Shoney's North Americait's more of a compliment

M May 18, 2019

Your manager Melissa is awesome we came in there last night for seafood and it was amazing the food was fresh and tasteful. Your manager made us feel so welcome. She made us feel like we were family. Although she was from one end of the restaurant to the other she still had a smile on her face. I just wanted you all to know how great she made us feel. We will be back next time we are in town.

• De
    Debbie Yvonne Sep 06, 2019

I am a Shoney's patron. I visited the Goodlettsville, TN loc yesterday evening (around 5:30 pm 9/5/19) and the Manager by the name of "Royce" assisted me wonderfully. He was perfect in his assisting as he went as far as to help me contain all of my Salad Bar food in a box, per my request. I was concerned about getting it to and from as I had to drive to another city, which was my home and final destination. He even offered to carry it to the car. He opened the door for me as I was exiting the building with gracious concern for my departure! Kudos to Mr. Royce, as he couldn't have assisted me more well! I will be back and be expecting his polite, gentlemanly manner as I graze (and then some) with great enthusiasm through the whole Salad Bar!

Kudos, once again for Mgr. Royce!

Debbie S.