Shopee Logo

Shopee Customer Service

Having problems with Shopee?

+65 62 066 610 (Singapore)
+62 213 950 0300 (Indonesia)
+60 322 989 222 (Malaysia)
+66 20 178 399 (Thailand)
+84 19 001 221 (Vietnam)
+63 28 805 200 (Philippines)
5 Science Park Drive, Shopee Building
Singapore - 118265

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Shopee Customer Service.

Shopee — Complaints & Reviews

Shopeecomplaining for an item I didn't receive.

Xpost wasnt able to deliver the item to hangar pasay, ive talk to someone regarding the concern if they already received my order since in shopee system stated that it was already in recieved by lbc hangar pasay, on the 10th of September. upon checking on the system of lbc hangar. The status of the item is still ENCODED AT YAKAL. The person who also assisted me stated up until now (sept.13 2019 also the delivery date) it is still in the same status. ENCODED AT YAKAL. this is very alarming. If someone from the couriers part stole my item, then i will file a large case against the person. No arrangement will be made, that person is a thief and also be tempted to do it again and again. If ever that would be the scenario.

complaining for an item I didn't receive.

Shopeeshopee express courier - angeles city. pampanga

The delivery of my order (ORDER ID. 19090122507RASN) in Angeles City, Pampanga was really annoying.

The couriers bombarded me with numerous texts as to directions where I live, which is not difficult to find, as it can be found in any map.

A courier should know how to use a map or google maps or any other internet, that is his job.

At the end, they wanted to meet in a certain place because they "couldn't find" my apartment. I texted them to ask around and ignored their last text.

At last they found me. They, being a nice younger guy and very RUDE and ARROGANT older guy who is probably the driver of the red adventure vehicle they use for deliveries.

I pay for a door to door delivery and will always insist on this.

This is very annoying and we will most probably not shop with Shopee anymore, if they employ ignorant and lazy couriers like these, especially that older driver guy.

Shopeecourier service chosen by shopee : abx express

Hello, i would like to make a complaint about the courier used by shopee to deliver my items. The ABX express never deliver my items, yet it says in the system that my items has been delivered. I never receive anything. I went to check the reviews of the ABX express, unfortunately there were too many negative comments about their service. Please avoid using ABX express in the future. Poslaju is better based on my experience as an online buyer. And im sure shopee is highly responsible for my undelivered items. I beg Shopee to refund. Do contact me through my email at a.[protected]@gmail.com or directly call me at +[protected] .

Sep 06, 2019

Shopee — supplier did not deliver the storage boxes I ordered...

Order ID:190724215691EDV I ordered two 250L storage boxes since 24th July 2019 and i am yet to receive the...

ShopeeRefund not received.

Its a horrible experience. I submitted a refund claim on the 19th August 2019. As I know that return/refund take 2 weeks, but it's more than 2 weeks already. I have returned the goods to the seller, and seller had received it. I have submitted all the proof of the item i received is broken, consignment slip and also the consignment receipt. I have called customer service regarding this more times than I expected I should be calling to get this resolve, the answer they gave me ALL the time is " Dispute team will get back to you", but never did, not even an update. The first time I called, a lady answered " I don't know, you have to wait". What kind of service is this.

I called again yesterday, this guy assured me that dispute team will email me yesterday. But nothing from Shopee came in. The only thing he gave me was a case number to follow up which is [protected].

I only want my refund because the item I received is broken, and I have already send all my proofs, why is it taking so long ?

Shopeemichele bartolomeo

Matagal na akong seller sa Shopee and it was smooth sailing till a certain michelebartolomeo ordered the Oppo F7 mobile phone that I were selling, I even sent her a video of me packing the item coz alam ko may mga scam na naglipana. Then the buyer "refused to accept" daw the item, and so it was returned to me but now I got a frickin canned good. Inalis ang cellphone na naka box at pinalitan ng de lata amputa! I will never sell high valued item sa Shopee. Nakakalungkot!

michele bartolomeo
          michele bartolomeo

• Updated by kolektibolsph · Sep 04, 2019

Here's a link to my video https://streamable.com/05c4d

Sep 03, 2019

Shopee — korean sexy checkered candy short w/ pocket

The seller sent us a complete delivery but I am so mad when I open the wrap items, to my surprise out of 4...

Wolfzone Online Shopkorean sexy checkered candy short w/ pocket color gray

I ordered at wolfzone online shop, and Im very disappointed it's because the items I received was not complete... And I pay for it for nothing? their shipping fee is expensive too. But how come there's 1 item I didn't receive, out of 4 items only 3 of them on my hand. I want them to make action on this but they never respond to my question. Pls help me. It's not easy to find money.

Sep 02, 2019

Shopee — j&t express

I have been waiting literally for my parcel the whole day in a room facing the front gate of my house since...

Aug 29, 2019

Shopee — arabella jubah dress

My payment order 19082215118Q7W5 was cancelled by seller due to no stock available. During the time of order...

Shopeenah

Hello idk how to explain this but a delivery guy was tasked to deliver to me a parcel, I instructed him to go inside the school and trust the guard in front to look after his belongings but he insisted that he cannot go, since I was not in the place and I only communicate with someone to pick-up the parcel, I decided to say that i'm already walikng towards where he is waiting (which is relatively far), in the end my contact and I had busy scheds (but we were able to pick it up, thank god he finally heeded my instructions after an hour of texting and him complaining and flooding texts) and I think they're going to rate me low as a buyer, idk but whatever it's such a negative experience for me as a buyer, I mean he can do his own "diskarte" like call for the person inside and make the guard watch over his motorcycle because you know, that would be faster, but he insisted on waiting, and also, he could've listened and followed my instruction to go inside the building to avoid any conflict

Idk if I should blame him or what but we're both conflicted of this circumstance

Ugh I just feel so frustrated and anxious

Aug 27, 2019

Zhangzhoule666.my — swimming suit

I bought a swimming suit but instead a phone cover arrived. The seller said he would resend my parcel out...

Aug 26, 2019

Shopee — electric motor bike

SCAMMERS, ang dami sa Shopee! Lalo na kung overseas seller na walang COD. Prices ng items nila super low, too...

Aug 23, 2019

Shopee — pet carrier bag

Last week I ordered in shoppee at LowPriceShop for a pet carrier bag. I waited for like a week. And when the...

sy1shopvga cable

I ordered 2 VGA cables and they sent me a different cable. I pressed the return/refund button and when the shop contacted me, they couldn't give an understandable process on how to go about the return. There is no clear process on how to go about the refund/return.

They were the ones who made a mistake. Why would I be the one to shoulder the shipping back to them? It is such a waste of time and money.

Please understand that the customers take time and effort to buy online because it is more convenient. In this case, however, it became more of a hassle. What happens to the money I paid when I did not get the items I paid for?

MVQ Shoppe Essentialpurchase

This company is charging every month $32.95 from my card. I do not know how is it happening since last more than two years. I fail to notice it. But do not know what is happening. I have lost app 1000 dollars. I request the authority to take this matter seriously. It is cheating and the company should be barred. I am lodging complaint with Master card too. Please help

Aug 20, 2019

Shopee — Stroller

I ordered a stroller with boy123. Ph on aug.15, 2019 and I paid it the same day. Then the day I get the item...

ShopeeViolet stroller

Nag order ako ng stroller sa seller boy123.ph
                    Nung aug.15, 2019 at binyaran true shopee wallet at the same day.
                    Then ang shipping day ay aug.26, 2019
                    Kaso may lumabas na "completed" kaya pinindot ko. Kaso completed shipping na daw . then i chat the seller but the seller doesn't reply to my chat. Na its an accident na i click the "Completed"
                    My order# [protected]

I hope na marerecieve ko yung order at monday. Or it maybe refund nalang.
                    Thank do an action po please. Im begging na sana makuha ko yung item at monday

Violet stroller

• Bl
                        Blank Ramirez Aug 26, 2019

You were scammed.

• Ge
                        Genalou Jajalla Oct 07, 2019

Good day!!! Mam, ganyan rin sa akin. Ung inorder ko na underpad ( na sobrang pagka mahal.mahal) ay hindi ndeliver pero bayad na siya ha?? Kinausap ko na ang seller, ang sabi ay cancel ko raw ang refund tsaka ipadala ang item. Hanggang ngayon wLang dumating. Tapos, consider delivered na rw. What the heck!!! Ano iyon??? Scammer??? Ung online seller na "eleganthome.ph", pls lang wag na hwag na huwag kayong bumili diyan. Paasahin kayo sa wala. Pera.pera lng iyan. Donation Q na lang sa shopee at baka makatulong sa pag.angat sa pabagsak niyo na rating.

Aug 19, 2019

Shopee — 6pcs fluorescent body set glow in the dark face painting body painting

Dear Sir/ Madam, I've recently paid an item via 7 eleven at USJ 7- LRT Selangor but my item has got...

Shopee19081521266H915

I'm not complaining about the product or the seller. Your delivery guy is so rude. Saying he was on basketball court. My brother told him that he is not sure as we are not near any basketball court. He then retorted " you dont know? Then you dont live here".

No delivery was made. Im very disappointed with your employees attitude. My order id is 19081521266H915.