SheetzI will never return to that hostile environment again!

September 2nd at 3:00 AM I was at Sheetz in Rocky Mount, Virginia ordering food. Instead of saying our order number in a regular voice the woman working at the food section began to scream at the top of her lungs the order numbers. After I told the manager, the manager didn't say anything to the woman who was screaming. I buy my gas and food and drinks there every morning and since the morning of September 2nd, I will never return to that hostile environment again.

• Updated by Krissypoo · Mar 26, 2018

I was not satisfied with my sheets service.

• Updated by Jarod Mariano · Aug 30, 2019

Raw / undercooked food

• Updated by Jarod Mariano · Aug 30, 2019

Food was raw or undercooked. Bad enough its overpriced and compared to wawa is garbage. Not looking for any compensation. Just will not do business there anymore.

• Updated by Susan Ruszkowsko · Sep 21, 2019

Mold on back of hotdog bun. Yuck
    A big area

• Ro
    Rob Goedel Fishing Feb 29, 2020

I am in this store and the one in new Philadelphia and they are empty like this all the time. I'm sure the store is losing money as I know the products I'm looking for are empty most of the time.

• He
    Heidy Mullins Jan 12, 2020

Lettuce is brown, cheese is melted . The date says January 10th but it smells spoiled and i am upset because thats all i had for lunch and I can't leave my place of employment!

• Si
    Sierra Pflugh Jan 12, 2020

Amriah at the Sheetz in Butler was absolutely AMAZING!! She was so sweet and funny. I asked for heavy Italian and she gave me so much and I love that because they never give me enough. This woman deserves a raise I'm telling you!! Thank you so much for giving us such a great time! 10/10 recommend :))

• Su
    Suepu Jan 05, 2020

I ordered a premium club sandwich and it was only a ham and cheese sandwich it was awful bread hard as a rock

• Br
    Brett N Jan 01, 2020

I ordered 3 grilled chicken snack wraps and I ordered mild peppers on it and I got my food without the mild peppers and the chicken was undercooked and chewy all 3 snack wraps were all the same without mild peppers and undercooked chicken

• Sh
    Shanesaysfucksheetz Dec 16, 2019

Spent 25$ to have the wrong food made. Drove home 15 min away until I found this out. Your employees were to busy behind the counter laughing and giggling about there social life rather then paying attention to what the [censored] there doing

• Bw
    Bwlong Dec 08, 2019

I buy French coffee pods at sheets I really like this but I have had problems with them clogging I have thrown at least a box and a half away I am thinking I will be looking at pods somewhere else I use two to three every two weeks

• Ye
    Yetter29 Nov 18, 2019

Food was cook to long and hard and shriveled up real small couldn't even eat half of it worst I ever had and was to cold to go back so went hungry very disappointed don't know if I want to eat there again unless company would give me what I offered for free next time or refund my money

• Gi
    gigi roldan Nov 09, 2019

I bought a home charger for my cell at the time I thought because I assumed it's new and it will work but didn't so not realizing it I threw the bag plus my receipt I went back with the cable plus the box that came with it. I didn't want my money Back just the exchange and they denied it. This is unfair I have been customer for many years. Im 😡

• Fu
    Fu sheetz Oct 30, 2019

Waited 15 minutes many people went before me never got my sandwich I just walked out piss poor service. I will not go to that store again. Servers gave no help.

Jake Schick Oct 27, 2019

I ordered through the sheetz drive through and waited at the 2nd window for nearly 25 minutes. Food was cold when I received it.

• Jg
    Jgayso Oct 19, 2019

I had ordered a pair of 2/$1 hotdogs along with 2 orders of app samplers, and paid for the entire thing. And when I got home I realized I was not given the hotdogs, and I would like a refund since I purchased them & never received them.

Josh Gordon Oct 14, 2019

Worker from staunch security climbing on a ladder while people are shopping fell off the ladder nearly landing on my pregnant wife and son.

• We
    wesleysheaffer Oct 12, 2019

If sheetz doesn't make a political stance then stop playing only FOX NEWS on your TVs!

• Si
    SimplyRandomness Oct 08, 2019

Today, 9/26/19, I went for my local sheetz. I ordered a Ham wrap with extra honey mustard, reg mustard, provolone cheese, and lettuce and more, I got the sandwich without the extra honey mustard when I asked for heavy honey mustard.

• As
    Ashlei Klein Oct 07, 2019

I ordered a bacon wrap from sheets in Gettysburg. With cheddar, mayo, lettuce, tomato, salt, pepper, and extra bacon. When I picked up my order and got home ( 45mins away ) I opened the wrap and there was nothing on it but bacon and cheese. The Mac and cheese was delicious.

• Ni
    Nick Mcp Oct 07, 2019

I keep getting charged for a hot refill on my sheetz loyalty cup when i only get cold refills

Margaretasche Oct 07, 2019

September 26, 2019 7pm

Ordered food through the drive through totaling $18.19 did not recurve any of the sauces I paid extra for and also ordered chicken strips in jalapeño ranch and received chicken strips tossed in ranch mixed with Buffalo sauce. Very disappointed.

• Su
    Susan Ruszkowsko Sep 28, 2019

I ordered 2 hotdogs. After eating I saw mold the size of a half dollar on the back side of the bun. I showed the kitchen staff and she poked it and offered to make a new one. Lost appetite and said no. I left. Uck!

• Du
    Dustin ickes Sep 21, 2019

My breakfast blend coffee had coffee grounds in it. The bottom of the regular coffee cup was covered. You couldnt even see the bottom of the cup. It didnt even had a good taste iether. This is the second time this has happened and it truely nasty. I start work at midnight and i want to enjoy a cup of coffee before i go in and can't even do that

• Cr
    Critz Sep 21, 2019

Hi i have a question can i use as my foreign passport as an ID to buy alcohol at sheetz? What is your policy and what form of ID would you guys accept?

Jarod Mariano Sep 07, 2019

Chicken undercooked. Mozz sticks undercooked. Not looking for compensation of any kind. Just want it brought to attention.

• Ha
    Haley Gabriel Sep 07, 2019

I ordered a bucket of fries and a fluffernutter milkshake and when I tried the fries they were completely raw!

• Me
    Megan0291 Aug 31, 2019

I literally received a hot dog without the hot dog. All around the food was mediocre and semi warm. I also waited 20 minutes to get my order. Service was incredibly slow and unorganized.

• Ke
    KellyRoles Aug 28, 2019

I ordered a 6 inch steak with extra provolone, let, Tom, cooked onions, peppers, and mayo. The lettuce and tomato were not on the sub.

• Mi
    MindaYaBuisness Nov 14, 2018

I ordered 2 western breakfast burritos and mac n cheese bites and i only got 1 burrito and 3 mac n cheese bites. It was 3 in the morning and the place was empty so there was no rush just stupidity. 🙄 Pissed, y'all always be screwin my stuff up.

• Hi
    hizer69kel Nov 13, 2018

Sheetz Order 5861768 from the Galleria Drive Johnstown Store 00227
    Online order picked up at 12:10pm

Ordered the Boomin Onion Burger Snack Wrap- Zero carmelized onions on the wraps. Ordered specifically because I wanted the onions.

I would like a refund for the order please. It's on my sheetz account.

• Co
    Courtney Deyarmin Nov 12, 2018

I went and ordered 25 mins went by and my shake was not made still I got my shake after 32 minutes the whipped cream wasn't on it then 37 mins they brought my fries were cold didndnt have what I wanted on told them I wanted a refund but they wouldn't very displeased

• Ty
    Tyler Gatto Nov 11, 2018

No egg on 2 of 2 sandwiches

• Do
    Douglas barto Nov 11, 2018

I ordered 2 bacon egg and cheese on a biscuit sandwiches and when I got home I found out that I received 2 sandwiches minus the egg. If I wanted a bacon and cheese biscuit sandwich I would have ordered that.

• Co
    Cody Dulaney Nov 05, 2018

I ordered an MTO sub. I usually have good experiences but the past few times have been sub par. I ordered an MTO sub that was not toasted as requested and had items missing and items not requested on it. When asked to have this changed it seemed to be a great inconvenience. This saddened me as I make a point to stay faithful to sheetz

• Ka
    Kayla Lynne Nov 05, 2018

I was in at sheetz as 3 older women took their good old time at 12am to complete a full store of people's orders. I was there for almost 35 minutes waiting on fries and popcorn chicken. All this while multiple other people were waiting, these women moped around and were rude when handing out the food. Very displeased

John Leaman Nov 04, 2018

Tater Totz
    Cooked Peppers
    Ciabatta
    Shredded Colby Jack

Tater Totz were missing when I opened it.

• Ka
    Kam1221 Nov 04, 2018

What happened to the sugar that goes on top? Are you that cheap ..you can't make them like you advertise? I got no receipt to put it on sheetzlistens.com .. it says I need a invitation code ..wow you really are out to jip people ..to earn that extra buck!

Comments

• Not the end of the world but for a large corporation you would think sheetz could impress upon their employees the importance of keeping the receipt paper filled at the pumps. The pay at the pump convenience only works if you don't have to go in to get your fuel receipt.

• Ni
    nicole3y87 Oct 31, 2018

They charged my card extra money than they were supposed to. It was supposed to be like $45 but I was charged almost $80.

• Di
    Dillan Gay Oct 28, 2018

I ordered tots with my order and never got them.

• Ca
    Casselbury Oct 27, 2018

I purchased a large cup of hot chocolate and went to work. Upon arriving at work I went to take a drink of the hot chocolate and find that it isnt hot chocolate but something else with caramel in it. I drink hot chocolate because it has barely any caffeine in it almost none that can affect my heart condition.

Samantha West Oct 27, 2018

There were 3 black hairs in the box, I have red hair and my boyfriend has blonde so it easily wasn't ours. The cheese curds were also not full cooked. The cheese was still cold in the middle.

I'm not trying to get sick, I won't be returning to this Sheetz again.

• Li
    Linda Sorcie Smith Oct 27, 2018

Wife and i came in for two chicken sandwiches. 31 minutes later received. People in front of me actually walked out. Understaffed or untrained employees or don't care attitude. Long time before i come back.