Shoppers Food Warehouse — 7-11-21 lottery ticket
Cashed in winning 7-11-21 VA State Lottery Ticket bought from in store machine. The ticket said I had won $1.00 because it was under the #7. However, the ticket said that if I won either from a 7, 11 or 21, the prize would be 6 times the stated value. The cashier would only allow me $1.00. I asked for the manager. But, because the clerk had already scanned the ticket and it was read again it displayed "ticket already paid". I was not given $6.00. (Please note the $6.00 would not make or break me - I am protesting because I felt cheated). This occurred approx. 5:15pm at Potomac Yards - Shoppers Food Warehouse on 6/6/13.
When I checked for misspelled words below . "There were no misspelt words." Should be misspelled.
More Shoppers Food Warehouse Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Food Warehouse - awful place
- Shoppers Food Warehouse - customer service and food disatisfaction
- Shoppers - seniors day offers
- Shoppers Food Warehouse - poor customer service
- Shoppers Food Warehouse - sending money
- Shoppers - cheese sticks
- Shoppers - complaint of management
- Shoppers - cashier
- Shoppers - employee customer service
- Shoppers - I am complaining about shopper supervisor stephanie