SheetzI will never return to that hostile environment again!

September 2nd at 3:00 AM I was at Sheetz in Rocky Mount, Virginia ordering food. Instead of saying our order number in a regular voice the woman working at the food section began to scream at the top of her lungs the order numbers. After I told the manager, the manager didn't say anything to the woman who was screaming. I buy my gas and food and drinks there every morning and since the morning of September 2nd, I will never return to that hostile environment again.

• Krissypoo's Response · Mar 26, 2018

I was not satisfied with my sheets service.

• Jarod Mariano's Response · Aug 30, 2019

Raw / undercooked food

• Jarod Mariano's Response · Aug 30, 2019

Food was raw or undercooked. Bad enough its overpriced and compared to wawa is garbage. Not looking for any compensation. Just will not do business there anymore.

• Susan Ruszkowsko's Response · Sep 21, 2019

Mold on back of hotdog bun. Yuck
    A big area

• U
      Sep 19, 2009

this is so dramatic
    some people are VERY hard of hearing and if she didn't yell would be waiting unil their food was cold
    get over it and worry about bigger things
    of course the manager didn't say anything she didn't do anything wrong and you're an annoying person

• V
      Aug 13, 2018
    Pennsylvania

I got an order for a burrito and mini hash browns no mini hash browns. Order number was 442

Aug 14, 2018
    Sheetz - Store
    Bedford

I got gas 7/24/18 @ 15:38
    Store in Bedford, PA
    The concept is nice, people nice & smile, however,
    Music is too too loud,
    Trash cans are overflowing,
    Gas pumps are too close together.
    Toilet paper is thin, and cannot protect hand from poop & pee. Resulting in my dirty hands touching everything.

Aug 14, 2018
    Sheetz - General
    Bedford

I got gas 7/24/18 @ 15:38

9402 Lincoln Hwy, Bedford, PA 15522
    The concept is nice, people nice & smile, however,
    Music is too too loud,
    Trash cans are overflowing,
    Gas pumps are too close together.

Sheetz - Smoothie
    Morgantown
    West Virginia

After taking a few drinks of my smoothie, I found a bug in it. This was my first and LAST smoothie from there. I use the MTO menu alot and I'm extremely disappointed with this.

Sheetz - Gas
    Hughesville, pa

Yes I just used my sheetz card and sheetz credit card and it only gave me 3 centes off not the 8 centes, store number 530 Muncy pa pump number 9 at 13:01:01 on 07/15/2018

Sheetz - sheetz

messed food order up

Sheetz - MTO salad
    Johnstown
    Pennsylvania

I ordered a salad at the sheetz in Westmont, Johnstown PA and I had ordered spicy chicken on it but however went home to find the salad had no chicken on it.

• N
      Aug 16, 2018
    Cambridge
    Ohio

I ordered a burrito from the mto. Upon eating my burrito at lunch I almost choked on something and pulled out a label of some sort from my mouth. Needless to say not only was I disgusted, but didn't have anything for my lunch. I seriously doubt I will go to sheetz again after this, & I'm contemplating contacting my attorney.

• F
    Sheetz - mto food
    Rochester
    Pennsylvania

I ordered a bag of fries, three hamburgers and the chicken sandwiches with cheese and marinara but I didnt get the fries at first, and then my chicken had only cheese, no sauce in the bag at all. This has happened too many times and I feel like its being rushed.

• E
    Sheetz - Gas noozle scratched truck
    Petersburg
    Virginia

Square head piece used for advertisement scratched my truck

Sheetz - Food service
    Ashland
    Virginia

I had to wait over twenty minutes for my food when I only ordered a bucket of fries they were rude and there's no recycling bins anywhere there and my food was coldish when I got it

Sheetz - New tacos
    Greensboro
    North Carolina

I was very disappointed with the new tacos. They are not made fresh. They are frozen and then put in the fryer. It isn't difficult to make tacos they shouldn't ever be put in a fryer. On the menu you should state that the tacos are deep fried because some people do not eat fried items or are trying to stay away from them.

Sheetz - Product preparation
    Reidsville
    sheetz.com

I was not given a receipt. I placed a to go order at drive through in Reidsville NC @ almost 7 PM on 03/11/2018. I ordered a frozen latte & a smoothie and asked them to add DOMES & SLEEVES. I also ordered 2 hotdogs plain, + 2-3 packs of ketchup. I had to send smoothie back per no dome. Neither had sleeve. Smoothie had ice chunks. No ketchup given.

• N
      Aug 20, 2018
    Sheetz - Why is there never fresh coffee in the morning ,I see at least 5 employees doing nothing and most of the time the French vanilla is empty
    Princeton
    California

Not to mention it's like this in the evening also

Sheetz - Was not given correct change
    Trinity
    North Carolina

My name is Kristen Lester. I'm filing a complaint form because I went into a sheets store recently and I asked for change for a 100$ dollar bill and I got down the road and counted it and it was only 90$ dollars back. I was missing 10$

Sheetz - Smoothie
    Winston salem

I ordered a berry smoothie and could not drink it it tasted and smelled rotten. It looked normal but could not get paste the taste and fear of getting sick.

Sheetz - Food/customer service
    Shavertown
    Pennsylvania

I visited your shavertown location and I got two of the nastiest hot dogs ever! They were burnt and looked gross like off color I can send you a picture! Completely rediculas! How bad they looked and as soon as I opened them I can see it so obviously so did they! Just plain lazy!

Sheetz - MTO
    Hummelstown
    Pennsylvania

I ordered 2 sides of macoroni and cheese. They looked like cheese soup and I counted 15 total noodles in both containers.

Sheetz - Personal pizza and fries
    Butler
    Pennsylvania

I got 3 person pizzas and they were all burnt. I also got a cup of fries that had been soggy and not cooked.

Aug 28, 2018
    Sheetz - M.t.o
    Ruffs Dale
    Pennsylvania

Hi my name is mike and i was just in one of your sheetz locations and when i ordered your food they made me wait 30 minutes for my food and after i got my food they treated me poorly. Their vibe they gave off was too much of an [censored] like vibe

Aug 28, 2018
    Sheetz - MtO
    Shippensburg
    Pennsylvania

We ordered over $40 in food and did not receive 3 of the items we order and paid for. 2 nacho cheeses and an order of Wisconsin cheese bites. We went to sheetz store number 70 in shippensburg, pa. I go to sheetz everyday usually more than once but everytime we get food from there the order we pay for is never complete.

Aug 29, 2018
    Sheetz - Coffee
    Shippensburg
    sheetz.com

At 5 AM there was no coffee prepared at store number 70, the Shippensburg PA, King Street location. I normally purchase my morning coffee, plus other products before work. Instead, I went to your competitor, which was inconvenient. If this keeps up I'll be frequenting your competitor and you will lose a daily customer.

• V
      Sep 01, 2018
    Sheetz - food ordered
    State College
    Pennsylvania

i ordered food and i got some other order

Sep 01, 2018
    Sheetz - Answering phone
    Warrenton
    Virginia

There is noone answering the sheetz phone in warrenton, va. This is absurd. Do you need more help possibly. I needed to talk with them, Ihad a question. Please address this.

• L
      Sep 02, 2018
    Sheetz - Service complaints
    Lynchburg
    Virginia

The people in sheetz on ward rd was rude in disrespectful in I didn't order my food cause they was so disrespectful I was scared they was going to spit in it so I left out in did order my food they should be ashamed of there self because they shouldn't treat people like that for just asking a question she was just rude in disrespectful

• H
      Sep 04, 2018
    Sheetz - Barbecue sauce
    Greensburg
    Pennsylvania

THE EXPIRATION DATE IS FKN PASSED???? This is crazy... and also the lady at the register was so freaking rude and argued with me because I had an online gift card and she didn't understand what I was saying. ALSO, I didn't get my .40 cent cheese I paid for

Sep 05, 2018
    Sheetz - Italian sausage

Looks like a mess
    Barely any sauerkraut
    No cheese (paid extra for this)
    Difficult to eat
    Paid nearly $5 for this..

Sep 05, 2018
    Sheetz - Taco salad

Ordered salad with hot peppers. Got one. Ordered sour cream got no sour cream. Salad was all romane lettuce and very little of anything else I.e. ordered red onions got ONE sliceced single ring of red onion. Never again. Total ripoff. About a teaspoon of meat and hardly a few cheese shavings. And I paid $5.99 for nothing.

Sep 06, 2018
    Sheetz - Brioche Breakfast Sandwich
    Harrisonburg, Virginia
    Virginia

11/3/17 6:41am. Order #727. I purchased a brioche breakfast sandwich toasted with egg, bacon and cheese. I have uploaded the pictures of how burnt the bun was on both sides. I would like a refund for this item because this was not edible. Also the hashbrowns were coated in grease (see attached picture).

Sep 06, 2018
    Sheetz - Expired Doritos for walking taco
    Chambersburg
    Pennsylvania

We bought a walking taco from a Sheetz in Chambersburg today, the one on Queen Street, 11/18/17, and the bag of doritos expired in January 2016. That is almost 2 years expired. I have attached a photo of the package and date. Please advise on what else I need to do to ensure that this issue gets taken care of.

Thank you very much for your time.

• D
      Sep 09, 2018
    Sheetz - Made to order
    Pennsylvania

Go in on 8/21 and it took from 3:16am-3:28 am to get a chicken sand and 3 tacos. Very slow. Went in on 8/31 at 3:40am and seen the cook smoking outside. Did my order still no cook had to ask the supervisor if I had to wait for him to smoke before I can get my order. I had to be at work at 4am. I ended up leaving no food, canceled my order. No cook

Sheetz - MTO chicken sandwich
    Mechanicsburg
    Pennsylvania

Ordered my sandwich with heavy boom boom sauce, and no cheese. It had cheese and and no sauce. I had to wait a long time for my order and I wish it had been done right instead of wrong when waiting. Thank you for your time, and I just wanted to bring this to your attention, it was a long days and I was just hoping for food I could eat.

Sheetz - Service
    towanda
    Illinois

Trash was over flowing and food was bad. No extra large cups and the parking lot had trash everywhere and I was told I have to pay extra for dipping sauce

Sheetz - Fryers
    Waynesboro
    Georgia

I come to sheetz every night and get food. This is the 2nd night in a row the fryers have been down. When i asked about when they were getting turned back on again i recieved no answer. Had i known they were off again i wouldve went somewhere else.

• E
    Eden
    North Carolina

When i placed my order there was no one there in line and no orders before me...it took 18 mins for me to receive my food..i then went straight to my car and opened my tray to eat while sitting in my car..My eggs were cold on breakfast plate and my bread was hard as a rock.

Lancaster
    California

On 09/23/17 @ 6:10pm I ordered a sub it was to have mayo and cheese which I was charged 0.80 for on it and it did not. It also had my lettuce, tomato on bottom and my chicken thrown on top. I had to drive 30min. To work to come to find out my sandwich wasn't made right. A huge disappointment. Store # 421.. order #194

Sheetz - Change for a 20 dollar bill
    Richland
    Michigan

Cashier refused to change my 20 dollar bill smaller bills. Not because it wasn't real she never looked at it let alone make with her pen. Simply flat out ignorant.

Sheetz - ziptie
    Clarks Summit
    Pennsylvania

I found a ziptie in my ranch dressing.

Sheetz - MTO Food Area
    Chardon
    Ohio

I contacted the Facebook page and NO ONE messaged me back AT ALL!!! I will NEVER EAT AT ONE OF YOUR SHEETZ LOCATIONS EVER AGAIN!!!

Date of incident: Friday September 22rd 2017

Desirable resolution: Free MTO meal anything I want

No client number at all.

FIX THE CUSTOMER SERVICE ON THE FACEBOOK PAGE!!!