Shoppers Drug Mart — customer service
Our Shopper's recently have had the self serve cashes installed, and I shop their pretty frequently. However, since these machines have been installed in the store when it comes to customer service looking for help at either the post office or cosmetics or even for the long line ups in the self serve cashes, their is none on the floor. I've been there a few times where the line up, was about 12 ppl waiting to use the self cash and no cashier were to be seen during this time. On another visit to the store, I was ordering pictures, and required a staff member to use their code to continue to print them, I saw a staff member close by and asked for some assistance, and she told me she was on break and kept walking by into the cosmetic department.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier.
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item