Shaws Supermarkets / all
I am writing finally to complain about the Ipswich Shaws. Every time I go in to that store I end up leaving frustrated. Here are some of the reasons:
The vegetables and fruit are always rotten. This I find is only in the Ipswich store, I often go in the Beverly store and they always have great produce.
The staff is rude. On a recent visit, I entered the store first thing in the morning. As the door was open I did not realize it was 5 to 7. I started to get in line and was accosted by a worker, "you should not be in here!" I explained that the door was open to which she explained, "I know who did that!" As a weekly Market basket shopper, this Ipswich Shaw's employees should be sent there to learn customer service!
I could go on as to the lack of products and more examples of rude staff but for now I will not be going in that store again. I have realized after my last experience, it is worth the time spent to go to Market Basket (a little further away) or even to Crosbie's, where I will spend more!!
More Shaws Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Shaws Supermarket - poor treatment to customers 
- Shaws Supermarkets - cobbs corner, canton, ma, store manager, jessica
- Shaws - store director in vergennes vt. store #444
- Shaws - manager hired me and after two days refused to take me for the job
- Shaws Supermarkets - luminarc container and russet potatoes 
- Shaws Supermarkets - old food
- Shaws Supermarkets - watermelon incorrect price charged
- Shaws Supermarkets - rotisserie chicken. 
- Shaws - false advertisement
- Shaws Supermarkets - deli, overall store