ShutterStock — Can't cancel plan
I have registered on Shutterstock for the 1-Year Subscription, Standard License with 750 Downloads per Month - with monthly payment. Due to this, I had a discount.
I realised that I don't use so many images and asked them for a solution to get a more affordable plan with less images.
Their answer was this:
"I checked your account and the charge you're seeing is the monthly payment for your annual plan, which includes a discounted monthly rate. When you activated your plan, you opted for the annual commitment with the option of paying on a monthly basis. For those reasons we can't cancel your subscription at this time."
I've read the terms of agreement and it doesn't say anywhere that I can't cancel this subscription. It is outrageous! Am I obliged to pay them for the rest of the year?!
What can I do to get out of this mess? Please, please, please help!
More ShutterStock Complaints & Reviews
- Shutterstock Images - Terrible company!
- SHUTTERSTOCK.COM NEW YORK - unauthorized debit
- ShutterStock - auto-renewal/cancellation
- ShutterStock - Unauthorised credit card charges
- STK Shutterstock - Deducting $49
- ShutterStock - email received
- ShutterStock - Unethical behaviour
- ShutterStock - will let my 6,000+ follower know that shutterstock is a scam
- ShutterStock - Thieves
- ShutterStock - automatic opt-in for auto-renewal