Singapore Airlineschanged flights

M Nov 17, 2018

To Whom it may Concern
Please read Thr email below sent in July which has not been responded to. I leave Siem Reap next week- and will be in transit in Singapore on Thursday 29 Nov.
Please Respond immediately - I am requesting airport vouchers as compensation for needing to pay an extra night accommodation, food and the inconvenience. I am disappointed that after 4 months no one has responded to my email.

Regards
Marina Power

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Marina Power
Date: 23 July 2018 at 9:11:51 am GMT+7
To: "[protected]@singaporeair.com.sg"
Cc: Marina Power
Subject: 'TEOJ5I Marina Power - Flight change compensation'.

To whom it may concern.
I have through Student Flights arranged to leave Siem Reap on 29/11 after my flight from Siem Reap to Singapore was cancelled on the 28/11. I am requested some compensation ( possibly through an Airport Voucher ) or the like, that I can use when I am in transit in Singapore, by way of compensation. I will now need to pay for an additional day hotel accommodation, food etc in Siem Reap.

I am very disappointed that Singapore Airlines have not offered anything to me as yet. I look forward to hearing from you with an offer of compensation.

Regards

Marina Power

Important Notic addressee and are confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or storage of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and any