She Insideridiculous

S

I ordered two t-shirts from She Inside but the shirts they sent me were wrong size. I sent t-shirts back and asked for money refund. I have never received new t-shirts and I can’t even get a refund. I also spent money on shipping. It is ridiculous!

• Updated by Naseema Khan · Aug 31, 2017

Hi there . I had ordered a white high waist eyelet skirt. I m extremely disappointed after seeing my order. I didn't like the stuff of the skirt. I want to return it now. My reference no would be [protected]. Kindly help me out.
    Thanks
    Naseema Khan
    A9/703
    JPWishtown Klassic
    Sector-134
    Noida
    UP India

• Updated by Cheryl Simpson · Oct 02, 2017

Can't submit a returns label
    Shocking no phone number

• Updated by batman0220 · Dec 10, 2017

I bought 4 items from the company, . came quickly but the quality is bad, cheap material and not comfortable when wearing. also they are not like the pic very disappointed

• Ka
    KaylaOMG Aug 15, 2018

Impossible to contact them, completely absent of reply.

Magda ali Aug 21, 2018

Order number xxa22135
    Amount 202.87
    Want to exchange not return!
    I received L size : jumpsuit gathered sleeve surplice wrap plaid jumpsuit
    But I Need XL size instead.
    Order made 22.03.2018
    Magda Ali
    [protected]
    [email protected]
    Thank you I appreciate it!
    Magda

• Ba
    batman0220 Sep 01, 2018

"Absolutely not recommended !!!

Absolutely not recommended !!! Ordered three dresses, the delivery took a long time and the quality was very cheap, even the sizes were extremely different from the dimensions I had ordered;-)))))) Never again!!! I've never had such a complicated order. "

• Di
    Diksha Mehra Sep 06, 2018

I ordered an owl sweatshirt from paytm shein and I received it but it is not being shown that I have received and the size of the sweatshirt is big for me so I have to exchange. Please update my shipping details and exchange my item..

Anita Gupta Sep 10, 2018

I have ordered one top from shein.com and I want to get it return as the size is unfit to me.
    But after numerous returning request no one call back or came to collect the piece.
    And the worst thing is that shein's customer care no. Is not available. I have tried it so many times.
    My order no.- [protected]
    I am attaching the invoice photo along.

• Av
    Avantika 12345 Sep 10, 2018

I haven't received my order yet and it's been 2 weeks though it is showing delivered on my shein account and I have not received it. And also haven't hoti any message or email regarding delivery and also not able to track my order. What the hell is this??

Manisha verma Sep 10, 2018

I ordered 1t-shirt on 16 of Sep I didn't receive any confirmation message of the product and I also had done online payment for it kindly let me know thar when I will receive my order

• Ac
    Achsah Sep 10, 2018

How the hell do I track my order?.. my orders says empty.. I had already made the payment around 2500 and still have no information available on it... I need a customer care number atleast.. to see if I lost my money!

Cheryl Simpson Sep 10, 2018

I'm wanting to return ALL my items which it won't let me submit any returns labels
    I'm wanting to send the items back to receive a full refund

• Ra
    Ramya-Reddy Sep 10, 2018

I have ordered in shein on sep 25th but I did not receive my order yet. Tracking details are not getting updated. I want to know when I receive my order.
    Order number:xzk15412
    Tracking number:[protected]

• Ru
    Ruchika.likhitkar01 Sep 11, 2018

I had ordered a jeans. I m nt able to track my order. My order ID is HLA15967. And my tracking no. is [protected]. And I hope u people will reply..

• Ki
    Kislayy Sep 11, 2018

The top is too loose.
    I submitted a return request but no reply came from the company.

• Na
    Naseema Khan Sep 18, 2018

Hi there. I had ordered a white high waist eyelet skirt. I m extremely disappointed after seeing my order. I didn't like the stuff of the skirt. I want to return it now. My reference no would be [protected]. Kindly help me out.
    Thanks
    201304.
    [protected]

• Pa
    Pallavi Tauro Sep 18, 2018

I had ordered some stuff on Shein. Some articles I had to return because of size issue and I got a refund of INR 3044. I withdrew the amount from Shein wallet and was assured that the amount will reflect in my Paytm balance in a period of 48 hours. Today is the 3rd day and my complain has still not been resolved.

• Bk
    bk0723 Sep 19, 2018

Dear plz note on 8th September 2018 somebody misuse my indusland bank credit card for purchasing ur product
    So plz find below transaction detail and cancel order and refund you card
    NET-[protected]
    So plz refund my money to my card
    Reds
    Bkpattanayak
    Ph-[protected]

• De
    Deathshadow Sep 19, 2018

Please make payment process for my Order Number:AXZ33879. I've been trying to contact you since I've attempted to order the product. Please help me out and don't let your customer judge you for this issue

• Sh
    Shubhangibansal Sep 19, 2018

Hie!

My email id which I enetered is not opening up. I need to change it to [email protected]
    Kindly help

I have requested my order to get changed but it has not been picked up yet

• De
    debate Sep 19, 2018

Hi. I received the products, Chokers as advertised was 13 pieces and I received 10 pcs only. and charged me with 20 riyals for customs clearance where in as advertised was free delivery and shipping.

• Va
    Vasundhra Kulshrestha Sep 20, 2018

I need to exchange my top i ordered..
    I am having size problem in that...

• Su
    Supritha Oct 15, 2018

It's been 2 days I placed the order and already money has cut but till now I have not got any order confirmation message also..
    I have been trying to contact you people but no where you people are responding... this is the way you treat your customers... very disappointed with your service..
    If you can't send my order I want my money back

• Pa
    Payal Malhotra Oct 22, 2018

I don't know why my cod option is not working for me in Shein app please help I want to buy clothes

• Ba
    Barkha khanna Oct 23, 2018

We have not received the shipment, and the status is showing... delivered. So kindly track the packet or refund our money
    This was the first that we ordered on this side but the experience was not good

• Ka
    Kallista Cooper Oct 27, 2018

I ordered my bathing suit and this T-Shirt dress like over a month ago. I BARELY got my T-Shirt dress, but I NEVER got my bathing suit that I ordered the SAME day with my dress. It's been over a 3 weeks, I paid my money for the suit, and I want it now, or I will be needing my money back.
    -Thanks. Get back to me as soon as possible!

• Er
    Erika6666 Oct 27, 2018

I placed an order for a top. The order number was LBB11875 and the tracking id of the order was [protected]. The tracking id shows undelivered due to customer but I haven't returned any order.
    Please help me with it or return the money of the top paid through paytm.
    Thank you!