Shell Petroleum Devp Comp UKmobile draw [protected] gbp

On 14 / 03 / 2009 I received sms on my mobile "your mobile no has won gbp 200, 000 in the{shell}intl mobile draw to claim your prize contact Dr bob on +[protected] & email [protected]@live.com i contact with Mr bob after he send me certificate in email &
Demand 350 gbp.

mobile draw [protected] gbp
mobile draw [protected] gbp

• Sh
    Shaval123 Aug 26, 2016

Friend of mine received this after writing in response to an ad from Dutch Shell:

We have attached for your perusal, a copy of your Appointment/Employment Letter/ Contract terms. On your satisfaction with the terms of employment, you are to sign and send back to us immediately via our e-mail attachment. When you are through with the signing of the employment contract, subsequent documents in concern with your appointment shall be given to for endorsement. We shall also provide you with the services of an immigration lawyer, who specializes on UK immigration matters specifically.

The immigration lawyer (Barrister. Watar Morris) will be contacting you once we receive your dully singed appointment letter from you, He will guide you on the immigration requirements and procedures. The immigration lawyer will also guide you on the documents you need to provide in order to facilitate your work permit approval. We advice you to be very consistent with the immigration lawyer in order for you to meet up with the stipulated date slated for your assumption.

Note: As required by the current UK Labour Law Act section 59 of 2008, All Expatriates are required to born all the expenses regarding the processing of their Valid Work Permit and Visa and the delivery of the Hard Copy to their various country locations. However, in no circumstances should Expatriates seek for financial assistance from the Employer or the Recruiter. This is to show a high level of commitment from the prospecting Expatriates and also to show your readiness to join the project Team. Also note that the first month salary, flight ticket as well as other monetary benefits will be issued to employee only when they must have received his/her visa, work/resident permit papers couriered to them from the immigration Consultant in UK. Hope you are well understood, if so, then proceed immediately in the processing of your Work Permits without further delay

As soon as your work permit is granted, it will be faxed to your employers.(Dutch Shell UK. The approval will enable your employers(Dutch Shell )to start making arrangements for your first month salary, and other entitlements that will cover your flight tickets and other miscellaneous expenses you may incurs in the course of your relocating to UK.

You have four weeks to conclude all immigration matters since we are working with a limited time.

• Dr
    dr.pirbhulal Aug 12, 2016

i have received a message on my cell no. [protected]. "congrats you have won 500000 dollars on shell petroleum mobile lottery 2013 to redeem your prize contact Dr.Albert bruce via [email protected]
    please send verification @ [email protected]
    thanks.
    dr.pirbhulal

Anare Jul 26, 2016

I always buy lotto ticket after my work, when ever that employee is on the counter he ask me for 2 or more ID to buy a ticket i only have 1 ID and its a government ID he told me I looked to young on my ID i need to show another one but i look all the same on all my ID, . all i want is to buy a ticket and i cant because of that employee.

• Wine Is Good Jul 21, 2016

Every gas station has this same policy.

• Tr
    tryanother1 Jul 21, 2016

I was in Townsend Ga. Yesterday (20July2016) and I stopped in the Friendly Express SHELL station #24. It was my intention to fill up my truck however, when I went into the store I was told that I had to leave a deposit to prepay for the fuel. I said to the clerk that my friend was going to pump the fuel and I would stay in the store and pay for the fill-up. It was not good enough I needed to try to guess how much it would hold… that is not a very friendly corp. policy.

• Al
    Allan22 Jul 14, 2016

had no idea there was still full service anywhere in the country...

• Bl
    blayton9490 Jul 14, 2016

I was in a rush for work and realized I needed gas. I stopped at the Shell station in Lebanon and I've actually never been to a Shell station before. I pulled in, and told the man I wanted "$20 Regular... Credit." He didn't say a word, and took my card. I wasn't watching the gas fill up, because I never do and wouldn't think there would be a problem... Next, I finally looked and saw that the gas was still filling up and was now at $29. I said "Excuse me, I wanted $20." He stopped filling my tank, and then handed me my receipt and card and turned away to go back inside. I said again, "I wanted only $20!" He told me he didn't speak English and he then said, "Fill up, regular." We went back and forth and he was basically saying the same thing over and over. The reason I got mad wasn't because of the cost... it was because he was really rude and ignored my request. I have never experienced something like this before. Gas employees SHOULD speak English if living in America and that really bugs me. I asked him to give me $9, and he walked away. He was extremely rude. I will never go back to this station. I never like Shell anyway.

• Ti
    Tiff28 Jun 16, 2016

Pulled in put $18.00 in my Honda Civic from pump 11. Noticed pad locks on the pump and a weird clicking noise that seemed to be connected to a number counter. Found that odd. Then a few miles down the road looked down to see that my gas tank had gone up only a quarter of what it should have. I pulled over to call the gas station. A woman called for "Harry" but when Harry got on the phone he would not give me his name and proceeded to be rude in his broken english and tell me there was nothing wrong with his pumps and hung up on me. Without a doubt a shady business.

• The owner of this facility has had the police called on him numerous times for going out in the parking lot of the business yelling and screaming at customers and making threats to people. He just got out of rehab a few weeks ago and Is currently in jail for selling drugs. The manager of the store was just out in the parking lot today threatening people and the police had to be called. I am a frequent customer of this place, but after seeing what I did today, I will not be. These are very unprofessional people.

James Bohn Mar 23, 2016

A large corner station with a large convenience store and a rental to another company. This GAS STATION does not let customers use their restrooms and they don't SPEAK ENGLISH. The pump islands poorly kept and supplied. I have had a shell card for years but I want be going back to this place.

A NOTE TO SHELL CUSTOMER SERVICE UPPER MANANGMENT: Please look into this it makes your company look real bad.

• Re
    Reviewer23827 Sep 28, 2015

The shell Petrol Pump based in India Hinjewadi is not selling the Normal Petrol Pump in morning hrs and forcing customer to buy the super petrol pump even though he had the normal petrol.

• Jr
    Jrm1964 Sep 23, 2015

2 employees searched Facebook for my page commenting on my post about bad gas invading my privacy and had their husband and boyfriend call me and threaten me about my post this was very embarrassing and rude and made my friends and me very uncomfortable with how they acted

say it as it is Jun 10, 2015

People can be animals, before you go around complaining you should be aware that they are not supposed to clean up after people, Especially if the place is as dirty as you claim. If you had told mommy you had to use the washroom before you left, or listened to her when she told you to go at home you would not have been in that messy washroom.

• Mv
    MV Patel Jun 10, 2015

The restroom was absolutely disgusting! I have traveled in many parts of the world and this was the worst that I've seen. When I confronted the manager, he had a lot of excuses. Please send an inspector to ascertain.

mary franklin Apr 14, 2015

Go into store pay for gas, , , take nozzle out insert into tank of car, , , try to pump gas nothing happen, , , , pump read put nozzle back .. NOTHING HAPPENS, , , , go into store he says I have to pay again... I haven't received my gas from the first ten Dollars..so he ripped me off

• Af
    Affendy Aug 08, 2014

i have experience with Shell gas station in Greenwood park, zed services. where every time I go to refuel
    never treated nicely.mybe due to its large customer, but only use one counter. want to fill the oil, but the anger is by Cashier. The maintenance
    The station was kind of unorganized, with rubbish everywhere, air pumps do not always work. The worst toilet situation
    such as toilets left. pipe ripped, dirty. This condition may occur due to the station manager who are not concerned about the problems of the station.

• Yv
    yvonne hicks Jun 08, 2014

Became a member of Shell awards program after receiving their award card from Jiffy Lube (you start with 25 cents with $1 bonus for signing up). I feel like i have been made part of a bait and switch scam. First time i used the card employee did not know how to apply the card and the pump would not let me choose the high grade gas. the second time I tried to use the card i could not choose my grade of gas, was instructed to move to another pump. After filling my tank and handing down the road my husband released that i possibly paid full price for my gas. i did not see the awards applied to my charge on my receipt. The contact number for the station was not in service. Contacted the awards program customer service and she could only tell me at the end well you got the 3 cent discount and you still have your 25 cent award. You can get 3 cent discount anywhere i have one for Safeway and that was not the options that i choose when paying. This program is just a huge SCAM to obtain customer by fooling them into this crock of bull crap awards program. DO NOT FALL FOR IT

• Ai
    Ainudin Bin Mohamad Jun 08, 2014

I got problem when to purchase fuel & groceries from their store at the same. The cashier only allow to use my credit card for purchasing fuel only & have to pay cash for purchasing other items. It happened almost to all gas station. And this afternoon, I have to pay cash for the fuel because not using the card at the pumping unit. I just though that can sweep it at the counter. So, did Shell knows about this situation.

• Da
    Dawn Snythe Mar 26, 2014

This station runs out of gas weekly and changes prices while they have no gas and prior to delivery of gas. gouging maybe?

Pumps are unreadable and most give no receipts.

Gas uses .15 before you even pump and when a complaint was made to supposed owner no calls returned and nasty wont even cover this persons response to this customer complaint.

The mold smell, out of date items, overpriced cigarettes out of date cigarettes and candy and drinks.

This station refuses to allow most of the public to use restroom, always refused by morning clerk.

I cant believe that shell really wants to be represented by this location, send a downtrodden looking person in and see how badly they are treated. Send anyone in with a complaint and no response will be given by owner or anyone else. Disgusting.

• Tl
    tlker Nov 29, 2013

I am writing to express my concern with regard to three Shell Stations in my area. Specifically, the addresses are 24388 Overseas Highway, 27300 Overseas HIghway, Summerland Florida 330242 and 29900 Overseas Highway, Big Pine Key, Fl 33043. I beleive these gas stations, whom I have hear are all owned by the same person, are price gouging. Specifically you can go anywhere else up and down the keys and you find prices 5 - 30 cents cheaper. This is including Key West. Also I find it interesting that these prices apparently go significantly higher around the holidays. Example is at the corner Shell, which is the 27300 Overseas Highway Station the gas for regular was $3.65/gal during the Thanksgiving Holiday. My husband and I went to Marathon which is some !5 miles away. We found a Shell gas station who was listed at selling regular gas for $3.35. Rockland Key has another shell station that was selling for $3.59. I find it deplorable that someone with the stout repurtion (thanks to the the Reward Card) would allow such price gouging. The area is quite rustic, therefore, gas stations are not in abundance and there are many persons struggling financially to keep afloat. The owner of these gas stations definitely does not hold himself to the high standard the that Shell Corporation stands for.

• Je
    Jessica Nelson Aug 06, 2013

My name is Jessica Nelson and I was employed at the Shell station (quintard quick mart) for almost 2 yrs. and there were many issues with the management. There were several African American women who work there and experienced the same degrading remarks and disrespect. The store manager, Amin Ashem, would call us "black b*****s'" and also would go as far as calling us "n*****s". As a black woman I take offense to that. He would constantly call us stupid even when there were no mistakes made. We told the store owner, Rahiem Visram, but there was nothing done. The store manager speaks this way in front of customers and our vendors. He told the Coca-Cola vender, '"every time I see you you become a bigger n****r". The vendor was very offended and I was the cashier that day and could see into the customers faces and they were offended also.
    We also had a problem with him discriminating during the hiring process. He told myself and a co-worker that he was not hiring and black men because they steal. I think something really needs to be done about this. This store is in a black neighborhood. 85% of the customers are black. Something needs to be done.

• Gh
    Ghulaam Hussain Jul 30, 2013

I had received message on 27/07/2013 that i had winner 500.000.00 pound GB my mobile # [protected] i had received many letters from nationwide bank plc (info.nwbank @7mail.com, the remiittance Director address is 3329 green street upton park london tel : +[protected]

• As
    Asif juamni Dec 24, 2012

you have snd me msg that your num has won 5oo, ooo pounds in 2o12 shell int'l mobile draw in london...so my contact num is ths [protected]...u can contact me on ths num n further u can asked me by txtng me or if u want to call u can...thnku
    regard: Asif jumani
    PAKISTAN
    ADRESS: sindh province
    khairpur mirs panjhatti karachi road near lucky communication

• Ap
    A paying customer Dec 07, 2012

I purchased gas and a Ginger Ale. I believed that the bottle top had been tampered with and I wanted to exchange the drink. The cashier acted as if I wasn't a paying customer. She was loud and unruly with me. I believe that she would have fought me in the store had I not left.
    I will not patronize this store again. I would advise others to spend their hard earned money somewhere else. The location is: 831 Harden Street, Columbia, SC.

BUYERS BEWARE!!! HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT!!! KEEP IT MOVING.

• Ra
    RASAL TARA GORAKH Oct 26, 2012

I had filed the PAN application on 23/5/2012 bearing AD number [protected]. I was alloted the PAN after all required documents. The PAN number is BHVPR0003B. PAN CARD was not received by me because my house was locked. I am working woman and my working hours are from 11AM to 7 PM . SIR I filed the correction form vide AD number [protected] on 31/7/2012 The PAN check status shows that proof of identity not provided/not valid. Earlier I have submitted the documents which were accepted by your honor and I was alloted the PAN number but next time when I was asked to file the correction form (change of address since my house was locked) it shows that proof of identity not provided. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE that earlier I was allotted PAN Number and later since I have changed only the delivery address but my identity is held as invalid. I am a poor woman and I have not received my PAN card inspite of so many hardships. Kindly instruct the NSDL to issue my PAN CARD at the changed address at the earliest.

• St
    stanley wilson Sep 06, 2012

dear sir today i entered a shell s/s for lp gas as there is only one gas bowser and one lane to it was blocked with cars i pulled into the other side of the bowser which was clear of any veicles, as i attempted to fill up i was yelled at through a intercom then the attendant banged on the glass window waving his arms about, as he would not turn on my bowser i stopped and walked inside to find out what was wrong, he said i must come in another way or he wont allow me to fill up, i though this was quite stuped as i already had the hose connected and no cars were waiting in my lane, so i therefore disconected and filled up elsewhere, there is no clear indication i could see to indicate direction one should use. i used to fill up there all the time when driving company cars and never had this problem, it was very embarrising, and i will never go back again. regards stan wilson

• De
    Debi55 Aug 18, 2012

I was vacationing in Hershey. I pulled up to gas my car there was an over powering smell of gas. The credit card slot was taped off it said to gas then go inside to pay. I took the handle off and went towards my car gas came flying out of the nozzle all over my BRAND NEW CAR I only had it 4 weeks it spilled down the side of the car and into the cubbie for the cap. It was on the floor too on my shoes. Which explains why there was a strong smell of gas it must do that to everyone. I couldn't get the smell off my shoes I was so mad. I went inside to pay and told the attendee inside what happened and that this was dangerous and now I had gas on my new car and on me...he laughed at me I lost it and yes I did curse at him. I said don't f___in laugh at me. It's not funny. My new car smelled for hours I got a huge headache. I wanted you to know how RUDE he was I was there August 17, [email protected] 18:04

Mary araujo Jul 11, 2012

There is this rude man working at the gas station named Sam, he always gives
    The customers a hard time when using a ebt card, and closes the store early
    He is a stright ### hole and I swear I will never buy gas from there ever again in life!!!

• De
    determat Jun 05, 2012

What were you thinking:
    Did you participate in the lottery, no (it doesn't exist)

Google Shell Petroleum Lottery Inc. and all hits lead you to a website telling you it's a scam.

Next time do a bit of research

• Ey
    Eyash Jun 05, 2012

I received email from Shell Petroleum Lottery Inc. and was told that my email was chosen automatically by their lottery computer and I have won $3 million. In order to claim my prize I was asked to transfer $1.5k fee to their agent who will proceed with fund withdrawal. Never fall for this bait, it is scam.

• Fu
    funoosh Jan 29, 2012

The Site service leader Atul was very arrogant. He did not talk properly, was offensive and had not given the authorisation to fill soon enough. It was windy and snowing today. Atul does not deseve tobe the face of Shell. Owner of the gas bar Yain Malik is also a careless person to have hired and supported person like Atul. It is really sad that the company has such franchisees with such employees. Shell's Franchiseing and HR policies need to support custmer friendly environment!

• Ab
    Ableduby Jan 19, 2012

I stop here often, it's a full service station and many times when someone pulls up to the pump they wait and nobody comes out. (They compete with a Hess station across the road that is self-serve), I have repeatedly seen people (including myself) leave Shell and go to Hess. Being a full serve Station with comparable pricing I would think they would be more concerned about their customers then talking on the phone or playing games at work, you NEVER!!! even see anyone in the store front, you just wait until you get irritated and go somewhere else, nice job!!!

• Es
    Eslone Jan 10, 2012

My son went to this gas station to purchase gas. He absolutely pushed the right button to get the gas at the price he wanted. When he was done and found he had gotten 1/8 tank for $14.00 he was mad. For whatever reason, instead of getting the gas he wanted, the pump reverted to the higher price gas which the button was way on the other side from where he was. The gas clerk was extremely rude and threatened to call the cops. I think the pumps are set this way to get the consumer. Even the most expensive gas should have given him more than 1/8 tank for $14.00. This is highway robbery and something has to be done.

Marlin Heise Oct 10, 2011

Reading @ pump#6 after filling 20 litre and 5 litre jerry can was 39.168 litres

Reg: 1 Csh: Sinna Tran: 1882

2011/10/10 13:03:35 ST: C22460

Young man @ till thanked me for bringing this his attention and he would make his boss aware . No offer of making situation fair. i.e. exchange of info

• Da
    DarriusK Oct 01, 2011

from Enginner Lokman Bin Yahya <[email protected]>
    reply-to [email protected]
    date Tue, Jan 13, 2009
    subject IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNTIES:

SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY

SOKU GAS PROJECT

The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is recruiting expatriate services (contractors), consultants/employees in fulfillment of the SOKU GAS PROJECT in malaysia, Either individually or as a team. Prospective/Interested candidates are expected to have acquired a degree or have been trained in one or more of the following field of disciplines:

.Mechanical Engineering.

.Electrical Engineering

.Computer engineering - IT

.Chemical Engineering,

.Gas Engineering,

.Plant Facilities Engineering

.Lead Layout & Pipe Support Engineering, .QA/QC, NDT,

.Accountant .Manager/Administrator .Medical Specialist .

Other Relevant Disciplines.

This program is carried out within the SPDC Subsidiary company.

We therefore request you to forward your detailed resumes and request a questionnaire for screening/verification purpose. On satisfaction, you shall be contacted within the shortest time.

Note that this is a matter of urgency and only selected candidate shall be contacted.

TITLE: PRODUCTION SHARING CONTRACT

JOB ID: PSC/JV/EPN 01145-05

SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY has an immediate employment
    opportunities. Intends to invite experienced individuals/expatriates or Consultancy firm capable of rendering expertise services in various fields of Engineering, Construction and Installation, Geology, Project Management, Welding, Pipeline Engineer, and Fabrication, Tart-Up, Maintenance, Plumbing Engineer, Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology and Technicians.

Send your Application/Resume to the Recruitment Officer through the below contact details;

Contact Name: Enginner Lokman Bin Yahya
    Email: [email protected]
    Phone: +[protected]

Signed.

Management.

• My
    myha Jul 16, 2011

You didnt happen to work for Gould in Marble Falls?

sarfraj sheikh Jul 16, 2011

+[protected] begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              +[protected]      end_of_the_skype_highlighting as follows: CONGRATS!YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON 500, 000 GB POUNDS ON SHELL PETROLEUM COMPANY MOBILE DRAW HELD IN UK. TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT SHEIKH SARFRAJNAVAJ BASIR BHAI MY E MAIL ; [email protected] So Sir please call me on my mobile...

• Ge
    gerraf Jun 16, 2011

Just returned from a 2000 miles road vacation to Florida. I filled up with gas every 200-225 miles, and everytime I filled up about 9-9.5 gallons, except when I filled up at the Shell Station on SR 484 at the Florida Turnpike, where their pump registered 13.99 gallons. Unfortunately I found this out after I got home. This gas station must have their pumps rigged up to show that you purchased more gasoline than you should have, and of course they pocket the difference. I had driven 211 miles just before I filled up at this station, and my fill up should not have been more than 9.5 gallons. But I paid for 14 gallons. The owner or the manager should refund my money and they should land in jail for this fraud, and I am sure I am not the only one being defrauded. Avoid this station like the plague.

• Pr
    P RAMA KRISHNA Jun 14, 2011

NAME:PASUPULETI RAMA KRISHNA
    SO:P SRINIVASA RAO
    ADDRESS:10-122, DURGA STREET, RELANGI, IRAGAVARAM MDL, WEST GODAVARI DIST, AP, INDIA
    MOBILE NO:[protected]
    AGE:20
    SEX:MALE
    BANK DETAILS:SBI BANK KANCHIKACHERLA BRANCH

John46 May 23, 2011

Ty for your reply molliewollie, I do appreciated...:)