Singapore AirlinesSQ346 ZRH-SIN Date 21.11.2019

J Feb 27, 2020

Hi

I have adressed ( 21.11.2019 ) a complaint to Singapore Airlines( ref:S-2019-11-1591931 ) related to the flight above on Novembre 23rd, 2019.
I received an answer from "[email protected]> on December 9th, ( email on 2 pictures attached )which was absolutely not satisfying at all.

In the answer was mentioned :
Of course this complaint will be conveyed to our head office in Singapore. We assure you, that this kind of critic will be taken into account immediately by the Singapore Airlines Management.

I replied the same day, and haven't receive an answer until now, ( almost 3 months !!! ) this a complete lack of respect to your customer.

Please contact the customer relation in Germany which did answer me in order to get my original email with pictures,

I trust you will consider my email a serious matter, not like the customer relation in Frankurt, and will provide me an satisfying answer, which would be the seat fee refund as requested in my original email.

Regards