Complaints & Reviews

gift cards

I was given a $50 gift card for Christmas. When I tried to redeem it, I was unable to apply it to my purchase...

global landmark charged customs fees and refused to return

I have been long time Venus wearer...I absolutely love the quality and style of clothing. Prior to I would...

Winnipeg Online Shopping

not getting a refund

After returning a duplicate order in full to venus. I spoke to a rep who confirmed the return and a refund of 115.98 for goods received. After 3 weeks and repeated phone calls I was told it had been paid into PayPal who confirmed it had not. I was forced to open s dispute.in Jan the money went into my account. I had received a comp voucher for my inconvenience which I used to order a swimsuit with 2 weeks ago. I rang to ask were it was this morning and was informed my account was on hold and that I owed 97.68 I couldn't believe it. the woman I spoke to was rude and basically said I was deceitful. Would not listen to me I have never been treated like this by a company I was a very good and promp paying customer. I just want somebody competent that stands by Venus So called excellent customer service values to help me with this. Kathryn Bleacher

sent my product to the wrong country

I ordered a bathing suit from Venus probably last September. In October, nothing arrived. In November, I received an email that my order had been REFUNDED much to my surprise. I telephoned to ask them why it was refunded. They stated that it had been sent to the wrong country (Australia) and when it was returned, they issued a refund. They never contacted me at any point, and I wanted the bathing suit shipped out. They told me that I would have to RE-order. Now they screwed up, but they wanted me to reorder and repay for the same item. Mind you, currency exhange rates are different all the time so the refund was actually far less than the item I bought. So I ended up paying for THEIR mistake. They refused to RE-send the item to me and said "YOU MUST reorder." In most decent companies, they will send out the item or reship immediately, however VENUS refused to do so. I paid for their mistake (for the loss in currency between the time I ordered and the time of refund) and then they wanted me to order again. Shocking service - I will never order from this company again. They have no integrity whatsoever.

terrible experience!

Oh god, this website is so glitchy and buggy. I had a problem just once and I don't want to go back.
I spent over 2 hours choosing nice presents for my female friends (yes, I am aware of their taste in clothes, plus I was looking for little things like scarves and so on). I put in the cart all of them. Then comes one important detail: I was distracted by a phone call, I answered, returned and saw that all of the items in the cart disappeared!!! Twelve items that were scrupulously chosen! Appalling!!!

do not order

No matter how many times you order and how precisely you choose your clothes according to their sizing charts, the sizes will be smaller or bigger, but never right.
I would call ordering from them a complete waste of time and money. I ordered 4 times from them, gave them 4 shots, thought that the wrong size was my mistake, but no! It's theirs.
In short, shop elsewhere if you don't want to play their games

clothing

the day 06/11/2017 im put a order number..#[protected] im buy 4 pieces of clothes im pay $118.97 dlls. but when...

they are so bad...

I ordered 5 items and got just two.
Two out of 5!!! Recently I found out that they shipped all of the items separately from each other, so it means I had to get 5 packages. The tracking info states that all of them were shipped approximately at the same time, then why only two items had arrived?
The customer service says nothing, they are absolutely clueless.So nobody knows when exactly I will get other items. Maybe never.
Not the best place for ordering bikini, girls. Shop elsewhere.

will never ever buy anything from them

I ordered several shirts and one of them was torn a little. The replaced it without even checking because I got exactly the same shirt again. With the hole.
I requested a refund, I didn't want to spend time on talking to them about how it's not right to send defective items.
They tried to convince me to use their credit, I refused. So then they finally agreed.
It's been 3 weeks. No refund, no support, They just don't answer. What the heck is going on?

clothing, repeatedly promised $50 gift card to be sent with order never delivered

Made a large clothing order to get my promised $50 gift card. Never showed up. Called up and politely complained. Promised repeatedly it would be sent, No compensation offered for my time & energy spent to hassle the co. Generally poor mail service where I live so had to spend hours and hours dealing with the post office to find out what was going on.

Called "customer service" once more. Obviously by the way they reacted the gift card was never sent. SO after HOURS AND HOURS of arguing, rude treatment (asked for their corp number & it was rattled off so fast no human could record it, also given a phony name of the exec asst, right) then promised a $25 git card would be sent.

Like I'm supposed to be grateful they are sending me 1/2 of what I was promised in the 1st place?

SCAM, FRAUDULENT Company, AVOID AT ALL COSTS

never again

Cheap quality and has nothing to do with what's shown in the pictures. Absolutely terrible. Like it wa...

Wernersville Online Shopping

purchased a swimsuit from venus and it did not arrive

Bought a swimsuit from Venus and it did not arrive.
When I contacted Venus customer care team and asked what was going on they were not able to explain anything. Their rep said that I will be given a refund. That was fine, but I still asked him to explain in details what had happened with my order. I did not receive a reply.
I really hope I'll get my money back. There are a lot of negative reviews online and after reading all of that I feel quite nervous.
Customer service was poor, I did not like the way they spoke to me, these people were very unprofessional and customer unfriendly.

their service is very poor

This is absolutely horrendous! I bought some items from them and must say that quality was very poor, definitely not worth the money I paid.
When I contacted Venus Fashion support and told them that I wanted to return everything due to poor quality they replied with an automated message and said how happy they were that I was their customer.
Next time I told them that I was filling a dispute against them and reporting the to BBB and received another message. Again it was just a computer generated response. They said "thank you for shopping with us" and etc.
I was not able to reach a real life person to discuss the situation!! Terrible service. Or should I say - terrible that there is no customer service! Venus is a total joke, don't deal with them!

shipping to canada - duty / tax info not correct

Re: canadian orders

If you order online they will send you an email saying that all canadian orders are subject to duty and taxes upon delivery. This is not true!
If asked, do not pay upfront duty fees to landmark global!

I order online all the time and maybe 1/100 times you will get charged duty. However they said that if I didnt pay $8.29 cnd for duty/taxes to their affiliate company landmark global that I would be charged an additional $8.50 processing charges on delivery along with whatever duty/taxes I was charged on delivery. Basically pay duty/taxes now and save the processing charge or pay duty/taxes on delivery and also pay processing charge. So I figured they must know what they are talking about and paid the charge to their company landmark.

My mom also placed an order, by phone and was never told about an option to pay ahead with landmark. She expected to pay duty fees upon delivery. (We both had items shipped to same address and her order cost more) her order was left at her doorstep and she did not have to pay any duty fees whatsoever!!!

So I called the company and they said landmark is a shipping company that handles the duty fees and pays them on your behalf to the government. By choosing to use landmark you also get your package sooner. None of this was mentioned in the email they sent. The email only said that landmark was used to pay the duty fees ahead of time. The email said nothing about landmark being a shipping company.

Had I known that there was a chance I would not have to pay duty/taxes, I would never have chosen to pay ahead with landmark. Venus has 0 knowledge of how canada customs works and should not be shipping to canada.

• Al
    Alexandra Pawlikowska Jul 17, 2018

Very similar thing happened to me! I’m in CAD and didn’t realize they are not CAD friendly. Throughout the shopping process and on my receipt it didn’t say it was $US anywhere (despite having searched Venus $CAD). There was an additional shipping fee, and a little later I received an email with two more charges: Duties and taxes. In the end I paid nearly $40 more than I expected to for a swimsuit.

• Ro
    Rochelle Coleman Jan 17, 2019

this is exactly what I've gone through. And I've been a customer for a long time and something has changed. Insane costs and not required. I believe that they are making money off of us...

Terrible Canadian experience...

I will not buy from this nasty site again!

I have purchased leggings from venus and when i received my order and tried them on i found a small hole. I contacted customer service and asked for a replacement but they claimed that they can't accept the defective item back!! What they tried to say was that it was my fault! I explained that when i received my order hole was already there but these scammers said that i was a liar and that they stand behind their product. They did not help me and i did not get my money back! I will not buy from this nasty site again!

return policy and exchanges

I have placed a order with venus and really check sizes... Ok so i get my items and of course they are the wrong size! So then i thought ok i will do a exchange. I sent the items back. Now mind you i was getting the items for my vacation. Anyway i sent them back in one package they came in two different packages... Thinking that it was gonna be a easy process on getting the correct sizes. But it wasn't they put the exchange on my card and tried to charge it again which is completely stupid... So i do not recommend venus what so ever.. It is a ### backwards company in my book

poor quality and shady shipping return policy

Placed my first order with venus recently. Two of the items were such poor quality i sent them back. On the...

rude and nasty customer service

Ordered a bathing suit from venus online store and did not get it on time. Their customer service is extremely rude and every time i called to ask about the status of my order they were very nasty and sarcastic. They did not want to help me and they literally told me not to call! I only wanted to ask about my order and it was their responsibility to help their customer! I still haven't received my suit and they refuse to answer my questions! Never again i will order anything from these people!

horrible quality! items look nothing like pictures!

I've purchased two skirts from venus and when they arrived they looked nothing like pictures on their website! Their pictures are really beautiful and clothes look gorgeous, but when i received them and saw them in real life i was shocked! Quality was cheap, material was extremely thin and see through. After first wash one skirt just fell apart! Items looked really cute, but the quality was way off! Never again!

rude representative and manager

Ordered some venus products but never received a confirmation email. So i called their customer service and asked what was going on with my order. Their rep was very rude and impolite, so i asked for a manager. The manager was a total freak, he didn't even apologize for rep being rude and said they had more important things to do. I was also told not to call again, because they all were very busy. I'm so extremely disappointed and i've never expected something like that from such a reputable company!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices