My-picture.co.uk Logo

My-picture.co.uk

Having problems with My-picture.co.uk?

My-picture.co.uk reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 3, 2011. The latest review Pics tiles was posted on Mar 17, 2021. The latest complaint what a complete and utter load of rubbish... was resolved on Nov 24, 2011. My-picture.co.uk has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 30 reviews. My-picture.co.uk has resolved 2 complaints.

My-picture.co.uk Customer Service Contacts

+44 203 499 2781 (United Kingdom)
Am Gleisdreieck 5
Cologne
Germany - 50823
United Kingdom
131 - 151 Great Titchfield Street, London, W1W 5BB, United Kingdom

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with My-picture.co.uk Customer Service. Initial My-picture.co.uk complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for My-picture.co.uk above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about My-picture.co.uk. Discuss the issues you have had with My-picture.co.uk and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

My-picture.co.uk Complaints & Reviews

My-Picture.co.ukPics tiles

I ordered 100.00 worth of tiles from my picture in January, it has taken 7 weeks of emailing to find out where the order is ! Apparantly with the British courier, I eventually said that I wanted my money back because of the length of time I was waiting and I also wanted the order in my possession as these images are of my family where ever it was ! I got an email straight back the next day to say that they had successfully cancelled my order and refunded me, how could they cancel the order if they couldn't get it delivered ?? I am very upset that my family's images are somewhere in transit and I don't k ow where they are and I'm upset with the level of service I have received from my picture !
Carol Nicholson

My-Picture.co.ukWhere’s my order

I ordered a canvas UKA39902839543 from you around the 11th feb it was delayed being shipped out to start with

I kept checking with the tracking I'd with ups and now three times I was given a date that didn't happen

Now today there's a delay again but I don't even have a delivery date now

It was ordered ages ago as a gift you took my money ages ago so I want to know when I will receive my canvas as the date has passed for it to be a gift I'm not a happy customer

My-Picture.co.ukNot recieved my order!

My order number is uka39902832894

I ordered this item 8 day's ago with an e.T. A of 3-5 day's for delivery!

After numeruos sent emails I still don't know where my order is or when I will recieve it!

I want to know why it's taking so long why no-one has answered my emails where is my item and when will I recieve it!

Just tell me what is going on cause it didn't take 8 day's for me to pay you!

You have my money... Where is my order!!!

This is a joke!!!

My-Picture.co.ukframed prints

I ordered two framed prints over two weeks ago, it said order dispatched 2 days after order and they still haven't arrived. I've tried to contact the company multiple times, i called the courier company two weeks after order who said the items hadn't been dispatched from Germany.

my picture emailed me to tell me this a few days ago saying there were delays but it was too late, the birthday i was ordering for had been and gone and i had had to spend double the money with another company who delivered in 2 days

the item is no longer needed and its been so painful to try and communicate with the company its the worst customer experience i have had as there isnt one!

i would like a refund asap and ideally non automated email from them that i can respond to!

My-Picture.co.ukNumerous problems with the deliveries from this company

Order UKA39902492990
          1. A canvas dispatched on the 20th November hasn't arrived 2 weeks later and company keeps asking me to wait another 5 days, and then another 5 days, there's no end.
          2. No tracking for the canvas on this order, and a malfunction on the the company site's platform omitted a line from my address, on two separate occasions. Both of these make delivery problematic.
          3. Customer services replies seem automatically generated, and of no real help in the issue. The promise in the Terms and conditions to deliver within 3-5 days is not fulfilled and there is nothing in place to challenge that. Attached is one of the 3 replies asking me to wait another 5 days. Very, very disappointed and not a good experience as a customer.

Numerous problems with the deliveries from this company

My-Picture.co.ukFramed photograph that never arrived

UKA39902360780

I ordered a framed photograph as a wedding present. Received confirmation that it had been completed and dispatched over two weeks ago but it never arrived with my friends . I was told by My picture they could not track the package Through the courier and a should wait a further four days -I have waited longer than that and it still has not arrived. It is very embarrassing because I have to keeping the bride and groom to ask if they have received the package that was supposed to be a surprise. Although I am £29 out of pocket there is no apology or explanation from my picture. I would like a full refund.

Chantal Haddon

My-Picture.co.ukmug

I ordered a mug with a photo of my friend with her family . I received a mug with a total stranger on it no invoice nothing inside the box . I am very angry as my friend is ill and this was to be a special gift for her Xmas . I have telephoned can't get through, emailed company . They are quick at taking the money from you but choose to ignore when there is a problem . I want a refund and don't want anything else to do with them . Customer service is shocking

My-Picture.co.ukcanvas picture.

Photo not central to frame... (too far up in the frame making it look totally out of alignment)
                The photo sent to yourselves was shown to be central.
                I would like this to be rectified please as soon as possible as this item was purchased as a present.
                Awaiting your prompt reply.
                Regards
                Mike Moore
                Sunnydene, Moorlea Avenue, York. YO24 2PA
                England

canvas picture.

My-Picture.co.ukCanvas

I've had 2 canvasses printed by you in the last couple of weeks but both are much darker than the images I provided to you.

I am not happy with them at all.
                  You can see the differences in the images I supplied which are much lighter and different colours even to the darker ones you sent!

What are you going to do?

Canvas

My-Picture.co.uktrying to get a refund

I placed an order and was really happy when it arrived. The next day the same order arrived again and I was charged again. I then begun the horrendous task of trying to get in touch with them!! Not easy!!!

They won't give me a refund until I send them pictures of the second order destroyed with a sharp blade. As we are now in week three of trying to get this sorted with them hardly replying to emails I have no faith whatsoever in the company and imagine that if so destroy the pictures I won't receive a refund and will have paid for damage products!! Don't use!!!

My-Picture.co.uk — canvas print

Avoid this company, they wouldn't give me my money back! Twice this company let me down with damaged and...

My-Picture.co.uk — was charged twice for one picture yet they wont refund my money!!!

I am so disappointed in my-picture.co.uk. I ordered and paid for a picture 150cm x 50cm but because it was so...

My-Picture.co.uk — canvas print

Warning about www.my-picture.co.uk Beware of this cheap canvas website - do NOT buy from them. They pretend...

Cologne

My-Picture.co.ukhorrible!

I have ordered a canvas print from this site and when I received it I was shocked with how terrible it looked! Quality was poor and print was terrible. I contacted My-picture support and tried to get a refund but they said no. They said that they can make another print and apply a small discount but I refused and did not accept their offer. I was in contact with them for quite a long time but just wasted my time because in the end they said that it was their finall decision and they will not change that. Horrible!

My-Picturehorrible canvas quality

Avoid doing business with My-Picture company, they have very low quality products.
                        In the past I ordered from many websites but never was satisfied with the quality so I decided to try another company and found My-Picture. I've ordered a canvas as a gift for a dear friend of mine and it arrived very fast. I was really impressed with their quick delivery but not satisfied with the quality of my canvas. Despite that I sent them HD quality photo printing was blurry. Another fail.
                        When I contacted My-Picture customer support all they said that it was my fault that I sent them low quality picture.
                        Very poor service.

My-Picture.co.uk — canvas

AVOID THIS COMPANY!!! My order arrived damaged, not only was it dark and of very poor quality (not at all...

My-Picture.co.uk — they simply ignored me and didn't deliver my canvas

I sent my pic to the company www.my-picture.co.uk. I hoped that they would make canvas for me. I provided the...

My-Picture.co.ukI am clearly not the only one that's had a rubbish experience

I am clearly not the only one that's had a rubbish experience, seems to be a lot of people!

Appalling products and customer service. I spent a LOT of money getting two canvases for the living room, both of which I ordered so the last pixels are stretched over the edge, so that it doesn't look silly.

When the package arrived BOTH canvases had an edge that was white, one of which was HALF stretched and HALF white!

See here for image:

You can see that view from the sofa.

NOW, I contacted customer services and informed them of my problem giving them proof by adding the original images and the view of the two canvases with the misprinted sections. I got a rude response with NO APOLOGY with them stating that is how the original image was. They said they have "reviewed it and have come to the conclusion this is no grounds for complaint". the UTTER CHEEK! I have the images here! One is an original, and one I ZOOMED IN to get the section I wanted, so it was impossible.

They also referred to me using my first name, when I had typed Ms. AND the email was not from a senior member of staff, it was purely from the "team".

There are also speckles of white where some of the canvas has been scratched. I noticed it IMMEDIATELY when I opened the package.

Absolutely disgusted! Will be leaving them off the wall and spreading this review where possible so it happens to nobody else!

My-Picture.co.ukawful website, don't ever buy a canvas from these people

Awful website don't ever buy a canvas from these people! Ive never written a review in my life but i felt i had to let people know so they dont get screwed over like me! The picture was really bad quality and didn't even fit the cheap wood frame which by the way you have to put together yourself! The picture was completely blurred at the top and the bottom. When i emailed them they take 2 days to reply and give sarcastic, patronising replies to try and get out of it. All i wanted was another one sent out that actually fit the cheap wooden frame they gave me that wasn't blurred but they woukdn't srnd one so i lost my money and missed my friends birthday! All in all they should be shut down. Awful people and awful company!

My-Picture.co.ukI would never order from them again because the customer service is shockingly bad

Disappointing. The prints are probably okay. Mine were stretched and assembled but one of the frames is warped so it doesn't sit flat to the wall.

The main issue is that they don't respond to emails. I had ordered their "hang up kits" as extras. Those weren't sent with the order. I emailed and got not reply. I emailed again and eventually got a promise that they would send the missing items. Ten days later and nothing had arrived. I emailed again this time asking for a refund for the kits. Still no response.

The prints themselves are okay. The colour reproduction is pretty good.

I would never order from them again because the customer service is shockingly bad and I think that tells you all you need to know.

I could never recommend others to use this site.

• Vi
                                  Vixieg Jan 31, 2012

Awful awful company! Dont ever get your canvas from them. Mine arrived with a massive blur over my friends head and at the bottom too it came with a cheap wooden frame which you have to put together yourself! And the canvas was too small for the frame. The customer service is horrendous, they are sarcastic and patronising and wouldnt re send the picture so i missed my friends birthday and lost my money! Awful people and awful company!