Singapore AirlinesI am complaining on food I was served

G

Dear Sir,

Just would like to give my feedback on the VGML served to me while when returning back from Yangon to Singapore via SQ997 on 1 Jul 2017. I was seated in 33A.

The VGML was served to me was not cooked properly, the mee was half cook and the other of the was not fully cooked. I was taken back and was surprised to see is this the Singapore Airline's standards to provide to its customers/passengers. Due to my medication, I have got no option I took the one cooked and those 'mee' was not cooked fully I left it over.

After more than 10years, now choose to travel on Singapore Airlines but I did expect this to happen and in fact I have already indented VGML in advance and there is no reason why the VGML was not prepared and cooked well.

Sir, kindly look into this matter and get back to me with an explaination.

I am complaining on food I was served