement of Delivery/Collection letter. This is Private Hse with own letterbox. Previously, all the postmen will just ring my doorbel and we will just open door and collect personally. Pls look into this matter. Very Disappointed...

gardening pellets of 7 sets x 10

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Nov 12, 2019

Hi, thank you for your feedback. Kindly contact us at 1605 to assist you.

Oct 30, 2019

Singapore Post (SingPost) — torn/damaged envelope consisting patients medical report

Dear Officer, I'm writing with regards to our patient complain. Upon receipt of his medical report by post...

Singapore Post (SingPost)registered article delivery by your postman

Received a Delivery notification leaflet from your post man this evening from the doorstep. There are 4 adults in the house at the time of delivery, my daughter who works at home for an American company, my son who is a student now and the Philippine maid.
                Your delivery man never ring the door belt just simply insert a delivery notice to us, expecting us to collect the item at the post office.
                This had happened a few times whenever Singpost deliver a registered article to us over years.
                Please look into this and save the trouble for us to go to Singpost to collect the article ourselves as we are working adults.
                Please ask your delivery man to ring the belt and spend a minute deliver the article to us, not simply insert the prepared notification to the door gap and go away. Hope that Singpost can improve the service quality because other speed post company sure will ring the belt and deliver the article every time. They will call us before delivery to make sure that somebody will be there to receive the article before delivery.

Thanks
                Lim Seng Kuan
                Hp: [protected]
                Blk 120 #13-178 Bedok North St 2
                Singapore 460120

registered article delivery by your postman

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Oct 30, 2019

Hi Mr Lim, Thanks for your feedback. Based on our records, our postman attempted delivery on 29 October at around 11:10am. However, there was no response at the door, hence the delivery advice was left at your doorstep. You may request for redelivery/redirection to another post office via our website at https://www.singpost.com/redirect-redeliver. Alternatively, you may contact our Cuscare team at 1605 for further assistance.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices