SheInside / SheIn Group Logo

SheInside / SheIn Group

Having problems with SheInside / SheIn Group?

SheInside / SheIn Group Customer Service Contacts

688 N Rimsdale Ave Apt 24
Covina, California
United States - 91722-3544

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SheInside / SheIn Group Customer Service. Initial SheInside / SheIn Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for SheInside / SheIn Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about SheInside / SheIn Group. Discuss the issues you have had with SheInside / SheIn Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

SheInsidelight blue ripped raw hem denim shorts and blue ripped raw hem denim shorts

Hi, I got a package from Shein yesterday (8th of may, 2017). First there was these shorts which already had a broken zipper, so it was unusable. Additionally, there was a skirt which wasn't too big at all. When I tried to pull up the zipper this one broke as well (just jumped out of its track - unable to put it back in).

Order number: YCY11501

Since it happened twice, it´ll maybe happen again, and I´m not so sure I want to put my money in to just that. Therefore, I request a refund.

Looking forward to your reply :-),
Helena Graver Arvidsson

light blue ripped raw hem denim shorts and blue ripped raw hem denim shorts

Sheinside.com — slow shipping, return fee

I have ordered from SheInside only once and they gave me a hard time and I will not buy from them again...

SheInsideshein

I wish I would have read this before I made my purchase I bought 3 dresses I should have known something was wrong when the shipping didn't look right I took 3 weeks before I even got a tracking number I did not get my dresses and no money back but they gone hear from me one way or the other they should not be allowed to do this people work hard for their money I know I do and ain't nobody about to take it from me...

Sheinside.combuyer beware!

What a horrible company, do not buy from Sheinside!!
      I made my order three weeks ago and still no confirmation message and no tracking number. I think this site is a scam and I really doubt that I'll ever get my items.
      The worst part here is that they don't reply. Customer service is non-existent. I also read the reviews and my conclusion is obvious - Sheinside is a fraud. Recently I sent them a message asking them to cancel my order and nothing. I am so disappointed and angry, next time I'll read the reviews first. Buyer beware!

SheInsideleggings

my sister ordered leggings and she did not receive them and also did not receive the refund she requested, I demand her money put back on the credit card linked to her account at the email [protected]@gmail.com. this is extremely ridiculous that there is no customer service number. she has constantly requested her money back and has yet to receive it so please do so.

SheInsideridiculous experience

I've purchased two items from www.shein.com and they shipped those as two different orders. I received one item and the second one is still missing and nowhere to be found. Customer service asked me not to worry and promised that I'll get my item soon.
          I can't understand only one thing. Why did they ship my items separately? When I asked them to explain what was the reason they had nothing to tell. I suppose that was an accident, but because of their mistake one item got lost. So unprofessional.

• Ro
              rosalinabryan Dec 11, 2018

never so business with this [censored]ty company, they steal your bank account information and rob you.

• Pa
              Pailin Ch.charoenphol Mar 17, 2019

Dude i bought 1, 999.+ 2bills in a roll. Its been 10 days without passes Sundays counted... WHAT THE HECK IS 3~7 DAYS? R U FOOL?

SheInvery disappointed

Ordered some stuff from www.shein.com back in March and never received anything! I did not even get my payment confirmation email! And the worst part is that their site still says that my order is processing. There is no way to reach customer service via email and their Facebook page is also useless, they don't reply there either. I have no information about my order status and have no idea what happened. After SheIn took my money they just stopped communicating. I'm very disappointed.

Sheinside.commy order was cancelled for no reason!

Ordered an item from www.shein.com and just received a notification that my order was cancelled and sent back to the store! There was nothing said about the refund. Immediately emailed customer service to see what was going on, but they did not reply! Already sent them two messages and still no answer. I really need to know what happened with my order! It was suppose to be a birthday present for my daughter which is tomorrow! And now I have only one day to think of something else! I'm very disappointed with Sheinside!

Sheinside.comtwo shirts were missing and my new bag was damaged

Hello. I have purchased two shirts and one bag from www.shein.com and spent over $50. When my package arrived there was only one bag and my shirts were missing. And the bag was damaged, there was a huge hole on the inside and also the zipper was broken. Went to their website hoping to find a phone number, but there was no number, so I emailed them. I sent over 10 messages and never received a response. Without their help I can't even return anything! These guys are running a scam! I'm so disappointed, a complete waste of money!

Sheinside.comnever again!

I have ordered some items from Sheinside and they turned my life into e real nightmare. I have had a terrible experience with this website. When I received my items quality was way off, everything was absolutely rubbish and cheaply made. My dresses looked nothing like pictures on their website and all the seams were coming of! I contacted them many times trying to get my money back, but they refused. I even took photos, but these people were very unhelpful and unprofessional. Never again!

Sheinside.comI am very unhappy with my entire order!

Items I've ordered looked really cute and prices were also super cheap! When I received my order quality was fine, but the sizes were absolutely incorrect. I was actually impressed with the quality and rather fast shipping. But I decided to return everything. I contacted Sheinside customer service and asked for an exchange. They gave me some instructions about how to return, so I followed their procedures and sent everything back. Well, three weeks passed, I received a notification that they did receive my items, but still no refund. So I contacted Paypal and opened a dispute. Then I received a message from Sheinside and they told that they would not refund my money until I closed the dispute! Totally ridiculous! Better stay away from this website, they are absolutely dishonest.

SheIn — thieves!

I saw the reviews but never believed them. I ordered something from Sheln long ago and was happy with what I...

Sheinside.comitem ordered not received

I ordered a scarf from sheinside.com on 12/28/2015. I received an email from the company following the charge to my credit card:

Dear Shameilia Walters,
                      Thank you for your purchase on www.shein.com. We are processing your order CYY5608 and will send you an update in 5-7 working days.

It is now 02/05/2016, and I have yet to receive the ordered item.

Sheinside.comtotally disgusted with this company.

I made an order two weeks ago and it is still "processing". Later I decided to read some reviews about Shelnside and realized I made a big mistake. I have many emails asking them to cancel my order while it is still processing. Many people say that cancelling and returning is nearly impossible. I send them messages every day, but they never reply. I think that it is not difficult to cancel the order, so I do not understand why it takes so long! All I want is my money back! People, just avoid this company!

Hi dear,

Thank you for ordering from our website. We’re truly sorry for letting you down.

Please give us your correct order number that we can help you as soon as possible.
                            As you mentioned that you ever contacted us before via email, could you please tell us which email address have you sent to? We need to confirm with you. You also can send us the screen shot of your email so that we can confirm with our colleagues.

If you still need our help, please contact us (our e-mail address is [email protected])Please remember that you are our precious customer, we promise that your problems will be solved perfectly. Hope you can trust us again.

Waiting for your reply.

Waiting for your reply.

Sheinside.com — they don't want to cancel my order!

I placed an order and purchased several items on December 15th and the next day I received a confirmation...

www.shein.comterrible quality dress

I purchased black long sleeve buttoned dress from www.shein.com. I was shocked, when I finally received the dress. It was black piece of cloth, which smelled like rubbish and I wasn’t happy to wear it. I took the dress and returned it, but the seller replied to my email only 14 days later and told that I wouldn’t get any money back. He told me that there was no serious problem, therefore he wouldn’t return money. He is liar and sends terrible clothes. Run from this person.

Hi dear,

We have strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped, if the items are quite different from the description we promoted on the website, please send us (our e-mail address is [email protected] ) a few pictures of the items you received, we would surely help you with the return and make this right for you.

Apologies again for all the trouble.

Sheinside.com — won't allow me to return my purchase

I recently purchased the black hoodie belt waist open long coat as a gift for my sister. I selected this item...

Sheinside.comhorrible quality and the seams are barely sewn together

The cheapest sweater I have ever seen! Horrible quality and the seams are barely sewn together. It is almost comical what a piece of junk this is!

Waited two days for confirmation email, a week for a fake tracking number, and over a month for the actual item. Sweater arrived with no tags, packaging, invoice, or company information.
                            Contact company via email (Chinese company with no phone number) 4 times asking for refund, no response back. Left negative review on another site and I received an email hours later asking me to review my bad rating in exchange for $10 off??? Email was very hard to understand as it had obviously been (very poorly) translated. I replied back that I wanted to return item and got no response back.

Contesting my charge with paypal.

BUYER BEWARE,

• En
                                Endee Lisa Jan 25, 2013

i find a cute sweater at sheinside.com, but many customers' reviews are not good. i also find the similar sweater at forever21, but the price is high, i want to have a try. so i ordered my favorite sweater at sheinside. Although i received this package a little late, but the soft material can make up for this slight delay. now i wear this sweater, i'm very luncy, the sweater is great.

She Inside — ridiculous

I ordered two t-shirts from She Inside but the shirts they sent me were wrong size. I sent t-shirts back and...