Sheetzpopcorn chicken sub

G Oct 29, 2019

• Updated by Garrett Nichols · Oct 29, 2019

I ordered the Popcorn Chicken Sub on my phone (mobile order) to avoid visiting the cash register because the line is always long during lunch. My Sheetz app said that my order was ready at 12:20 but they didn't put it on the mobile order pick up shelf, so I waited for 10-15 minutes for them to put it on the shelf and during that time 5 or more people came in ordered food and had theirs before I got mine. I then stood in line for some time to ask them where my mobile order is at, which your policy for mobile order is to avoid the cash register but I had to wait in line. I did not get my food until 12:30 and it was cold or at least not hot like I wanted it.

popcorn chicken sub