Shaw — wrongful billing though I paid the bill
I signed up for shaw cable service in 2014 for a friend. When he couldn't pay, I called shaw to cancel, returned the equipments and paid the outstanding balance of $185.84. They ended up not recording the payment and sent me to collections. I talked to them back and forth several times and told them that I paid this balance when I returned the equipments and paid for my shaw bill at the retail store in the mall. They still claimed that I did not pay the bill and are requiring me to pay the balance. Shaw is so rich but behave like slum lords. They are so unprofessional with their documentation/record keeping and scam you off every penny. Now I am stuck with a collection bill and a payment to make. I can't wait for Canada to bring other competing internet/cable providers like they have in the states. These people need to be audited and sent back to accounting school.
More Shaw Complaints & Reviews
- Shaw Cable - billing scam
- Shaw Direct - customer service
- Shaw Direct / Star Choice - hidden disclaimers
- Shaw Internet Survey - shaw internet survey scam
- Shaw Cable - hacker attempts!
- Shaw Cable - poor customer service and billing process
- Shaw - billing
- Shaw - changing conditions of service that I didn't agree to.
- Shaw Cable - refer a friend payments
- Shaw Phone and internet - seasonal service not instituted when requested