Singapore Airlinesflight sv5945

Z Sep 10, 2018

Team,

This is a complaint for the crew operated flight SV5945 on 9th September from jeddah to delhi.
There was a seat issue but the crew said Sit anywhere. So the incident as follows,
My parents were seated on Row 45 (4 peoples) coming from Haj, there was a male crew who was very rude with them, lack of hospitality, discipline and Arguing with them. Threw the food of my parents on their clothes and on the bags not even apologising for the same and telling my father(Seated on 45D)to sit in squeeze position with lots of attitude.
Parents requested for Water, tea, milk, juices etc, he provided water very less and when the asked for More for which he said it is over with attitude. I don't know what was wrong with that crew .
Now Such a big airline is running this haj operations such a shame on the crew who was doing this and was trained to be like this. This type of Behaviour is unacceptable and i hope the management should take strict against such employees of your company keeping me informed about the same. These type of crew Treat Haj pilgrims like I don't know what and think they belong to what type of family. Infact they should be polite with them and helping in every way.
Similarly, the flight which took off from Del-Jeddah (SV5922, of 27th july) all crew to be appreciated of the service they did on that flight. My parents were appreciating all the crew of their Care and the way they treated all the passangers(Haj pilgrims) on board.

This is my request to you kindly look into this matter as these crew (SV5945 of 9th September) downgrading the goodwill pf the company and inflight services of such a big airline and i hope strict disciplinary action should be taken against them.

Thanks,