Shoppers Drug Mart — too much for me to do to get the 'deals'
June 30, 2019 - Went to the store to purchase at least $50 worth of merchandise, to capture 20x Optimum Points. Apparently I have to get your advertising email and load my offers onto a Shoppers Drug App.
Are you kidding me?????? I have an optimum card. I was forced to LINK it in order to use it at Shoppers Drugs. And now I have to jump through hoops to get points???????Are you kidding me????? I can't just shop, buy $50 (or more) and get the points?????
I will not be acquiescing to the demands. Come on, Folks, you can do better than that.
The other thing is, and I know you're aware of it - your sale prices are still often more than a few other stores I shop at.
Your pharmacists might want to advise folks they can get generic products much cheaper. My husband (79 years old) found this out when he went to another drug store.
Nope. We won't be shopping with you any more. Too expensive and too much work to try to save some money.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item