Singapore AirlinesIllegal credit card charges

I am a frequent traveler and KrisFlyer Gold member for 4 years. I recently purchased flights to the USA through Singapore Airlines.
I was charged 3 times the amount of my tickets, in 3 separate transactions, in 3 different currencies. My credit card had been put on credit hold due to excessive charges and Singapore Airlines will not help resolve the situation.
I have called Singapore Airlines no less than 2 times every day to try to get this rectified. It is now 10 days after the original purchase was made and Singapore Airlines has yet to refund my money. I have incurred significant finance fees, risk losing my credit card and my personal credit rating will be damaged.