Sheinside.comthey don't want to cancel my order!

S

I placed an order and purchased several items on December 15th and the next day I received a confirmation email and my tracking number. It is January 4th now and the tracking system still says that my order is not shipped out yet. I tried to contact them many times asking when or if my order will be shipped out, but there was no response. Then I asked them to cancel my order, but the only response I got said „please be patient.” They even offered me a stupid coupon as an excuse. I told them I don't need a coupon and multiple times asked them to cancel my order. They don't want to cancel my order and definitely wont refund me! I will never order from this Shelnside again.

• Sh
    SheIn Monica Jun 24, 2016

Hi dear,

Thank you for ordering from our website. We’re truly sorry for letting you down.

Please give us your correct order number that we can help you as soon as possible.

Please allow 24 hours for our staff to get back to your submitted tickets. And we apologize if our customer service team didn’t perform the way you hoped would.

We apologize for all the disappointment and inconvenience you’ve been through, and we’re doing the best we can to make everything easier for our customers because we know there’s still a lot for us to improve.

If you still need our help, please contact us (our e-mail address is [email protected])Please remember that you are our precious customer, we promise that your problems will be solved perfectly. Hope you can trust us again.

Waiting for your reply.