Menu
SheInside / SheIn Group
reviews & complaints

SheInside / SheIn Group
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

60 complaints
3 resolved 57 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of SheInside / SheIn Group. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
A
6:48 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SheInside / SheIn Group - not received delivery

I still haven't received my package and needed them clothes by tomorrow. The package was meant to come by the beginning of this week but yet still hasn't arrived. I am very unhappy with this purchase which is why I would like a refund because there would be no point in getting something later when I needed it before. My order reference was XZX11804

H
7:19 am EDT

SheInside / SheIn Group - light blue ripped raw hem denim shorts and blue ripped raw hem denim shorts

Hi, I got a package from Shein yesterday (8th of may, 2017). First there was these shorts which already had a broken zipper, so it was unusable. Additionally, there was a skirt which wasn't too big at all. When I tried to pull up the zipper this one broke as well (just jumped out of its track - unable to put it back in).

Order number: YCY11501

Since it happened twice, it´ll maybe happen again, and I´m not so sure I want to put my money in to just that. Therefore, I request a refund.

Looking forward to your reply :-),
Helena Graver Arvidsson

View 0 more photos
3:08 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have ordered from SheInside only once and they gave me a hard time and I will not buy from them again. First of all I want to mention their super slow delivery service. I paid extra money for fast shipping and they said that it will take no longer than 7-10 days, but in reality it took ages (almost 5 weeks) and when my order arrived two dresses did not...

M
5:31 pm EDT

SheInside / SheIn Group - shein

I wish I would have read this before I made my purchase I bought 3 dresses I should have known something was wrong when the shipping didn't look right I took 3 weeks before I even got a tracking number I did not get my dresses and no money back but they gone hear from me one way or the other they should not be allowed to do this people work hard for their money I know I do and ain't nobody about to take it from me...

A
1:47 am EST

SheInside / SheIn Group - buyer beware!

What a horrible company, do not buy from Sheinside!
I made my order three weeks ago and still no confirmation message and no tracking number. I think this site is a scam and I really doubt that I'll ever get my items.
The worst part here is that they don't reply. Customer service is non-existent. I also read the reviews and my conclusion is obvious - Sheinside is a fraud. Recently I sent them a message asking them to cancel my order and nothing. I am so disappointed and angry, next time I'll read the reviews first. Buyer beware!

I
9:57 pm EST

SheInside / SheIn Group - leggings

my sister ordered leggings and she did not receive them and also did not receive the refund she requested, I demand her money put back on the credit card linked to her account at the email [email protected] this is extremely ridiculous that there is no customer service number. she has constantly requested her money back and has yet to receive it so please do so.

N
5:43 am EST

SheInside / SheIn Group - ridiculous experience

I've purchased two items from www.shein.com and they shipped those as two different orders. I received one item and the second one is still missing and nowhere to be found. Customer service asked me not to worry and promised that I'll get my item soon.
I can't understand only one thing. Why did they ship my items separately? When I asked them to explain what was the reason they had nothing to tell. I suppose that was an accident, but because of their mistake one item got lost. So unprofessional.

2 comments
P
Mar 17, 2019 11:59 am EDT

Dude i bought 1, 999.+ 2bills in a roll. Its been 10 days without passes Sundays counted... WHAT THE HECK IS 3~7 DAYS? R U FOOL?

Dec 11, 2018 7:19 am EST

never so business with this [censored]ty company, they steal your bank account information and rob you.

3:53 am EDT

SheInside / SheIn Group - very disappointed

Ordered some stuff from www.shein.com back in March and never received anything! I did not even get my payment confirmation email! And the worst part is that their site still says that my order is processing. There is no way to reach customer service via email and their Facebook page is also useless, they don't reply there either. I have no information about my order status and have no idea what happened. After SheIn took my money they just stopped communicating. I'm very disappointed.

M
11:43 pm EDT

SheInside / SheIn Group - my order was cancelled for no reason!

Ordered an item from www.shein.com and just received a notification that my order was cancelled and sent back to the store! There was nothing said about the refund. Immediately emailed customer service to see what was going on, but they did not reply! Already sent them two messages and still no answer. I really need to know what happened with my order! It was suppose to be a birthday present for my daughter which is tomorrow! And now I have only one day to think of something else! I'm very disappointed with Sheinside!

N
3:45 am EDT

SheInside / SheIn Group - two shirts were missing and my new bag was damaged

Hello. I have purchased two shirts and one bag from www.shein.com and spent over $50. When my package arrived there was only one bag and my shirts were missing. And the bag was damaged, there was a huge hole on the inside and also the zipper was broken. Went to their website hoping to find a phone number, but there was no number, so I emailed them. I sent over 10 messages and never received a response. Without their help I can't even return anything! These guys are running a scam! I'm so disappointed, a complete waste of money!

3:18 am EDT

SheInside / SheIn Group - never again!

I have ordered some items from Sheinside and they turned my life into e real nightmare. I have had a terrible experience with this website. When I received my items quality was way off, everything was absolutely rubbish and cheaply made. My dresses looked nothing like pictures on their website and all the seams were coming of! I contacted them many times trying to get my money back, but they refused. I even took photos, but these people were very unhelpful and unprofessional. Never again!

G
4:30 am EDT

SheInside / SheIn Group - I am very unhappy with my entire order!

Items I've ordered looked really cute and prices were also super cheap! When I received my order quality was fine, but the sizes were absolutely incorrect. I was actually impressed with the quality and rather fast shipping. But I decided to return everything. I contacted Sheinside customer service and asked for an exchange. They gave me some instructions about how to return, so I followed their procedures and sent everything back. Well, three weeks passed, I received a notification that they did receive my items, but still no refund. So I contacted Paypal and opened a dispute. Then I received a message from Sheinside and they told that they would not refund my money until I closed the dispute! Totally ridiculous! Better stay away from this website, they are absolutely dishonest.

9:12 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I saw the reviews but never believed them. I ordered something from Sheln long ago and was happy with what I received, so I thought that all the negative reviews were just horrible lies. Man, I was wrong! So I purchased few items and paid extra money for express shipping. Weeks passed and nothing arrived, so I contacted Sheln customer support and they...

2:42 pm EST

SheInside / SheIn Group - item ordered not received

I ordered a scarf from sheinside.com on 12/28/2015. I received an email from the company following the charge to my credit card:

Dear Shameilia Walters,
Thank you for your purchase on www.shein.com. We are processing your order CYY5608 and will send you an update in 5-7 working days.

It is now 02/05/2016, and I have yet to receive the ordered item.

O
8:45 am EST
SheInside / SheIn Group has left an official reply on this complaint.

SheInside / SheIn Group - totally disgusted with this company.

I made an order two weeks ago and it is still "processing". Later I decided to read some reviews about Shelnside and realized I made a big mistake. I have many emails asking them to cancel my order while it is still processing. Many people say that cancelling and returning is nearly impossible. I send them messages every day, but they never reply. I think that it is not difficult to cancel the order, so I do not understand why it takes so long! All I want is my money back! People, just avoid this company!

S
9:13 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I placed an order and purchased several items on December 15th and the next day I received a confirmation email and my tracking number. It is January 4th now and the tracking system still says that my order is not shipped out yet. I tried to contact them many times asking when or if my order will be shipped out, but there was no response. Then I asked them...

1:49 pm EDT

SheInside / SheIn Group - terrible quality dress

I purchased black long sleeve buttoned dress from www.shein.com. I was shocked, when I finally received the dress. It was black piece of cloth, which smelled like rubbish and I wasn’t happy to wear it. I took the dress and returned it, but the seller replied to my email only 14 days later and told that I wouldn’t get any money back. He told me that there was no serious problem, therefore he wouldn’t return money. He is liar and sends terrible clothes. Run from this person.

11:46 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I recently purchased the black hoodie belt waist open long coat as a gift for my sister. I selected this item after reading the description and return policy in detail. The description states the item is made of cotton which is what I was looking for. I purchased it and when my sister received my gift she was horrified. The item was clearly not made of...

7:16 am EST

SheInside / SheIn Group - horrible quality and the seams are barely sewn together

The cheapest sweater I have ever seen! Horrible quality and the seams are barely sewn together. It is almost comical what a piece of junk this is!

Waited two days for confirmation email, a week for a fake tracking number, and over a month for the actual item. Sweater arrived with no tags, packaging, invoice, or company information.
Contact company via email (Chinese company with no phone number) 4 times asking for refund, no response back. Left negative review on another site and I received an email hours later asking me to review my bad rating in exchange for $10 off? Email was very hard to understand as it had obviously been (very poorly) translated. I replied back that I wanted to return item and got no response back.

Contesting my charge with paypal.

BUYER BEWARE,

1 comment
E
Jan 25, 2013 12:05 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

i find a cute sweater at sheinside.com, but many customers' reviews are not good. i also find the similar sweater at forever21, but the price is high, i want to have a try. so i ordered my favorite sweater at sheinside. Although i received this package a little late, but the soft material can make up for this slight delay. now i wear this sweater, i'm very luncy, the sweater is great.

S
4:17 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered two t-shirts from She Inside but the shirts they sent me were wrong size. I sent t-shirts back and asked for money refund. I have never received new t-shirts and I can’t even get a refund. I also spent money on shipping. It is ridiculous!

SheInside / SheIn Group contacts