Shoney's — bad service from the server
My wife and I went to Shoney`s at Crossville, Tn. to eat Friday night at 8:30PM 9/2/2016. The server took us to a table that she had to clear off because it had plates of food on it . There were only 10 or 12 people in the restaurant and plenty of clean tables that we could have been seated at. My wife and I sat down and the table was not wiped clean, it had something on the table. We had to call the server back to get her to wipe the table off. We asked for extra napkins and never got them. She didn`t check on us like normally they do when we go in to this restaurant. We have eaten there many times. Flys were flying everywhere. We are very dissatisfied with our trip at Shoney`s on 9/02/2016.
More Shoney's Complaints & Reviews
- Shoney's Restaurant - manager sleeps with employees and does drugs on sight 
- Shoney's - customer service
- Shoneys - awful experience 
- Shoney's - doors locked 37 minutes before closing time and we were refused service. 
- Shoney's - food 
- Shoney's - buffet 
- Shoney's Muscle Shoals - service
- Shoney's North America - payment for work done at location
- Shoney's North America - poor restaurant quality.
- Shoney's - hot bar buffet