Having problems with ShopGoodwill?

ShopGoodwill reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 8, 2011. The latest review Unfair shipping practices was posted on Jul 26, 2021. The latest complaint auction item broken in mail was resolved on Dec 08, 2011. ShopGoodwill has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 54 reviews. ShopGoodwill has resolved 1 complaints.

ShopGoodwill Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ShopGoodwill Customer Service. Initial ShopGoodwill complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ShopGoodwill above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ShopGoodwill. Discuss the issues you have had with ShopGoodwill and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ShopGoodwill Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

ShopGoodWillcustomer service

i got kicked out of this goodwill due to spoussly stealing when i didnt steal. but i returned the item that i spoussly stole. this store is always disgussting and has very poor custmer service aslo they dony have room for products. 8/21/2019 i got a call stating i wasnt allowed to go back in because" i bascacilly stole A 10 dollar product" well i wont be shopping there anymore its not ada accesible.

Aug 14, 2019

ShopGoodWill — nintendo wii

This is the first time ever that a order was screwed up. I was suppose to get the power adapter, the cable...

Aug 09, 2019

ShopGoodWill eCommerce (866) 466-7881 — working pioneer pl-200 direct drive turntable, damaged when shipped.

Won shopgoodwill internet bid for Pioneer PL- 200 Direct Drive Turntable. Paid for item August 1st 2019...

Jul 12, 2019

ShopGoodWill — given incorrect item #[protected]

This is the first online order ever where I've received the incorrect item. I am not given the option to...

ShopGoodWillreceiving item paid for

I won a box of broken jewelry at $50 after I paid 87.00 which included shipping. I never received it. I filed a complaint with fedex and they said they denied my claim? That goodwill had to submit it. Now they say to talk to fedex it was left on porch? Proof of delivery, I think it's [censored] I paid them for something I never received. I had ordered several things from them 2 of them never made it to my house. The Arizona goodwill refunded me my money but they won't . I want a refund.'

ShopGoodWillpair of vionic sparkly black two-strap sandals women's size 11.

This is more a cry for help than a complaint. I've tried several times to reach ShopGoodwill customer service, but in vain. I'm in Rome, Italy, until july 9, and had assumed that, were I to win the auction for the Vionic sandals, I could easily pay for them online, with PayPal, as I usually do. But it turns out that I can't reach shopgoodwill.com at all. Every time I try, I get a message saying that shopgoodwill.com refuses to connect. No idea why, but I assume it has something to do with being in Europe, since something similar happened with another online retailer, which emailed me to promote a sale, but then, when I tried to shop, said its site was unreachable by European customers----even thought I'm the same American customer I've been all along, using the same 10-year-old American Dell laptop I always use.

I have no way to find out whether I won this auction or not but I'm afraid that, if I did, I won't be able to pay for it until it's too late, since I won't get home--and be able to log into www.shopgoodwill.com until July 9.

I'd be grateful if someone would check to see if I won the auction for the size 11 sparkly black two-velcro-adjustable-strap Vionic sandals and, if I did, let me know by email how I can pay for them. (Also, why won't shopgoodwill let me connect to its website? I'm only a temporary European, after all.)

Thanks very much!

Best--

Patricia McLaughlin
      2208 Wallace St.
      Philadelphia, PA 19130
      [protected]
      patsy.[protected]@verizon.net

Shopgoodwill.com South Texas Locationdewalt 12 volt charger and 3 batteries

I bought 1 charger and 3 batteries from shopgoodwill.com for 45.00 and freight 12.00 and handleing fee the description said good so I assumed it worked simple test is all they had to do is plug it in it didnt fit in my drill so I sold it on ebay customer gets package charger wont light up and 1 battery wont hold more than 7 volts 1 dead and 1 works tried to get credit from shopgoodwill and they said since I dont have it they cant do anything. This is something they get donated and charge high freight charges and handling fee. Straight greedy and bad biz habits

dewalt 12 volt charger and 3 batteries

ShopGoodWilldeceptive auction listings (hiding known issues or facts)

I've found that not only does Shopgoodwill blind us with the overwhelming ads that they've put in Before, Middle, and End of the auction pages, more and more the listers are hiding defects, damage, issues, or anything that would limit the bidding on an item.
          i.e. - [protected] Two JBL Century Model L100 Speakers (vintage 1970s). These speakers evolved and had many changes and the companies that made the parts or a ten year period. A listing picture shows 1 of the serial numbers, but not the second serial number. My calls to request the serial number were ignored...until the auction was over. I was high bidder at $801 base on the thought that the speakers would have a close serial number...nope ~13, 000 difference, and It's likely that speakers don't sound the same, .
          I explained this to the listing location, they ignored my information and just list the speakers again, with only ONE serial number listed even know that it will make a difference in the bidding. Deception (hiding known issues or facts) is now routine in the listings by Shopgoodwill. Perhaps when the law suit start it'll not be a standard way of doing business.

ShopGoodWillitem [protected]

I am not very computer literate. I do not know how to attach anything to an email. This is the second time I am doing this as I do not think the first submital went thru.

Please review the discussion on this item customer service. Someone is being closed minded and putting too much faith is a device which is not infallable. I can live with the decision, I have plenty of other sites I can shop. If I knew how to "jump" from this to customer service, I would retrive a second item which was under discussion. I believe them when they say the item did ship.

Every time I click the "submit" button, your system asks me to log in on social media which I do not use. Cannot figure out how to handle this to get the message to you.

Apr 06, 2019

ShopGoodWill — employee

To whom it may concern, The Employee lied and said that I switched the tag when one the price is marked...

ShopGoodWillnot as described issue

Hello. My name is Brian Confer. A while back I purchased two boxes of what was supposed to be 70s and 80s baseball cards. The order is not as described because there are only the same year cards over and over again. The entire set repeated several times over. I paid$80 for cards that have no value at all. If they were seventies and eighties cards, then I would have been happy. For months I have been contacting the sellers at southern California Goodwill regarding a refund. They agreed to send me a return label and have not done so. They refuse to address my questions, won't take my calls and only close the ticket in customer service Everytime I contacted them. Every day I try. I am a major contributor and I explained that to them and still they refuse to assist me with my return or refund. I am beyond disappointed. I'm actually shocked. It's been months and they keep my money. It's really terrible that they are treating someone this way. I bet there are others. Can you please help me get to the bottom of this? I can't believe this is happening. Thanks again. My home phone number is [protected] nobody should ever be treated this way. Thanks again Brian

ShopGoodWillshipping & handling non-standard and price gouging

I have been buying on shopgoodwill.com for a while now.

There are so many inconsistent business practices, some of these stores come across as greedy.

Shipping - One location has a reasonable price to ship a small box and the other is 2-3x the price. When asking for a better rate - some are helpful and some are downright combative and rude.

Handling fees. Handling fees are supposed to be to cover the cost of shipping materials and the labor to pack the items up for shipping. Fees range from nothing to $7 per item depending on the store. I have found when I combine shipping on a few items, some locations only charge one handling fee and others charge times the number of items. When it is $1-$2, that is not too bad. But when it is $4+ it gets a bit nuts. I recently bought 3 pairs of sunglasses for a total of $26 from one location and they wanted to charge $10+ to ship them and $12 in handling fees. My Shipping and handling were 85% of the value of what I purchased. I would be paying $48 total for a $26 order. When I emailed and asked if they could do anything about the shipping and handling - the first note was a flat out NO. They cannot adjust shipping prices, bla bla bla. So I challenged it and let them know that other locations adjusted shipping costs and asked again about the handling fees. They reluctantly replied with a shipping cost adjustment but would not budge on the handling fees. I called them, spoke with a supervisor and he said he was operating under the direction of his director not to accommodate handling fees. This was the Goodwill Industries of South Florida. Needless to say - I will not be purchasing from them again. They are NOT customer driven. They are greedy.

Order Summary for 3 pairs of sunglasses:

Subtotal $25.98
                Tax $0.00
                Shipping $9.92
                Handling $12.00
                Order Total $47.90

Feb 14, 2019

ShopGoodWill — shipping charges

Hello, Let me start off by saying that I love that Goodwill has the online auction site as a tool to...

Feb 04, 2019

ShopGoodWill — shipping prices are overestimated. shopgoodwill.com is price gouging on shipping. buyer beware.

I have bought many things on shopgoodwill.com. However, I have recently begun to notice that the shipping...

ShopGoodWill — not being answered with my messages. about item # [protected]

I have a beef!!! With goodwill easter seals mn there was some brick stix that went off on 12/13/18 with no...

ShopGoodWill — this service!

I cannot login therefore I can't participate in any of your auctions. I wrote months ago and never received a...

ShopGoodWill — subject: missing part of order seller: goodwill keystone area - reading item id: [protected]

Refer to message chain at https://www.shopgoodwill.com/MyShopgoodwill/DisplayMessage/1975452 When I received...

ShopGoodWillcontact and error

This is not really a complaint, but everytime I try to watch anything on my site I get an error. Please can someone fix this so I can shop. Love your site. You REALLY need to make it easier to contact someone. My name is Kim Starr I do not understand why I have to type in 3 characters on order for someone to pay attention to my problem that seem to be a ridiculous.

• Db
                      Dba85! Oct 06, 2018

I've also experienced this before and figured out that you must be signed in before hitting the watch button.

ShopGoodWill — shopgoodwill is not honorable

I purchased a amber necklace from Shopgoodwill Retail Services, Inc in Southeastern Wisconsin. It wa...

Shop Goodwill — portable dvd player

I am very desapointed that my first purchase ever at this sited (shopgoodwill.com) doesn't play, I was under...