The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Shell Oil Products Us / Customer Care — contaminated gasoline
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased gas from a shell station that was contaminated with water and damaged my vehicle. I have supplied all of the required documentation to Shell Customer Care, but they are dragging their feet to provide a solution. The person responsible for helping me is always "unavailable" as well as their supervisors. The repair estimates are substantial and I am stranded without a vehicle for 5 days now. The station where the incident occurred is aware of the problem and has admitted responsibility, but can only refer me to Customer Care. Since Shell had to shut down the station for over 12 hours to fix the problem and many other customers are affected, I know that they are aware of the problem, yet customer care insists on taking me through a bureaucratic mess and red tape, and is asking me to wait 20 days for a resolution.
I don't have money to authorize the repairs (currently estimated at over $4000) nor to rent a car for the duration of this mess and get reimbursed.
More Shell Oil Products Us / Customer Care Complaints & Reviews
- Shell Petroleum Devp Comp UK - mobile draw 2009 200000 gbp
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - winner of mobile draw
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - the 200 9 shell u. k mobile award
- Shell Int'l Mobile Draw - fraud sms
- Shell Petroleum Development Company of England - fake sms
- Shell - gasoline
- Shell - the fowler store
- Shell - unsafe practices, rude customer service by station employee
- Shell gas station in Tallahassee Florida - Gas pump credit card charge
- Shell - terrible customer service from hurley