Shellmy card was charged but I received no service for money taken

T Sep 13, 2018

On September 10th 2018. I visited a Shell gas station in the Fort Lauderdale area Store # . address: 5001 N State Road 7, Tamarac, FL 333319
I drove about 7 or 7:30 am and attempted to pay at the pump. The pump did not accept my home zipcode so I proceeded to pay inside.
Upon entering the attendant "Mo" directed me to swipe my card. It returned a declined result, I did it a second time and the same thing occurred. I said to the attendant that I don't understand because I know funds are in my account. I departed from the store and before I left the station, I tried one more time at the pump but again it did not accept my zipcode. I left. Upon arriving home, I checked my account and saw that monies we're indeed removed from my card from the station above in the amounts of $50 and $36 respectively.
I was very upset because I left the store without any gas. I returned to the station and told the attendant that at the time he asked me to swipe my card, funds were removed. He then said it was also declined on his end. My bank however advised that there were no declined transactions at their end and infact the above amounts we're entered.

Therefore, I am asking for a full investigation in the matter of these transactions and I further demand that the funds in the amounts of $56 and $36 respectively be returned to my card immediately.

I appreciate the time your team will work on this and I look to a prompt resolution. I sincerely hope this was not a deliberate act. I am very disappointed.
Yours truly,