Shaws Supermarkets / all

I am writing finally to complain about the Ipswich Shaws. Every time I go in to that store I end up leaving frustrated. Here are some of the reasons:
The vegetables and fruit are always rotten. This I find is only in the Ipswich store, I often go in the Beverly store and they always have great produce.
The staff is rude. On a recent visit, I entered the store first thing in the morning. As the door was open I did not realize it was 5 to 7. I started to get in line and was accosted by a worker, "you should not be in here!" I explained that the door was open to which she explained, "I know who did that!" As a weekly Market basket shopper, this Ipswich Shaw's employees should be sent there to learn customer service!
I could go on as to the lack of products and more examples of rude staff but for now I will not be going in that store again. I have realized after my last experience, it is worth the time spent to go to Market Basket (a little further away) or even to Crosbie's, where I will spend more!!

Ex
Sep 11, 2019

Comments

•   Sep 11, 2019

Shaw’s has rotten produce? Perhaps you are looking at the marked down section of the store. I’ve always found their produce highest in quality.