ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:6:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:6:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Shaw'sCoworker

I was on a register and just doing my thing and a coworker sneezes with her mask down and when I asked her to not do that again she said I will sneeze in your direction next time. My mental health has been bad during the virus so I am very scared. Told the manager she handled it and then the coworker decides to file a complaint on me in which she said I am never talking to you again.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      johnpwhittaker Dec 05, 2021

There you go again. When is Shaws goiug to take Covid 19 seriously?

Shaw's — shaws brand toilet paper

I always bought Shaws brand products for over 35 years now I can say I regret not returning signature brand...

ADVERTISIMENT