Shoppers Drug Mart — cosmetics dept employee 5:00 pm on 9/27/19
The employee in the cosmetics dept refused to allow me to use my accumulated points towards my purchase. When I asked her why, she said they were only allowed to use points when the customer advised prior to checking out. When I refused to proceed with the transaction, she alerted security, and was abusive. I shop regularly at SDM and buy all goods for my household. My family spends an average of 700.00 per month at your store. I have never in my 70 years been treated in such shocking manner. I will no longer shop in your store as my treatment felt racially motivated. Please investigate this employee.
Updated by Y51, Sep 27, 2019
Kensington, Burnaby BC location.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item