Shoppers Drug Martps4 pro

N

On May 23/3017 I bought a PS4 pro for my 15 yo daughter's birthday! Not even two weeks later the console crashed and doesn't work anymore. When I went back to the store the manager on site told me there were no refund or exchange on electronics and it was on my receipt. I had no idea of such policy and the employee who sold me the PS4 that day didn't warned me about such policy! I am very disappointed with their customer service and I would never buy anymore electronics from them anymore that's for sure! Having said that, why Best Buy and Wallmart has a different policy on electronics because I asked them and they told me with the receipt in such short period of time they would of exchanged the product right away! Very disappointed !!